Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_raiizada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Cutest update just like arshi!!! And congratulation to Mr and Mrs. Raizada :)
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

EPILOGUE :)

5 years later~

"NO! THIS IS VERY VERY UNFAIR!!!"

Arnav shut his laptop finally hearing so many noises from his room, he was trying to complete a project but his dearest daughter, Sonam, seems like has different plans coz her screaming just wont stop.

"What is happening?" Arnav asked with a sigh as Sonam ran over to Arnav and kept crying.

"No matter how much you cry the fact cant change that you were born 5 years ago and me and your daddy got married way before that! Why cant you understand, hunny?" Khushi went and hugged Sonam while Arnav knelt down on the floor like Khushi was to come to Sonam's small height.

"You did not invite me to your wedding??? You don't love me!" Sonam sniffled and began sobbing again while Arnav's eyes widened and he burst into laughter.

"Stop laughing Raizada!" Khushi grit her teeth hitting Arnav's shoulder but he kept laughing. Jeez, kids are the cutest.

"You were not even BORN when me and Khushi got married, princess." Arnav said finally controlling his laughter.

"I told her this, she still is sad. Why is she like this? So stubborn, like you"

"Oh please.. you define stubbornness, babygirl. In the dictionaries, I'm sure your picture is pasted beside the term 'stubborn'. There has not been a single argument where you've let me won."

"AAAHHH!" Sonam cried again to get attention towards herself and her arguing parents stopped before Arnav picked her up and put her on his lap as she cuddled to him and her cries softened a bit. Sonam Arnav Singh Raizada was such a daddy's girl.

"What do you want princess? What will you make you stop crying? You know, you are too special to cry. So don't." Arnav wiped her tears and rocked her doll-like body back and forth.

Sonam looked at Khushi and grinned, making Khushi's jaw drop. It was a crazy connection between this mother and daughter, Khushi understood everything Sonam meant by just her one smile.

"YOU WOULDN'T! SONAM, my buttercup, don't-"

"I want you and mummy to marry again and invite me this time." Sonam sniffed looking up at Arnav with her oh-so-innocently-manipulative eyes that made her daddy's heart melt every. single. time.

"Ofcourse. Sure we will. Sonam's wish," he kissed her cheek "Is my command."

"YOU'RE OUTTA YOUR MIND!!! YOU REALLY WANT US TO GET MARRIED AGAIN?!!? RAIZADA, HOW! WHY! JUST.. UGHH! PLEASE USE THIS TINY LITTLE THING IN YOUR HEAD SOMETIMES- YOUR BRAIN!!!!!" Khushi snapped after Sonam had slept and she and Arnav were laying in the bed with his lips on her arm as he caressed them softly.

"Let's marry again, what harm is in that? When we married it was out of my force anyway. You were not even in your proper senses." he spoke and she had to agree, thats true. "And besides..I can marry you every single year, babygirl. I love you that much."

He chuckled and took off the sleeve of her blouse as he kissed her shoulder and grunted in pleasure.

"Thats.. so sweet. Wow Raizada. You're so romantic sometimes."

"Sometimes? Eh, ALWAYS." Arnav corrected cockily.

"Shut up, huh!"

"You shut up"

"No, you-"

"I know how to shut you up" and with that his lips were on hers sealed into a passionate hot kiss..

A week later, Arnav and Khushi remarried. The Raizada Mansion was buzzing with energy and cheer.. it had happened this way before only during Anjali's marriage with Shyam and when Sonam was born.

"Will you just stop crying, babygirl? Look at me.." Arnav hushed Khushi as she was so overwhelmingly happy.. she had finally gotten her dream wedding that she never asked for herself. A beautiful traditional Indian wedding with the man she loves so very much.

"This.. this is so amazing." she finally stopped crying as she looked at all the people at the dining table, every single person who she loves and respects and adores. Her parents, ASR's father with whom Arnav's relationship was pretty much normal now especially after Sonam's birth, Shyam and Anjali had come too.. they stayed in US now but they came here to India just for Arshi's wedding, Nani, and the extremely happy and excited Sonam who kept speaking of how awesome her parents wedding had been...

"Eat from my plate" Arnav whispered in her ear, making her giggle. She put her hand in his plate and began to eat while he sipped from her glass. Everyone in the family looked at them like they're crazy as laughter filled the atmosphere.

"Rani Sahiba, you made this?" Shyam suddenly spoke up eating a saffron dessert as his eyes filled with admiration.

"Yes.." Anjali answered shyly making him snicker.

"Oh, I take care comfort in knowing that if the stars were ever extinguished from the nighttime sky, I wouldn't have to worry because I'd still see the brightness, the love, shinning bright and shimmering in your eyes.. the love you've put in this food too. I love you for reasons more than there are stars in the sky." Shyam said making everyone's jaw drop while Sonam clapped for him.

"Y-you see that!" Khushi asked Arnav as he kept drinking from her glass.

"Huh?"

"Shyam is so nice saying poetic stuff to Anji! Why don't you say something sweet to me as well?" she crossed her arms and smiled at him.

"Okay.. sure.." Arnav cleared his throat and held her hand under the table before leaning against her ear. She closed her eyes anticipating what he'll say.

"A b c d e f g.." Arnav mumbled "Do you wanna have sex with me?"

"RAIZADA! You A-hole!" Khushi burst into laughter, feeling insane coz she actually liked whatever he said.

"I tried. You cant expect a shrewd businessman to be a poetic lover overnight." Arnav reasoned making her nod..

"Ok.. ok.. and I will.. meet me in 10 minutes in the room." Khushi smiled naughtily and he returned that smile with a double amount of naughtiness as their hold on each other's hands tightened lovingly..

- T H E  E N D-

Edited by -iLoveZaynMalik - 7 years ago
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
There, You tied the lose end of Arnav's father. Awesome, Sonam and Khushi can talk telepathically. She is adorable and I cried too when I found I wasn't in my parent's wedding video. Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 8 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb ending
Loved it
arshi2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous ending. Adorable arshi and their cutie pie sonam. Loved it.thanks for pm and mind blowing epilogue . beautifully written.take care...Edited by arshi2612 - 8 years ago
BarunsBalwantK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww an awesome ending for an awesome story truely loved it a lottt
BarunsBalwantK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such an adorable ending loveeed this ff
jpjinadari21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahah it ws awesome. Thank u 4 d awesm story!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It is too cute! Tujhe pata hai when i was five even i cried saying that i am not there in the video! I loved the romantic side of Arnav and Khushi! Amazing!