Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Patil died from TB
bacterial infection
induced by poor diet, poor environment, possibly drinking/sniffing

😳and posting his frail condition and saying salman khan is reponsible is actually not insulting salman but making fun of Patil...because look I'M laughing 😆

😲 what are your talking about? Don't you know Salman is the cause of of all the bad things! He is a negative virus for hater which causing their lives miserable every and each day!

How do you even utter a good word against him? 😡

Don't you know Salman turn into a bacterial infection and went inside Ravindra Patil's body and it caused   the death!

Tshk!tshk!

If Salman is a negative, infectious and deadly virus...

then hit me hard baby.,.. just once. 
☺️ 

stranger.67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

If Salman is a negative, infectious and deadly virus...

then hit me hard baby.,.. just once.
☺️

😆 😆

Nooo he keeps that for hatetards!Edited by -WhatSoEver- - 8 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

atleast Salman didn't change his statements 😛 

I can't believe people blame PATILS death on Salman... atleast have a valid argument

Patil died a natural death , and wasn't stress induced but was definately poor diet, poor environment induced. and that's NOT Salmans fault 😃 

[/QUOTE]
Patil's own family disowned him , now that is Salman's fault too 
stranger.67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

atleast Salman didn't change his statements😛

I can't believe people blame PATILS death on Salman... atleast have a valid argument

Patil died a natural death , and wasn't stress induced but was definately poor diet, poor environment induced. and that's NOT Salmans fault 😃

[/QUOTE]

Everything is Salman fault hi5!

Let's dance, let's have a party...party all night!

Hum sare angels aur devil hamara pyaar 🥳

Patil's family didn't help him , or took him for treatment ... 
all salmans fault. 

Now if Salman had helped Patil receive Treatment through being human foundation, because it targets  healthcare then the logic would be

Salman is buying Patil ...

salman ..salman.,,salman,,,
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

atleast Salman didn't change his statements😛

[/QUOTE] oh wow did salman go and tell his family to not associate with him? His family was weak and pathetic to not stand by their son in his time of need how is salman to blame if they disowned him. And really if his own family disowned him that says a lot about the sort of character he had and they had as well. His mom is a true example of what sort of family he has wasn't with her child for years but came out for her 2 min of fame when he died. If she had been by his side when he was sick I would actually have respect for her
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

If there were people misusing the Social media to shout how Sallu is guilty, there were equal number of his fanatics who screamed how he is the biggest saint landed on the face of the earth... Balances it out...

But there is a difference. If fans and Salman's friends are calling him saint's that is because it is their love for him and they are expressing their emotions. There is no way this interferes with case proceedings.

where as, people calling him guilty for things he has not done or things he may or may not have done, just messes up the facts.

Rupalov thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbsai

But there is a difference. If fans and Salman's friends are calling him saint's that is because it is their love for him and they are expressing their emotions. There is no way this interferes with case proceedings.

where as, people calling him guilty for things he has not done or things he may or may not have done, just messes up the facts.

No it doesn't. Judges and prosecutors are not scanning the social media websites to base their decisions on.  That's a ridiculous statement.
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The same media will take interviews of Salman when his movies release