MANAN OS: WRONG NUMBER : chap 14 pg 26 Oct 6 - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update... the challenge is great looks like it will lead to lots of fun... can't wait.
Beautiful Update...
Continue Soon
Nice part
Loved it 
Precap seems interesting 
aawww its too cute lovely update dear cont soon
beautiful update..
story going well..
plzz update soon nd pm me too..
its was wonderful...
manan moments were sweet...
do continue soon...
Too good.. Pls update soon.. And PM me too.. 😊
Awesome update!!; waiting for nxt part!
Chapter 5:-
       After a long tiring day...we both were in the car ...heading to my home, i was so tired that i just wanted to crash the bed , and sleep like a baby , we both were silent not wanting to talk to eavh other ..suddenly manikz phone which was with me buzzed ...i checked out due to curiosity ...it was a girls message i read it
     I HEARD UA COMING TO THE PARTY !!!BABY LETS HAVE FUN LIKE THE OTHER NIGHT
 My heart skipped a beat reading it ...a train of thoughts flowed my mind ...would he sleep with the girl ...would he be naked in front of her ?? I was so scared !!actually no i was jealous ...nope i was angry ...actually i was sad , i ddint know what was going in my stupid mind,just in time manik broke the silence and told me "listen ...im going to my friends party today so it will be late when i return home ...dont wait for me ok ..." I replied back "why will i wait for u ...im not jobless !! " i told as we reached home he went to the room to get changed while i was in the hall siiting in the couch thinking of manik kissing a. Girl ...suddenly the door opened and manik being manik always looked good ...actually hot , then i rememebered the girl and was guessing manik was dressed ul for her and felt like not complementing him he was wearing something which looked like this : 
I felt like kissing him and. Cuddling with him at that moment...after he comes out he sees me gives a smirk and leaves telling bye...i went to my room crashed to my bed i missed it ...i. Went to my facebook profile and checked manik maybe he was not thereas he was a celebrity kinda guy so no facebook for him so i just googled his name randomly ...and there it is so many links for Manik Malhothra...i checked his profile 
       Name : mAnik malhothra 
         Age.  : 22 years approx
       Date of birth: 18th.may 
As i scrolled down to read more ...i was blank "oooh shit today is manikz birthday and i didnt even wish him ...he was my first kiss i should obviosly wish him ...its not to late , let me call...no let me plan a chotu surprise for him only as both " and i smiled myself i completed the decorations as early as possible ...i decorated the hall with ballons floating in the air...i freshened the room with floral spray...it looked beautiful i baked a chocolate cAke ...and palced it in the table ...i bought a bottle of wine , and two glasses as for gift i ran to the nearest shope possible and bought a bouqet of flowers and a cute t shirt ...it costed a lot as it was branded but i guess it was okay ...so i ran to home wore a red saree which i had bought from mall today wore my mat lip gloss eed in color and a little makeup a chain with a heart in it ...a bracelet and a waist chain , im sure i looked hot ...i sent a text message for manik telling him to come home early 

Scene. Changes :cabirs home :-
       Cabir took a beer can from the fridge .. He had cancelled going to the party as he was a little unwell he went to the balcony ...he stared at nandinis home he could see nandinis room from his home...as per he could see nandini wearing a saree waiting for someone and decorating her home he was sure she was decorating it for manik as it was his birthday today ..."maybe nandini to has fallen in loove with manik malhothra ...jaise he has fallen for her...maybe destiny wants them together ...he smirked thinking about them together just then someone rings his doorbell he goes to open it and sees navya there she was wearing a dress...it was perfect for her tiny figure she looked gorgeous ..navya hugged him , and asked in a sad voice "i heard ua unwell so i came here to take care of u ...how are u feeling now??" "Im good navya !!!thankz for coming " cabir replied they both sat in the couch ...cabir started one of his silly jokes and navya just couldnt stop laughing ...cabir was so happy seeing her laugh ...he beautiful curve her smile ...she did have a beautiful smile he thought ...cabir held navyas hand and they interwined their fingers it fitteed perfectly as if they were made for each other she rested her head in his shoulders ...and she dozed off cabir smiled seeing her sleep ...

Scene shifts to the party where manik is 
Its a big party with alcohol bottles here and there ...manik was in the bar counter thinking about life ...and nandini , he was madly in love with her , she was a perfect tiny little women who has such a big heart ...and then he saw the girl whom he once slet with she came and placed her hand on his chest . Hey baby i texted u why didnt u reply??? I was confused when did she text me i ssked her she told around 5p.m. I was shocked i knew my phone was with nandini at that time she must be sad as she saw the message , i rushed back home thinking she must be angry ...

Scene shifts nandinis home :- 
Manik entered to his surprise the hall was dark ...he switched on the light !!!! He was surprised seeing the decorations , it was beautiful ...and there was a cake and a card and wine in the table he got to k ow that she must be knowing iTs his birthday ...the bday seemed so special for him with her around he licked the cream of the cake taking it little in his fingers it was yum ... He opened the card and read it 
          MR . MANIK MALHOTHRA ...U HAVE SUCCEDED 
IN MAKING NANDINI MURTHY FALL FOR YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!!!!may u have everything u deserve in this world '
     I love you ...i love you very very much humesha ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³...and never leave me never ...never hurt me ok? Enjoy!!!!cheers 
     Manik was blushing so hard reading this ...he was jumping in happiness..he wanted to hug nandini he wanted to kiss her ..he wanted to make her his, he wamted to shout and tell her that he loves her tooo ...he ran to the room ,,, he saw her sleeping resting her head in the bed and sittimg in the floor ...she was looking to cute in that saree...he was mesmerized ti see her ...he was thinking she was looking like a baby sleeping ...like an angel resting , he went near her kissed her forehead ...and lifted her in his arms!!!he held his one hand in her bare back and the other one on her waist...she wZ so tiny for him he placed her on the bed ,...as he was covering her with bedsheet she woke up and started screaming 
    "Manik mujhe chod ke maat jao ...sab mujhe chodke gaye u dont leave me ..please he will take me away with him manik ...dont leave me ...tell mamma to come back i want her ...he will kill me ...free me from him" and she started crying badly...her eys was not even fully open she must have had a nightmare ...manik was shocked seeing her in this bad state..he hugged nandini and consoled her he caressed her back amd her hairs and kissed her forehead "im always there for you nandini ...do u think i will leave you ...ua my angel mein tumhe kabhi nahi chodunga manik promise ...i love you so much my shining star i cant leave you ever not even for a minute ..." Nandini heard this and slept in his arms he made her lay back ...he changed took a beer bottle from the can ...he wnet to the balcony 
   " nandini ke saath kya huva hoga ...itne pure soul ke saath kitne bura hua hoga !!!!i need to find out i cant see her in pain she is my lif and i cannot see my life hurr ..." 
He checked the whole room he found the diary ...he opened it amd was shocked 
     Ok guys thatz it for today !!!!!   Dont foget the long comments,...sorry if i cant pm anyone !!!!! I am busy so asking ua forgiveness !!!!cheers 
         -loads of love 
        Manasa