Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MANAN OS: WRONG NUMBER : chap 14 pg 26 Oct 6 (Page 9)

doll12345 Groupbie
doll12345
doll12345

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
So I heard u all want the pics...for some reason I couldn't upload pics today!!...but I will make sure the story is interesting keep showering me with these comments thank you ...
       -loads of love 
           Manasa 
   Chapter 4:-
          I was so bored that night...I couldn't sleep I decided not to sleep ..I made some popcorn ...a can of coke and a movie was all that was needed for me right at the moment ...I crept to the kitchen slowly not making any sound as manik was asleep in my room...I hated thinking that...I went and bought the things from the kitchen and went and sat in the comfy couch and switched on the TV ...I thought of watching a horror movie ..."the conjuring"was going on ...I sat back started having my popcorn and coke and was watching movie happily ..but I was a little bit scared too...I was waiting for the scene were the ghost would come ...suddenly after a few mins the lights turned off...maybe the power had gone ...I was a bit scared but I sat were I was sitting and didnt move a hair out of it's place ...a hand came near my shoulder ...I got hell scared and I screamed "HELP!!!AAA" and suddenly the ghost held my mouth I closed my eyes ...and the ghost spoke ...the ghost actually spoke in a sexy tone "open ua eyes " I was already impressed by the ghosts voice I opened my eyes anyone could tell I was sweating ...and I was not less surprised to see who the ghost was...it was The Manik Malhothra ...though he was not less than the ghost...he was a Greek god ghost I laughed at my own sarcastic thinking ...but this time I was hell annoyed for making me pissed off...I was so angry on manik I saw a vase next to me and started hitting him "manik how dare u...u idiot ..I just hate u and he started running ...I started running back if him hitting him yelling his name ...and guess what we fell on the bed ...we fell like every Bollywood movie scenes...god it was embarrassing ...I fell on top of him he had to hold my waist for support...so here we were looking into each others eyes...deeply passionately ...
    Maniks pov 
  We were on each other just like those dumb movies...but for some reason I liked touching her ...unintentionally ...we were lost in each others eyes...he beautiful eyes made me fall for her...her clear face looked like the moon...and her rose petal kind of lips made me kiss her so I approached for her lips she didn't respond anything so I thought it was OK to kiss her...even she wanted the same ...so I went near her...and placed my lower lips on her upper ones ...it tasted like strawberry maybe she was wearing a strawberry lipgloss...and she responded back it was a surprise for me though...but it felt nice ...i had kissed many people before but her...it felt like I want her alwayz her dace was the one whom I wanted to wake up and see daily morning ...whom I wanted to love with always...we could have kids one maybe 2 or 3 who knws ??? And suddenly with this thinking ...I broke the Kiss...I didn't want to but with that kind of thoughts running on my mind I had to...so I did and went away from there...
    End of POV 
 We kissed we actually did...I dint want to but still...it was the most best experience of my life...I loved it...but he broke it so soon ...of course he doesn't love me and all he is a flirt and I kissed him ...i fell asleep there only with a smile on my face ...as I was totally exhausted ...
  My pov 
 Manik had come there after a lot of thinking processes ...he came and saw her sleeping peacefully ...with a smile ...he did wanted to see her face every morning ...he slept next to her without touching ...
 Next morning when I woke up I saw manik sleeping next to me...first I had ddirty thoughts coming in my mind but though I hated him I trusted him and he couldn't do such things ...I woke up and went to prepare coffee..I took two mugs my favourite ones...I took 2 spoons of nescafe and sugar and poured milk and took the one cup to manik he was sleeping peacefully ...it was looking as if he to had a horrible past ...I felt that I should make him spitout that pain he had hod it in himself for some years now...cabir had mentioned that he had a bad past but what?even she didn't have any idea she woke manik up and told there is coffee in the table and then off to bath...
 I again stood below the hot shower ...it was falling on my shoulders like heaven ...I felt relaxed ..for the first time I dint think of my past under the shower ..but what I thought of was yesterday ...the kiss and all the moments...I smiled ...I came out of the shower wrapped myslef in a blue towel...and saw the mirror I was blushing for no reason..I stepped out and manik was awake rubbing his eyes having coffee...he saw Me and gave a devilish smirk I gave one back to and I banged the room door beind him ...and I was changing I thought as it was weekend I ..dhruv...abhi ...navya and alya should go shopping today ...so I wre a Capri's...and a. Forever 21 plain yellow top with a long Chain...I had my hair into a pony tail a little bit of blush eyeliner and khol...and I was perfect I came out and saw manik preparing breakfast I guess ...egg omlete ...it did look yummy we ate it .."I'm hitting the shopping mall today with my friends u wanna join with ua friends. ?".. I and my friends would love to...
So we all met at the mall ...I met mukthi...and cabir I already knew...and another guy named aryamaan he was surely hot...so we all chilled out I could see a spark between navya and cabir and I had bcme the cupid now between them. ...we had full on masti we also sang song they gave as a mike and we were singing and all had given us one penny each some people one dollar...it was fun after a long day I and manik reached home ...

Precap:- manik to know about nandus past and manik to be her supporting system ...cabir got to knw that manik has fallen for her...as for nandini he is trying to find out...cavya romance

Thank you 

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

sonai-adricaricap15sweet_krushiJoan4lovemili_mini1ematamlingsahana8kainatiqbalYo_12mahhi_jainmanan_addictionanju109nik.girl2001monikyySuma1973Dishaagangelsunshine07ayuu20bhaswatee1308Excel00703unzelalavina1612tasnimanika7sanya0612silver21ksh_nman7sarkerAmbyliciousDevAkshisaithanmayeeQueenOfHellrithanyaaparnainboxarchisha06jai18sunset17Saddy12radhikar3bluelake99crazzy_girl1999anglechottiManishadevnaniapy1608Tejamanaswinidevilkhushimanan_0711Cookiarshuaarsharon.babuMaNan_Angelmanan58apps33Lovelylav7Kuushipriya_sejwalmehjaben_nahinArshirox97shristi sardaJahnavi_KRASHTA111KaShforever06khadupammanya_189RomComFan..Mellifluous..uma88sizzysehrishNikki_Titli

Kuushi Goldie
Kuushi
Kuushi

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Lovely update...please continue soon and pm me when u next update
RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Lovely update... the challenge is great looks like it will lead to lots of fun... can't wait.
KaShforever06 IF-Dazzler
KaShforever06
KaShforever06

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Update...
Continue Soon
sizzysehrish IF-Sizzlerz
sizzysehrish
sizzysehrish

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Nice part
Loved it