Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

KAYA TS - Baahon me chali aa - Last part (Part 3 - Page 3)

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Samjthe kya hai apne aapko... Malvika ke saath dinner keliye chale gaye... ab mera kya... innhe kya laga saare ladkiyan marthi hai inke sath dinner pe jaane keliye... Me bhi dekthi hun... agar unko mere piche piche nahi bhagaya tho mera naam bhi Ananya Kashyap nahi... Ananya angrily threw her bag on her bed...

Kabir had promised to have dinner with her but due to some other priority he went with Malvika... It was an official visit but he couldn't inform Ananya as she was busy on live reporting... He didn't get a chance to text her... Manav who tried to use this opportunity told Ananya that Kabir accompanied Malvika for dinner...

Ananya immediately called Ronnie... Ronnie kahan hai tu.. abhi mere ghar aaja... hum dinner pe jaa rahe hai... she said in one breathe..

Kya hua Ananya... batao pehele.. Ronnie asked worried... he was aware of Kaya's closeness and like good friend he was happy for Ananya...

Tum aarahe ho ya me akele chali jaun?? Ananya asked irritated with his KBC...

Teek hai... aa raha hun... rum ready hojao... Ronnie disconnected the call... by now he was aware Aanaya is angry on Kabir...

Tho batao kahan jaana hai madam ko... Ronnie asked stopping his bike

LE PETIT CAF... Ananya said proudly...

Kya... tum pagal ho kya... Mere salary itna nahi hai madam ki tumhe wahan khana kilaun... Ronnie said tensely...

LE PETIT CAF was one of the posh and costliest restaurants in Delhi...
(Sorry not sure if it is)

Tumse kisne kaha bil bharne ko... Bill tho koi aur bharega... chalo... Ananya said as if planning something dangerous...

Kabir and Malvika were observing the surrounding waiting for an important person to come. They had come to get details of a secret yet vital mission...

Lagtha nahi wo aane wala hai... Mei call karke dekthi hun... Malavika said after waiting for long...
Kabir got a call form Lakshman same time... Kabir sir... wo aapse jo milne wala tha who fraud hai... Wo false lead denewala tha... lekin wo ab nahi aayega... abhi abhi maine use rival news channel se baath karthe dekha... He gave a surprising news...

Kabir called Malvika and asked her to let it go as that person was not going to come... Moreover it was false lead... Malvika insisted to have dinner together as it was late... Kabir wanted to go as he had promised to Ananya but Malvika didn't let him do so...

Kabir just took a sip of wine when he saw Ananya enter with Ronnie... She was looking extremely hot...
She wore black evening gown with deep neck... Long earrings dangling touching her shoulder... high heels... Kabir froze for a second... The next minute anger replaced his surprise...

What is this girl doing here... That too with Ronnie... His heart burnt in jealousy when he saw Ronnie holding her by waist... How dare he hold my Ananya... Kabir thought fuming...

Ananya saw were Kabir was sitting.. She was angry to see him with Malvika.. yet she chose to ignore as she knew that Kabir will be burning in jealousy by now... she had purposely brought Ronnie to this Caf as she knew Kabir was in the same restaurant... (Manav's tip)

Ananya selected a table from where she was clearly visible to Kabir... she laughed as if Ronnie had cracked a joke making Kabir drink whole glass of wine in anger.. Ronnie felt weird... he had not told anything that could make her laugh...

Ananya ordered wine and food... they were enjoying food together... But Kabir was not paying any attention towards food or Malvika... Malvika was surprised to see Kabir silent... She couldn't understand anything... Ananya was not visible to Malvika...

Kabir felt a wave of sensation pass through his spine when he saw a drop of wine slip from side of Ananya's lips and move down towards her neck... Kabir controlled his desire to trace the drop through his lips from neck back to her lips... Ananya was making him lose his control...

Ananya pulled Ronnie to dance floor making Kabir angrier... He was going to burn the whole restaurant anytime now... Ananya danced closely with Ronnie as she knew Kabir was staring at her and is fuming with anger... She was enjoying his jealously and anger... After all he had to pay for breaking his promise...

TBC Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by sowmyap03 - 17 May 2015 at 10:28pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclsimron...Darkchocolatelily9891amit1944Jyoteeee_kharpreetk322pavithramaninaadirasidyushakritrajnee7taRashisahu2400Sona29loveasadTehzeeb89jayati.patel1Surbhivarun001sid__005a.patelnabilamubeendvmcjarchpaisuper_boyLuvmayurmaneetjoa123Ishita131snehac2Luv-IKNMPsvg98Laadifan12krazykajuravzsShweta300manishapatroTinku2015Gouri_Joshi...FRF...cherrynicolemaman93daisydee425cutemishtipooja_shineStardhaakshueternalashakank_dahjazmeenrituka7adi_gupta.Harshita.arunsunita_gmKaShforever06jayasree.raoRinu08.KupKakesfictpd786Zannat.sampa79ritikaagrawalDiksha_1991chitlonercute-alysoni595Jyo_Ksgstuti123ronojoy_riarabzonedgeNithiya95ABBY92sirimiricuteariya_BlackPearl_shreya11mehrabhanu_rekhag

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Part 2

Kabir lost his control when he saw Ananya dancing closely... He swiftly moved towards dance floor.. Malavika was surprised as he got up from his chair... she followed him and was stunned to see Ananya...
Miss Kashyap Aap yahan kya kar rahe hai... She asked Ananya... Ronnie now understood the whole plot.. Ananya had brought him here as she knew Kabir was in same restaurant... He gulped hard when he saw fuming kabir...
Ronnie... beta tu tho gaya... Kahan issi ladki ke chakkar me pad gaye... he thought taking his steps back...
Ronnie tu rukk... Malvika madam... hum yahan dinner keliye aaye hai... Ananya said ignoring Kabir completely...
Chalo Ronnie... humara dinner hogaya na... ghar chalthe hai... She said pulling Ronnie from dance floor...
Rukiye Miss Kashyap... Mujhe aapse kuch kaam hai... Ronnie tum jao... Me isse ghar chod detha hun...
Kabir said controlling his anger...
Kya kaam hai Sir... Kal nahi kar sakthe... Ananya asked mocking...
No Miss Kashyap... Kaam important hai aur abhi karna hai... Malvika pls pay the bill for both the tables... he said pulling Ananya along with him avoiding further discussion... Ronnie silently escaped from there while Malvika stood like statue...
Ye tum kya kar rahi thi.. Wo bhi Ronnie ke saath... Kabir asked her angrily...
Wahi jo aap Malvika ke saath kar rahe the.. She answered casually giving a pause.. Dinner Sir...
Tumhe pata hai na I don't like him touching you... tum sifr meri ho... Kabir said possessively...
Ananya's heart flew in happiness when he told her this... She always loved this possessive side of Kabir... He was indifferent in front of others... but poured all his passion when they were alone...
Par dhoka tho aapne diya... mere saath dinner karne wale the aur Malvika ke saath chalegaye... Ananya walked away from him angrily...
Par me tho... Kabir stopped when he saw Ananya stepping back... before he could stop her she kept her leg on the edge of footpath making her go off balance... Kabir held her protectively but she twisted her ankle in this process...
Ouch... she cried...
Kya hua... ek minute ruko... he said and lifted her in his arms...
Ananya could avoid blushing... She gazed at Kabir lovingly... Kabir placed her on the bonnet of his car and checked her ankle..
Lagtha hai moch aaya hai.. Let me check... he said
Aahh Ananya wiched in pain as he twisted her ankle...
Daro mat... teek hogaya... try to walk now.. He said helping her get down ...
Hmmm it's fine now... I'm able to walk.. She said...
Tho chalo.. me tumhe ghar chod detha hun.. he said...
Ananya made puppy face standing there... not moving an inch...
Kya hua... He asled concerned... abhi bhi dard hai kya..
Ananya nodde negative...
Tho fir... he asked...
She signaled him to pick her in his arms again...
Kabir smiled at her antics.. He loved this bubbly side of hers...
He picked her in his arms and started walking...
Waise me yahan kaam ke silsile me aaya tha... he said not looking at her...
Ananya felt bad... she was guilty for not trusting him...
Arrey tum kyun guilty ho... Wiase acha hi hua nahi tho tumhe aaise dress me dekna kahan miltha... Kabir pacified her...
Ananya blushed and hid her face in crook of his neck kissing him lightly...
Shhh Ananya... tum aaise karoge tho me bhul jaaunga hum rasthe par hai.. Kabir mumbled...
He was already losing control holding her in his arms...
Aapko kisne roka hai... Ananya giggled...
Kabir was taken back at her boldness... He slowly made her stand on her feet not letting her move away... He danced holding her close to himself as they heard a song coming on radio in nearby tea shop...

Bahon mein chale aao
Bahon mein chale aao
Ho, humse sanam kya parda
Ho, humse sanam kya parda

Yeh aaj ka nahin milan
Yeh sang hain umar bhar ka
Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh, sh
[I][/I]

Edited by sowmyap03 - 14 May 2015 at 6:18am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclsimron...amit1944harpreetk322pavithramanikritrajnee7taMagar1992Sona29Rashisahu2400Tehzeeb89Surbhivarun001sid__005DracoMloveasadjayati.patel1nabilamubeendvmcjarchpaijoa123super_boysnehac2fym23LuvmayurmaneetLuv-IKNMPLaadifan12manishapatrocherrynicolemSeharishFatimaGouri_JoshiTinku2015cutemishtipooja_shineStaraman93dhaakshueternalashakank_dahjazmeenadi_guptaarunsunita_gm.Harshita.KaShforever06Zannat.sampa79.KupKakespd786jayasree.raofictritikaagrawalDiksha_1991rajanigandha26cute-alystuti123LovenarbhiNithiya95ABBY92Jyo_KsgsirimiricuteariyaAalina._BlackPearl_shreya11mehrabhanu_rekhag

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Wow...that was damn amazing part. ..ananya on revenge mode n kabir on fire mode...ab kya hoga...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.

krazykaju Senior Member
krazykaju
krazykaju

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged
awsoommmeee...
ananya ka to pata nahi but u are surely planning to kill is by this beautiful and hot os.
kabir on jealously mode...
waiting for nxt part.
thnx for pm.
keep smiling

Edited by krazykaju - 14 May 2015 at 5:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyap03Zannat.

akyabiggestfan IF-Dazzler
akyabiggestfan
akyabiggestfan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Ab to pakka tumne meri request puri Karneka theka le liya haiLOL
I just requested and u wrote also!
Thanks a millionHugfor the ts and the story...by the way is there another part or its over???
Aanyways...I loved Kaya here...
Ronnie beta aaj too Tu gayaLOL
And malvika ko pay karne ke liye kahaLOL
Love this angry possessive kabir Sharma and cutie AnanyaEmbarrassed
Do write more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyap03Zannat.

Gouri_Joshi Goldie
Gouri_Joshi
Gouri_Joshi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Great OS