Himruta Fans - Share Suggestions!

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi all Himruta fans.. I was just wanting to make a thread, where all Himruta fans could add some lovely suggestions, of some recommended songs, dance styles, concepts, props to to be used etc..which you would like to see Himruta using in their performances.😳 I don't know how many performances are they done with and how much shoot is over, I'm only aware that they haven't been eliminated as yet.. so just thought I'll make this thread..

This thread was not asked by their Choreographers to be made or Himruta themselves lol this is only a fan made thread, for fans to suggest anything which, you feel will help them enhance and blossom even more in their performances.. they are one of the fan favourites this time, although chances are..popular tv jodis can also take away the cup this year, as it always happens. Since they have more fame and popularity, they get more votes in the end..

But if you think Himanshoo and Amruta truly have the capability in them to take the NB7 cup home this year, then..maybe we can suggest some good tips, songs etc to them, which we think will work well with them..so that, they can use them & hopefully..go till the end atleast..😳

Himmi and Amruta are on FB, maybe we can share this thread with them.. they obviously may not be able to take some or any of these suggestions..it solely depends on their choice, if they think the suggestions are good and they can accomodate..however, we can just try and help suggest some stuff which may look great in their performances...

I personally would love to see them perform, on some of these classics -

1. Chookar mere mann ko😳 (the below version) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eam1nhbAcik

2. Neele Neele ambar par❀️ -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUlDWcik6dg

3. Woh Pehli baar -😳 (so so very romantic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_UsxKe64pM

4. Tu hi haqeeqat - (love the lyrics & imagine them grooving to it)😳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDb5x-FOuz8

5. Pyaar ki pungi (funny one..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjh1PQ9B73Y

6. Dil de diya hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ (intense)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVacNh_Td38

some other old classics are - Yeh vaada raha (tu tu hai wahi) & Chura liya hai tumne

I know these are kinda old..the reason I suggested them are, they're still classics & when played on the stage and shown on TV..people are gonna enjoy listening & watching them perform on these..it'll bring a big smile to anyone's face!..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† These are only some of the romantic songs.. there are more in love-hate themes, heartbreak, war etc.. which I have no suggestions for..they should know best..

Dance Styles they'll rock - Waltz!❀️😳 ( Himmi & Amruta would rock it ..waltz is classy & so are they!), Contemporary ( normal & silhouettes), Salsa,☺️ Kathak, break dance (in a theme challenging one another or together)

Retro style theme for a song will also give them variety..they'll look cute, if it has great dance steps and commendable synchronization πŸ˜›..

Maybe they should do a dance, wherein, they always are connected through touch of their hands, fingers or legs, but don't ever lose touch .. it'll be interesting to watch something like that in a performance..

What they should never stop doing

Aerial Acts. They were amazing in their first ever dance in Nach. The Aerial act was so so gorgeous on them!❀️ 

Props they'll look amazing using - Swords (in a fiesty love-hate performance, if any), Ribbons (that'll look beautiful), something like this -

dancing rings and would love to see fire & glass, maybe rain or water too as elements on stage while performing sometime.. maybe some glitter ? πŸ˜† like towards the end of a brilliant performance, Amruta can blow some glitter from her palm into the camera ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Colours that would suit on them - Red, Black, Purple, Dark Emerald Green, Beige.☺️

It will also be amazing to see them perform on a combination of 3-4 songs, sometime..like a medley with a concept or a theme ofcourse..

Probably NONE of  this may happen..πŸ˜†πŸ€£ but Iam still suggesting, incase they think that any of this is a good idea, they can utilize the above suggestions..

In the end, Love you Himmi & Amruta..will support you guys no matter what!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Himmi & Amruta fans..if you have any suggestions for them.. let's mention it down in this thread..

- Julia

(Himmi mentioned on FB, he didn't know my name. If he happens to read this post, here you have it & thank you so much for replying to me! It made my day! Unfortunately, Iam not on FB, so I couldn't reply there, but I did read your comment and was absolutely stoked!)
Edited by * Unnati * - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is a brilliant thread! Himanshoo and Amruta make an absolutely adorable pair and their dancing skills are pretty much up the mark! I'm hoping that they out-do themselves in this weekend's performance, to cover for that little bit of mishap which happened last week. Amruta is a graceful dancer, and I'm sure that she will make it up!

On a side note, I loved the way she was mad at Himanshoo and did not agree to sit with him after he failed to complete the challenge yesterday. πŸ˜†
* Unnati * thumbnail
Originally posted by: christiandior.

This is a brilliant thread! Himanshoo and Amruta make an absolutely adorable pair and their dancing skills are pretty much up the mark! I'm hoping that they out-do themselves in this weekend's performance, to cover for that little bit of mishap which happened last week. Amruta is a graceful dancer, and I'm sure that she will make it up!

On a side note, I loved the way she was mad at Himanshoo and did not agree to sit with him after he failed to complete the challenge yesterday. πŸ˜†

She lost it! 🀣 I thought Amruta was kidding when she said, she ain't gonna sit next to him after that... she actually went ahead and did that..πŸ˜† won't lie..kinda felt bad for Himmi there...I was like bechara.. LOL

oh but...the  " Himmi yaaar !" was epic...I love how cool they are with each other & are best friends before anything else!

I have to agree! Their dancing skills are pretty amazing..❀️ I just hope they improvise on it & keep challenging themselves every week...and ..I guess the mishap last week is gonna come to them as a blessing in disguise, cause they will be extra careful now yep..to get their things flawless..it's kinda good that happened now, than in the later stages! :)

Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This one is a great idea. By the way, hi. 😊 
I actually want them to perform on their own love story. Like you know, every aspect of their story-how they met, the proposal, the separation and everything else. Their story indeed has every essential element in it. Its not really something I want to see but want everyone else to know(for those who don't). There is so much to learn from these two. 11 years of togetherness is not a small thing. Their's might not be a perfect relationship but they left no stone unturned to get back together.
How I wish they somehow do this.  Contemporary is good for these kind of concepts. But anything innovative can work as well.
Edited by Exquisite_me - 8 years ago
kaur.preet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unnati..make some VM on them yaar..please
* Unnati * thumbnail
Originally posted by: Exquisite_me

This one is a great idea. By the way, hi. 😊 

I actually want them to perform on their own love story. Like you know, every aspect of their story-how they met, the proposal, the separation and everything else. Their story indeed has every essential element in it. Its not really something I want to see but want everyone else to know(for those who don't). There is so much to learn from these two. 11 years of togetherness is not a small thing. Their's might not be a perfect relationship but they left no stone unturned to get back together.
How I wish they somehow do this.  Contemporary is good for these kind of concepts. But anything innovative can work as well.

Hi Exquisite_me! 😊

I completely concur! I would love, love to see them perform on their story too. Sharad and Mrinal tried doing the same this week, but Himanshoo and Amruta sharing their story through a dance performance, would be just sensational and beautiful! ❀️

the whole story and various parts of it, can be performed on with a combination of songs, for each phase of their life.. a medley would be ideal..I just hope Himmi and Amruta happen to read this and take this into account.. watching their story with the kinda dance skills and expressions they have, would just make them shine!
Edited by * Unnati * - 8 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaur.preet

Unnati..make some VM on them yaar..please

Haha...Tbh, I'm so tempted to make VMs on them. I've been thinking of that..for almost a week. The only problem is youtube is big these days, on deleting all videos, which hold clips from some copyrighted TV or media medium πŸ˜• a lot of my vms from the past have been deleted & my channel was suspended  ..so is dailymotion.

Uploading it elsewhere is like.. it gets no exposure.. but will try
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Hi Exquisite_me! 😊

I completely concur! I would love, love to see them perform on their story too. Sharad and Mrinal tried doing the same this week, but Himanshoo and Amruta sharing their story through a dance performance, would be just sensational and beautiful! ❀️

the whole story and various parts of it, can be performed on with a combination of songs, for each phase of their life.. a medley would be ideal..I just hope Himmi and Amruta happen to read this and take this into account.. watching their story with the kinda dance skills and expressions they have, would just make them shine!

Absolutely!!!! A medley is what this story requires. Different phases, different songs! I haven't seen Sharad and Mrinal's performance. But will it be ok to do something like this?? I hope it won't be tagged as a "copied idea" just because someone else has already done this. Otherwise it will be just wonderful.
* Unnati * thumbnail
Originally posted by: Exquisite_me

Absolutely!!!! A medley is what this story requires. Different phases, different songs! I haven't seen Sharad and Mrinal's performance. But will it be ok to do something like this?? I hope it won't be tagged as a "copied idea" just because someone else has already done this. Otherwise it will be just wonderful.

I think it would okay for Himruta to do it..but maybe after a few good weeks or in the latter stages of the show (if they survive till then)...because yes.. Sharad and Mrinal just performed on the same theme last week πŸ˜”...so Himruta might have to give it adequate time, before they come up with cracker of a performance with something like that, to avoid being critiqued. I nevertheless hope, they do come up with a performance on their love story, because their's is a favourite from ALL of the rest and it would be classic to see them perform that!😳
Exquisite_me thumbnail
^^Ummm okayπŸ˜” But I still want thisπŸ˜†. And yeah wanted to congratulate you for getting such a sweet response from Himmi. Lots of love and gratitude...lucky girl hmmm...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†So nice of him to do that. And so nice of that forum member to post it.