Rey ki morning toh sweet sweet ho gayi taani k blush ki wajah se😳
Nice teaser
Update soon
All the best for exam
Taani-Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
                                                    Chapter -5 

Taarey headed towards the dining area . all were standing in tension there . which of course didnt went  unnoticed by taarey . there was a complete silence which rey broke . 

Rey : guys good morning !! 
all greeted him too ..
Rey : guys lets forget that part of our lives .. mein koi gile shikwe nahi rakhna chahta . tum logo ke saath bad moment shayd ek hi hai lekin happy moments bahut hai .. meri puri college life , i have wonderfull memories  with you all .. aur phir  jo bhi hua uska result yeh tha ki i came to delhi and met my love of life taani .. 
[taarey exchanged a smile ].. 
delhi aane ka muje koi regret nahi hai .. so obviously jab koi regret nahi toh narazgi kaisi ? 
isliye i have decided ki uss bure waqt ko bhulkar mein aage  ek haseen zindagi jeena chahta hu .
and kria muje tumse bhi koi problem nahi hai tumne jo kiya shayd tumhari majboori thi yaa waqt ki demand but jo beet gayi so baat gayi .. isliye all i wanna say u is we can still be friends tum iss team ki member ho and i dont want ki meri wajah se tum apne friends kho do ... mein apni zindagi mein bahut khush hu and i would advice ki tum  bhi apni zindagi mein aage badh jao ...  so guys lets REUNITE as a team and as FRIENDS FOREVER ...

Swayam : thanx dude ! thanx alot .. 
Rey : apni dostii bahut precious thi and hai usse  baar baar nahi kho sakta ... 
nil : hip hip hurray !! we love u rey u are the best .. all the boys lifted rey on shoulders and hooted for him .. 
Rey had a big smile on his face so had taani she was happy that his husband got his friends back .. everybody was happy all hugged rey one by one and also said sorry to him .. to which rey happily replied its okk .. the most bone crushing hug was of shareyam as swaron were feeling much guilty about not being with rey when he needed him the most .. because rey was always a saviour  to them . they feeled like they failed as friends but rey assured them that he is totally over about the past and that he has no regrets .. 
everyone was happy except one that was no other than kria. she was happy that rey came back to his friends but she desperately wanted rey to comeback to her .. soo she was upset about it .. even when she went to hug rey he shaked hands with her & wished her luck for the future .. 
rey did'nt had any hard feelings for kria but he just did'nt wanted to make things uncomfortable for taani at any case 

all were busy in celebrating then finally taani made them come out their worlds .. 

taani : guys i am getting bored now and so is our breakfast .,. 

Sharon : u dont need to be taani .. all girls went and hugged her .. 
finaaly all settled on the dinning table and had their breakfast .. all were very happy and full masti was going on the dinning table . everybody had a great time .. 

rey : acha chalo guys i will leave for the office .. catch u guys later . 
Swayam : no rey actually we are leaving too . sab aise hi aaye hai soo 
Taani : sorry ! did u said u guys are going ? aap log kahi nahi jaa rahe ho ..cmmon this is not done thode din toh ruko sab log abhi kal hi toh aaye hai aap sab .. 
all turned their heads towards rey asking indirectly if they should stay or not .. 
rey : what guys don't look at me .. ghar ke decisions wohh leti hai and agr wohh keh rahi hai toh i don't think tum logo ke pass naa bolne ka option bhi hai !!!
Taani: exactly cmmon swayam yeh kya sirf ek din ke liye chehra dikhane aaye the aap log ! not done koi kahi nahi jaa raha 
Swayam: but aise rukna achanak [he was a bit hesitating as now that rey is married sostaying here how about everybody dealing with taani and all .. ]
nil: [cuts swayam in middle } yeh swayam ko naa aaj kal bhav khane ki aadat ho gayi hai .. dekh tereko jaana hai toh jaa hum toh yahi rukenge weekend tak .. aur rey aur taani itna bol rahe hai soo aise jaane ka koi matlab nahi hai .. ..

note : 
i am in a hurry will update next part soon 
enjoy reading and the promo is for coming chapters .. 
do leave your views  

Edited by Taani-Taarey - 8 years ago
Missu_TR thumbnail
Awesome update 
Kriya ko wapis Mumbai send kar do 
Gang are going to sat rey home nice 
Ghar ki decision taani leti hai Aww cute 
Update soon 
Waiting 
ArshTR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ur story is soo good 👏
Undrstndung between taarey suprb..
Nic updte 😃 😃
LoadOfDarkNess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant well written update
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Awsm update friend reunite nice next update soon...
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gang back together wahoo
Kria will do something uff
Want taarey prt updat soon
divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update .. gang and reys reunion... update soon
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4