Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MANAN OS: WRONG NUMBER : chap 14 pg 26 Oct 6 (Page 6)

doll12345 Groupbie
doll12345
doll12345

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Chapter 3:- 
      Precap:- nandini in manikz home...misunderstanding... Manik attracted towards nandini...
    The Sun rays hit hard on my face,waking me up forcefully...I woke up and checked my phone it was my daily morning routine...to check my phone waking up in hopes of new messages or calls...or any instagram updates...I checked and found out 1 like on my insta post and no new messages I just checked the time it was 6:45 a.m. ...I was shocked ..." Oohhh crap!!!I was late as usual..I had to go for jogging with my bro cabir...I got myself up freshend myself...had a cup of coffee wore my jogging tracks...and shoes and went to the place where I told him to meet me he was already there...I gave a faint smile ..."good morning bro!!!sorry I'm late..." I told in a sad tone ..."arree choti itsk yaar waise why did u call me everything OK nah no problems in ua college "he asked in a worried tone ...he was the best person in my life he cared for me a lot...after leaving my parents ...I had only him he was like family ...I loved him as my own ..."no bro college is fine...just the thing is ...come letz walk " We started walking ...I was obsessed with my figure so wanted to alwayz maintained... I used to jog once in every 3 dayz..."bro ...u once told me I should start dating people right ...and u even gave me a proposal of a boy Manik I guess so I thought I will meet him and then see how is he and maybe we can be a couple ..." I told in a excited tone ...cabir couldn't believe what he had heard he was about to have a heart attack he hugged me tightly and screamed YESS AT LAST...people around us were staring as if I had just accepted. A marriage proposal ..."choti u don't knw how happy I'm ...I'm the worldz most happiest person rite now in this world...u made my day..I knw u will be happy meeting manik ...u will love him...u will give him everything u will be his shining star "cabir told in a happy voice ...at first I blushed hearing this ...I was just hoping it turns out what' he had told ..."bro letz not go so far...let me meet him first " I calmed him down ..."of course u have to soo don't keep any plans for today...today u are going on a date with the Manik Malhothra so get ready babe...wear the nicest silk possible ...bye have to make arrangements ...see ya tc " and there he goes ...I finished my jogging session and reached home I saw a text message of cabir ...
        'Today 7 p.m. at hotel ocean pearl ...don't be late "
   I read it and smiled again and again it was Saturday and I didnt have college as well as any appointments...I just sat down for breakfast ...and then started completing my work ...completed my notes read all the texts ..had my lunch...heard music'...it was almost 7 so I went to have a shower...I sat under the hot shower for what felt like hours...I remembered my past ...
  Nandu !!! Beta rukho nah...listen u have got the admission letter from SPACE read it...u can join...u have to ...
    Mom mein aapko kitne baar bolo mujhe music nahi padna OK...and I want to learn medical...aapko USSe koi problem hai toh teeke I will leave this home ...
     "Nandini yaah toh tuh music padege or else u don't have place in oua lives...in oua home ...we have already seen ua sister tried to learn medicine but in turn what happened to her ...she had to suffer so much she had to suicide ...
    "Lekin mom mein sujatha jaise nahi hoon I wanna study nothing else ...and really mom then itsk !!I'm leaving mujhe aapko kuch nahi chahiye to hell with u and to hell with ua home '
   He mom slapped her ...she was angry she took hr bag and left from there vowed never coming back...
     She suddenly woke up from her thoughts it was late...she went out wore the best dress possible...it was a lace gown ...it was white in colour and she looked fabulous...she wore her pumps...her bag and of course she applied little makeup and very light jewellery ...she reached the destination were cabir had booked as she reached the manager told her to go to the rooftop as I went there I saw a tall hulk with good figure standing looking at the stars...I couldn't see his face.."aheemmm..."he looked back to see me we both were shocked to see each other ...it was manik yesterday night guy ..."tum " we both screamed in unison...he came like a gentleman and pulled the chair to make me sit down ...I sat still in a doubtful look "so ua Ms.nandini murthy...ua beautiful ..."he told in his sexy tone ..."haa and I thought I'm going to Go on a date with a sweet sensible non-pervert guy...but look what I got a guy who wants different girls on his bed every night ...wow how lucky am I ??" ..he smirked ...woow he was hot ..."u a right nandu ...I don't love any girl I just want her in my bed ...but u...ur special...if it would be someone else right now...I would have took her to my home u knw why...but u no I won't do that...I don't want to hurt you " he smiled ...I was very confused "and why ...is something wrong with me ...that u don't want to make out with me???" I asked still confused .."hahahaha nope ...its just that ...ua to innocent ...your eyes show how hurt you are and I knw even If I touch u ...u will fall for me u a that kind of girl u see...but I know one day I will leave you and u will be hurt again ...so I just don't feel like hurting u ...ua special..." He ends his dukh bari story of me ...I was first surprised then I accepted the fact that he is not that bad.. He was sweet...I smiled on his concern...but I answered back full with confidence "ooohhh come on Mr.Malhothra...ua just giving a reason the truth is ..u knw I won't fall for u ...so all this ..I give u open challenge make me fall for u in 3 dayz then letz see...about u "and then I waited for him to answer he didn't answer for 2 whole mins ...I left from there kissing him on the cheeck ...he blushed I could see that maybe even I did...I left from there bidding him bye before leaving he screamed "Ms.Murthy ..challenge accepted ...3 dayz I'm staying with you in ua home ...clean rakho gghar I will reach there within...2 hours I was still surprised ..but I knew these three dayz would be fun ...I ran to my home cleaned and exhausted I sit in front of the TV ...with a glass if wine ...and my pajamas...watching TV daily soap...just then the door bell rang...he came in and sat down ...we decided that I will sleep in the couch and he in the bed as he was a guest. ...

Precap:- nandini ...manik awesome times ...full on fun...nandu and maniks first kiss 
Guys I need ua opinions whether I have to attach pics in the story or no ...plzz give me a feedback and don't forget the long comments ...
           -loads of love 
                  MANASA 

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

ricap15nidz1995navyajayarakshitha9630sweet_krushiJoan4lovesusmitha.smili_mini1ematamlingrachel23kainatiqbalmanan_addictionanju109monikyynik.girl2001Aafrinshaikhkd83Dishaagangelsunshine07ayuu20Excel00703MANANamazesmydivaunzelasanya0612tasnimanika7silver21ksh_nDevAkshiAmbyliciousappy111rimsha01nara26saithanmayeeMuffinheadaparnainboxarchisha06jai18radhikar3kash321Saddy12QueenOfHellnandini-sbbluelake99cmamonaManishadevnanidevilkhushiFatima_miraarohi_angel98Cookiarshuaarnimariousapps33Sanskruti164sharon.babuJahnavi_KRASMaNan_Angelpiyu008manan58KuushiHTA111sree.maneetyogendra1Arshirox97manan_0711khadupamKaShforever06manya_189vani86bhagupurRomComFanprincess101..Mellifluous..uma88_Dimples_sizzysehrishNikki_Titli

manya_189 IF-Dazzler
manya_189
manya_189

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
First of all great going..
Secondly yes pictures would be nice and please make the update a little longer next time :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doll12345

vani86 IF-Dazzler
vani86
vani86

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
its fantastic...loved the way they talk ..
if u include the pics ..then its look more cute...so if u want u can add ...no problem...!!!
pls continue soon...eagerly waiting for the challenge...!!!

doll12345

sizzysehrish IF-Sizzlerz
sizzysehrish
sizzysehrish

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Loved part 3 
Challenge accepted ... Wow . It gonna be fun to read
Cont soon
Pm plz

doll12345

nandini-sb Senior Member
nandini-sb
nandini-sb

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Lovely update ...
Ya plz go on with ur story along with pics it will be even more awesome

aparnainbox Senior Member
aparnainbox
aparnainbox

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
That was awesome. Add pics if you want to. It will make it look better 3 days challenge!! Great.. Continue soon
Kuushi Goldie
Kuushi
Kuushi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Lovely update...love cabira he is always there to bring manan closer..do add pics it will be gr8..so the challenge..precap looks interesting...please continue soon
khadupam IF-Dazzler
khadupam
khadupam

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Lovely chapter
Continue soon

Go to top