Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: bbsai

But there is a difference. If fans and Salman's friends are calling him saint's that is because it is their love for him and they are expressing their emotions. There is no way this interferes with case proceedings.

where as, people calling him guilty for things he has not done or things he may or may not have done, just messes up the facts.

Sorry but social media discussion by non supporters didn't affect the case either.

Judges don't consult Twitter while deciding cases.

You're reducing it to a joke if you claim facts were messed up due to social media.

That's not how court of law functions.
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The article can still be credible because, he probably is not guilty and hence appealed.

If one ignores the obvious loopholes in the Indian judiciary & administrative system then may be.. πŸ˜†

Salman Khan case shows VIPs can avoid jail: Kiran Bedi 

^^ Hopefully that will explain it better.. and before somebody says -" then its Indian judiciary system's fault, bhai is only trying to save himself " - yes that's exactly what i too am saying ..the system needs a thorough cleaning & this fact becomes clearer every time such high profile cases ( be it actors , politicians, businessmen ) gets into media/public scrutiny..and rest assured , i am not saying it because i am jealous of rich people , i am saying it only to highlight the incompetence of the current system ..

As for Salman's current status - he IS guilty of his crimes & on a bail .. πŸ˜Š.. so yeah , you can say its more of a "criminal on loose" sort of thing .. πŸ˜†
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rupalov

No it doesn't. Judges and prosecutors are not scanning the social media websites to base their decisions on.  That's a ridiculous statement.

Let's hope that they are not getting influenced.
What/who is ridiculous is - people who won't do a single act of kindness and people who are ready to gossip.

I wonder for what reasons then they are expressing this bitterness if not to influence.
is it to help the poor? Then they need to get of their computers and start helping.

Edited by bbsai - 8 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What/who is ridiculous is - people who won't do a single act of kindness and people who are ready to gossip.

I wonder for what reasons then they are expressing this bitterness if not to influence.
is it to help the poor? Then they need to get of their computers and start helping.

I dont understand how people who themselves are a part of such online discussion could go as far as questioning why people are here to give their opinions ? πŸ˜•..you want the answer , ask that question to yourself and you ll have your answer .. if still no luck then here it is - people are here to give their opinions .. moreover,it also gives a vague idea about what most people have to say about a particular issue .. as simple as that.. 

And as for the excessive hate/love/trolling , that too is a part of the online world , especially the entertainment online platforms..
atominis thumbnail
People here know who is committing acts of kindness and who is not?

Or are some used to advertising of good deeds that they require proof?

Kindly quit pretending that only one person in the world does any acts of kindness.

Also, discussion on kindness or charity has nothing to do with the cases at hand.

Rupalov thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How do you know they are not doing a single act of kindness/ Maybe people are doing both. You are not a fortune teller, are you?
And even if they aren't - it's their constitutional and democratic right to voice their opinion. Just like the fans. Isn't that what Slaman fans are saying so long - we can do what we want, leave us alone?
How about the fans get out and start helping the poor people who are wrongfully charged by police.

Naah... you guys want to sing bhajans and want others to shut up. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way in real life.
Can this little brat get anymore obnoxious? and now he wants the government to nominate his chachu's name for the Bharat Ratna 😲? Bitch please! 😡
Like uncle, like nephew

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CE6z5ESUMAAR_yA.jpg
Edited by StillAlice - 8 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
With the speed these articles are popping up , in a couple of days sallu will be declared totally innocent πŸ˜†
1st poor victims were questioned why sleep on the footpath , then govt was questioned why let them sleep on the footpath and now from dead constable to social media to court proceedings and even judgement is questioned πŸ˜²

lmao, this article reeks of "The Victimhood of Lallu - Lallu fan style" πŸ˜†

There's one very simple reason why Lallu is being attacked, the man's a criminal, what do you expect? πŸ˜†
atominis thumbnail
Originally posted by: StillAlice

Can this little brat get anymore obnoxious? and now he wants the government to nominate his chachu's name for the Bharat Ratna 😲? Bitch please! 😡
Like uncle, like nephew

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CE6z5ESUMAAR_yA.jpg

I still can't believe the boy is writing this for real and putting it up in public!

I would give him benefit of doubt.

Sure his account is not hacked? Or this might be a fake ID?

It's plain ridiculous to talk like that and even call for a Bharat Ratna! πŸ˜†

Chachu is running the country? πŸ˜†