Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

This isn't by any Bollywood Site favoring Salman, it is by guest blogger. Same thing that other journo wrote against Salman. So u guys won't mind cheering that, now mocking this πŸ˜†

can i get the link of the article?
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This isn't by any Bollywood Site favoring Salman, it is by guest blogger. Same thing that other journo wrote against Salman. So u guys won't mind cheering that, now mocking this πŸ˜†

they choose to believe things acc to their preferances and viewsπŸ˜† ...will write off anything in favour of Salman and start preaching over articles against him no matter how degrading they are..talk of double standards...πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: evildesire

can i get the link of the article?

Diya toh hai 1st post mein?

Why? If fans have a right to defend criminals then non fans have every right to criticize, its a common thing. 
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The much discussed clause IPC 304 (II) also has the option of only fine as the punishment- omg he could have gotten a simply fine why is this the 1st time I am reading this. really these lawyers on this forum are just shameful not informing us about this.

The fact is Ravindra Patil changed his initial statement and added the detail of Salman being drunk to his new statement given later. According to some sources, he was indeed under pressure but it pertained to involving Salman khan and not the opposite.- omg but didn't the lawyers of the forum tell us that he stood strong, he never changed his statement. shameful
Edited by sandiab - 8 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Edited by LaFUNgA - 8 years ago
CANNOT thumbnail

Diya toh hai 1st post mein?

oh didnt see that..my bad πŸ˜†
btw it isn't by any guest blogger..
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

oh didnt see that..my bad πŸ˜†
btw it isn't by any guest blogger..

It is, anyone can write about their fav. stars / movie, any article.
CANNOT thumbnail

It is, anyone can write about their fav. stars / movie, any article.

he has couple of more articles on this website under his name so it cant be like he is always lucky to get his article published...must be a writer on the site
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

he has couple of more articles on this website under his name so it cant be like he is always lucky to get his article published...must be a writer on the site

All those articles are writer's view not Koimoi's views. KoiMoi kind of bolly site can't favor any specific star, they have to show neutral approach.