Thanks for Pm... 
Posted: 8 years ago
Plz update soon 
Dying to read dis story
Plz updafeeww i reallly loved all chapters they r wonderful
Taani and rey relations are wonderful

Its lovely rey is boss and taani is employee 
Ghr ke decision woh leti aan and thanks taani she reniite rey to his frndsss and its amazing ghr ke decision woh leti hai :p
                   Chapter -6

After  the much fun filled arguments finally taani  made everybody agree to stay back..  Rey asked her 
Rey : taani tum ready nahi hui aaj office nahi aa rahi?  
Taani : jii haa (sarcasticly) 
Rey : aur aapko chutti kisne di? 
Taani: meri bahut si holiday pending hai sir.. 
Rey : fine.. Par kyu nahi aa rahi ho? 
Taani: mein yaha sab ke saath baith kar aapki  burai karungi.. Secrets puchungi..  
Rey : acha agr tum burai karti ho na toh guys record kar lena.. Mein bhi sunna chahunga..  Dekhte hai tum kitni burai kar paati ho meri..  (knowing she could never do soo )
Taani : mein kar sakti hu aapki burai don't underestimate me..  (tried to defend herself)
Rey : I am not.( gave her his sarcastic smile )
And rey left for his office..  
Seeing their cute nok jhok everybody was in awww. But one person was hell uncomfortable and that was no other than kria..  
The day went off with taani  mixing up with everybody and had lots of chatting.. Boys were having their own tym..  They were enjoying the lives of bachelorhood which they really missed..  Kria was bit uncomfortable which went unnoticed by  all except swaron and taani...   Taani and sharon  jelled up much faster and nicely..  
It was the now the night time.  
Vicky : taani yeh rey office se kitne baje aayega??  Itna kya kaam kar raha hai wohh?  
Taani : vicky reyansh aate hi honge..  
Nil : ahh honge and all... 
Taani blushed a little.. But before she could give a reply..  A voice came for her from back.. 
Kyu nahi kahegi.. Only she has the right to say so said rey..  
Making taani's heart swell with happiness...  Taani blushed..  
Ohhh romeo.. Said gang in unison... Taarey blushed.. 
Guys sab fresh n up ho jayiye...  mein khana lagati hu said taani 

Vicky : taani sab nahi sirf rey bolo.. Hum sab toh ghar pe baithe the so hume fresh n up hone ka no logic. 
Nil: rey nahi reyansh 
All laughed at the romantic couple taarey.. 
Swayam : guys enough warna taani pareshan and irritate hokar hamein kal hi wapis bhej degi..  
Taani : swayam tumhe wapis jaane ki badi  jaldi hai.. 
Swayam : nahi but agr sabko aapko aise hi pareshan karte rahenge toh pakka jana pad jayega..  aap nahi bhejoge toh rey bhej dega... 
Taani : bhej toh mein hi dungi..  agar yeh aap aap bolte rahe toh.. i feel ki mein tumse kitni badi hu.. 
Vicky : point taken.. 
Swayam : okk fine ab tum bolunga..  
Taani : good
Nil : hey guys just imagine agr hum sab taani ko bhabhi bole toh..  All boys laughed teasing taani. 
Taani: In that case mein aap sabko dewarji bulau.. 
Boys : what?  nahi nahi taani hi acha.. aur hamein hamare naam se bahut pyaar hai.. 
Taani :okk 
All girls including rey laughed in chorus.. 
With the continuing masti all had their dinner teasing each other...  fun filled day for everybody..  
Rey: chalo guys good night..  
Sharon: what good night?  this is not fair rey tum office jaoge aur so jaoge not done..  
Swayam : right said sharon..  
Rey: tuje wohh galat kab lagti hai..  
Swayam: now i hav much more to say to you regarding taani.. samja.. you are the romeo now.. get it..  
Rey : fine..  
Sharon : listen both of you hum sab abhi truth and dare khelenge..  it will be fun.. 
all agreeed.. 

All sat to begin the wonderful game of truth and dare.. 
First spin of the bottle turned out to be at taani..
Taani: okk truth. 
Kria : i will ask you the question. 
Taani: sure pucho.. 
Kria: tum rey ko reyansh kyu bulati ho it sounds so formal..  jaise kisi ajanbi se baat kar rahi ho.. 
(indicating in a way that taani is not close to rey as she pretends and that she has still more right on rey)
 taani understood the hiden meaning of her question..  and she was expecting something like this to come.. along with taabi rey swayam and sharon too understood it.

Taani: ajnabi nahi kria..  apne.. ajnabi toh wohh hote hai jab saath hokar bhi saath na ho.. aur mein reyansh toh har pal ek dusre ke saath hote hai..  ya yeh kahu ki hamari kuch palo ki judai mein bhi hamara ek dusre ke liye pyaar aur saath hai..  aur rahi baat reyansh ko rey na bulane ki toh thats because rey toh unhe sab bulate hai i am his wife toh mein jis naam se unhe bulau uss naam se aur koi nahi bulana chahiye..  

kria : really true..  lekin reyansh toh rey ko sab office collegues aur bussiness associates bhi bulate honge right..  much formally you know.. 

Taani : no office mein sab unhe sir bolte hai and other people unhe formally Mr. Singhania bolte hai..  i think thats enough for the question you asked..  waise bhi aap ek turn do question puch chuki ho.. sab bore ho jayenge hamari conversation se..  (taani said so to lighten up the mood sensing that situation was getting tensed). 

Vicky: haa actually we were.. okk next spin
this time spin came at rey.. 
Rey : truth.. 
Nil: no ways har baar u cant take truth.. tuje dare lena padega.. 
Rey : are lekin. 
Sharon: no rey nil is right you have to take dare. 
Rey : fine as you siren sharon..  
(Rey mocked ) 
Sharon: shut up rey..  
By the time taani got a call so she excused herself to attend the call.  Then she was standing at the dinning space and talking. 

Rey : fine dare bolo kya karna hai! 
Vicky and nil looked at each other and smirked. 
Nil: zyada kuch nahi tuje sabke samne taani ko kiss karna hai.. 
Rey: no guys she wont be comfortable plz. 
Nil: noo you have to do this only.. dare mein exchange offer nahi hota..  
Rey : but. 
Vicky: okk rey i give u 2 options..  Its decided tuje inmein se hi koi ek dare karna hoga.  either you kiss taani infront of all of us or slap her.. 
Rey: what?  have u lost yout mind.. slap my foot.. 
Vicky: haan toh go and kiss her..  
Rey : fine 
(rey agreed knowing his friends wont understand)
Rey stood up and moves towards the dinning area.. while on the other side taanis phone call got over and she just turned towards the drawing room where all were playing.. but before she could see or understand anything..  She felt his manly hands on her waist and in no time rey kept his lips on her..  

Rey kissed her lips sensously and entered inside her mouth tasting her.. 
No matter how many times they have kissed but everytime it feels just the same they felt for the first tym 
She was sweet as sugar. Rey kissed her with raw passion which grew inside him as his body came in contact with her.  
She could feel his lips on her smooching her..  But was too numb to react.. Her situation became worst when she felt his hands making patterns on her belly.. 
They were much engrossed to be separated..  

But then rey departed himself hearing the loud shouts of gang..  
Taarey shared an intense eyelock which was separated by shouta of gang teasing them..  
Taani looked at gang and was feeling hell shy so she looked back at rey asking what was this.. 
Without her saying a word rey answered her question.. 
They gave me the dare to kiss you right here right now.. so i couldnt help it..  
Vicky said 'are rey puri baat bata ki humne dusra option bhi diya tha ' teasing rey..  

To slap you, which was no way possible. said rey..  

Taani looked down in shyness..  
Sharon: taani agr tumhara sharmana ho gaya ho toh tum yaha dekh sakti hho yaa fir isse aage badhne ka mann tha..  
Taani looked at her and said sharon plz. 
Sharon: okk fine.. Guys come back now.. wahi khade rahoge kya tum dono ab.. . 
Rey : yeah.. 
All the gang members were happy for rey as he got somebody who loves him so much.. Chemistry between them was clear.. 

But one person was not..  

Insab par mera haq hai taani.. said kria to herself 

Note : 
finally updated it.. hope you like it do leave your views..  This is the first time i have written something in romance.. hope you like it plz leave your views.. and big comments plz..  
and super sorry for so much of late update..  

awesome
sprb update dear
taarey nok jok
gang nd taani ka mix ho jana
taarey ka romance
kriya ki jealousy
update soon dearrr...
Awesome update 
Love it soouch 
Taarey kiss front of all hehhe nice dare