Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

OS- The Next generation- NiBir,Dosa,Uman

anjhana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Don't hate me guyz if this is boring... Just wrote something..
Plz don mind the spelling mistakes.. was typing in a hurry..

Dolly, Nisha, Amman (DNA) all three were tensed and they didn't know how to tell their hubbies. The trio has not said it to anyone till now and wanted to tell it to their husbands first but the whole family was bust as it was Sukku's engagement ceremony.

Dolly was shaping the laddos with Vimala ma and as dadaji called her she went down. So dolly was alone thinking how to say it ?? Suddenly she felt a hand holding her waist and hugging her tightly whispering in her ears "dolly I love you meri biwi".. It was Saurav her lovable husband.. ( I don't like summit so am pairing her with saurav here )

Dolly: Saurav tum kya kar rahae ho ?? chodo mujhe.. Agar maa aaya toh ?? ( Saurav what are you doing? Leave me. What if mom sees?)

Saurav: Tho kya ? ohh I got it !! perhaps she would feel bad as viren papa is not like me naa ?

Dolly: *Acts as if angry* Saurauv whats this na? I hates you.

Saurav: Acha, Then can I go and give this to riya ? By the way how she was seeing me yesterday.

Dolly really got angry now. She stared at him nd was to hold his ears and was about to twist them but saurav understood what is going to happen and shouted

Saurav: Dolly I love you and gave a peck on her lips and ran away.

Dolly just smiled shyly..

Aman was folding Umesh's clothes and Umesh was busy at preparing the recipe of the special sweet for Sukku's engagement ... aman thought this is the right moment to tell him and was about to call his name.. but Roopan taiji called amman and rukhma down to welcome the guests. So she went down without saying anything.

NiBir room

Kabir: Nisha kya yaar ...? Mei iss Sherwani nahi pehanuga (What Nisha.. I will not wear this Sherwani)

Nisha: Kyu? Thum kyu yeh nahi pehanuga? Uss simi ne kaha ki tum black mein handsome lag rahe ho.. So you want to wear that ha ?? Tu kitna K hai na Kabir..

Kabir: Kya thuje J lag raha hai uski vacha se?

Nisha was about to go out irritated when Kabir suddenly pulled his wifey towards him very close..

NiBir eye lock. Kabir was caressing Nisha's red plumpy rose bud lips and she thought this is the right time to say it.. and said..

Nisha: Kabir mei tujse kuch kehna chauti hu..

Kabir: Kit um mujse pyaar kar rahi hu ?

Nisha: wo nahi kabir .. In future I might consider someone more important than you.

Kabir : *confused* Kya keh rahi ho wifey ??? mujhe kuch bhi samaj nahi sakta..

Nisha: You duffer hubby

With that she left the place.

Everyone during the lunch break were making fun of sukku.

Kabir: So Mr.Sirf Sukeautu... Ab Aap pati bannaewalae ho... So how do you feel ?

Saurav: Kya kabir jiju mujhe disturb mat keejiyae.. mein meri honaewalae biwi ko kiss kar raha hu.. this will be your reply.. Am I right sukku ??

Sukku was embarrassed for the first time he had a taste of his own fruit... Everyone laughed at him and had a fun time..

It was evening and all the guests arrived and the ceremony was about to begin..

The three heroes were searching their heroines.

Saurav: Kya yaar yeh then maharaiyaa kaha hain?

Kabir:  *Making funny face nd changing his voice* Makeup karate rahtae hai.. Coating 1 ke bad coating 2 aur 3 aur 4... no end ..

Umesh and saurauv were laughing for his reply that's when they saw all their ladies coming in staircase in unison..

All their laughter were carried by their beauty. They didn't speak anything and simply went to their respective partners and held their hand tightly and starred at them as if they are going to swallow them.

The engagement ceremony was over and it was dance time.. All the couples danced amazingly..

Nibir danced heavenly for Banjaraa song.. They forgot the world and hugged tightly as if not even air could pass between them.. Rebellious applause for them..

That night it was cousins party. Aman wrote in a piece of paper saying " I Am PREGNANT" and crumpled it and threw it on umesh but it landed on saurav's lap and saurav saw the message and thought his dolly was pregnant and was overjoyed in a hurry to see her he crushed it and threw it and it landed on kabir who was busy in his phone. He saw the message and thought that it was from nisha and this was what she was willing to say to me this morning?? Omg.. he was very happy and left it in the table itself.. When Umesh came to drink water he saw it and thought that aman was pregnant and he went to his dream world immediately.

All the three were dancing in joy and were searching for their lady lovees.. but Dadaji called them to say something to them and his eyes landed on the note "I am PREGNANT"

WHATTT ?? he shouted Who wrote this? He started at the cousins. All were quiet. He said before he finished his count till 3 the person who wrote this should accept this..

IN Unison the three said

Saurav: Dolly is pregnant

Kabir: Nisha is pregnant

Umesh: Aman is pregnant

Everyone were confused to hear this and even the 3 ladies were totally confused and said to each other in unison..

DNA: Tum bhi ?

With that dadaji was very happy that he soon will see his great grandchildren and the cousins started shouting and partied again..

Kriti and Ritesh came from delhi just then as their flight got delayed.. Ritiesh announced to the family from the doorstep that

Ritesh: Guys Kriti is pregnant !!

Whole gang: TUM BHI !!! WOWWW...

AFTER TEN months all the Gangwal ladies were in the labour room with their husbands and the parents and dadhaji and dadi were waiting out tensedly...  Suddenly multiple crying sounds of the babies filled the room

Twins for Nibir 1 girl 1 boy

1 girl for Uman

2 boys for Dosa

1 boy for Riti

The Gangwal  house was filled with happiness and it was decorated very grandly to celebrate this happy time.. That's when sukku's wife fainted. Everyone were shocked lakshmi was panicking..

The family doctor present in the celebration checked her , a worried sukku asked..

Sukku: Kya Hua doctor? Wo theek hai na ?

Doctor: Don't worry Mr.Sukkeatu, Aap papa Bannaewalae ho

OOOHHH !!!!! cousinsKSR shouted and it was party time

Comments are welcome... Any Slippers rotten eggs and tomatoes.. anything.. If its not good sorry guyzz..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
OMG this OS was so damn funny
loved it totally
the way they threw note at each other🤣🤣🤣
dadu's reaction on seeing the note🤣🤣🤣
nice!!!do write more!
anjhana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guys the thing is i can understand hindi well but my writing is not as good as my speaking and understding and reading coz am a south indian.. so bear with my grammatical errors.. the conversation is good only when they are in hindi but mine is a bit broken so bear with ...
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar/...🤣🤣🤣... 
k this was awesome...i am on the floor laughing...do write more na pls...love this
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anjhana

guys the thing is i can understand hindi well but my writing is not as good as my speaking and understding and reading coz am a south indian.. so bear with my grammatical errors.. the conversation is good only when they are in hindi but mine is a bit broken so bear with ...

its ok yaar
there are many South Indians here
and many of us are not that good in hindi-including me😉😆
so it is not a problem!
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣yaar its awsum🤣Omg can't control my laugh dude🤣🤣..
.preganant competion in GH🤣hillarious🤣this  is the most hillarious Os i have evr read on this forum🤣
do write moree👍🏼
arshiss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

loved it😳 another south indian in t forum..
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol...this was a damn funny os... Luvd it...!!!
And it's okay if you have a problem with Hindi...you can write in english too...
And high five...I'm a southy too...!!!🤗
niki2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome..👍🏼
Hope there will be enough doctor's in the hospital..🤣
Seriously I'm still tearing..can't stop laughing🤣
shinelove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was totally awoseme..😆 keep writting more like this ..👏