Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MANAN OS: WRONG NUMBER : chap 14 pg 26 Oct 6 (Page 22)

Hadiqameraj Senior Member
Hadiqameraj
Hadiqameraj

Posted: 30 September 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Full of manan romance and plz ab daily update dena u know what me pechlay kitnay weeks say rooz 100 times tmhari story check krti thi k may b aaj tmne new chap dia ho ga ab plz rooz dena plzZz love u Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doll12345

neku Groupbie
neku
neku

Posted: 30 September 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged
 a romantic passionate
Manishadevnani Senior Member
Manishadevnani
Manishadevnani

Posted: 30 September 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I read al ur chapters on one go pls.  Pm of possible pls. N I wan truth revelation n on the same night romantic passionate bcoz I can't see dem lyk dis...

doll12345

Hadiqameraj
Hadiqameraj

Posted: 01 October 2015 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Today u will update na????? So can u pm me when u will updated the new chapter plzSmile

doll12345

muskaantayal97 Groupbie
muskaantayal97
muskaantayal97

Posted: 01 October 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Lovely story...update soon
doll12345 Groupbie
doll12345
doll12345

Posted: 01 October 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Hola people...I know I'm a day late...kyunki mujhe bohath tej bukhaar hai..lekhin I love u guys so much khi an update for u all here..
   Chapter 13:- 
  She was a poor soul who had kept all her pain hidden in her...all her desires all her happiness...inside her..screaming to throw it away and free herself...she wanted to scream to the world her pain...and there she was in a bar drinking shots..she never thought she would drink...she was that naive pretty soul...and now here she is in a club being darker than a night...whatever she was today ...it was the only way for her survival...she drank almost 7 shots...and that was it for her..she was too drunk to even stand...her driver was waiting for her ...
   "Driver!! Jao..manik malhothra ke ghar...jaldi " she told in a fully drunken voice 
    "Jee ma'am sahib " the driver was too scared to argue with her...he went straight to his mansion..where he was...where "her manik " was...she went through the steps difficulty ..as her conscience was in a different sphere...she reached maniks room and was shocked too see something..manik was sleeping half naked with only track pants ...the blanket hugging him..she let out a gasp and was shocked to see something so hot..after so long..she went near him and pulled his hair...
    "Maaannniikkk.." She yelled...
  Manik woke up with a jerk...he thought it was just a hallucination but realization struck him..and he noticed she was not in her senses...
    "Nandini...tum drunk hoo" he makes her stand in a grip..
   "Manik...tumhe nahi patha nandini murthy doesn't drink " she told with her evergreen smile...
    Manik took her in his arms and went to the kitchen...
    He made her sit in the kitchen slab and started preparing lemon juice for her...while nandini being the naughty one tonight..pulled manik and cupped his cheeks...
   "Manik...tum jaana nahi chahthe why I left you?? " nandini asked...her eyes filled with love..
   "Nandini..tum ne mujhe khabhi nahi bola" he replied cupping her cheeks...
   Both were lost..in their own world...
   This was it she knew he should tell her..
  "Mani..manik...koi ladka USS din aaya tha..usne bola agar mein tumhe nahi chodunge..toh who tumhare Jaan lega...jaab tumne propose kiya..I wanted to kiss u infront of everyone ...lekhin nahi kar payi woh tumhare peeche hi tha...tumse door rehne ki bohath koshish khi...lekhin no...I couldn't ..mein tumhare hi company mein join khi..I thght agar if I cldnt be with u...at least I could see you...manik I'm sorry...mujhe maaf kardo.." Nandini told all this in one breath..she was soo releived to tell someone her pain..and it was none other than her manik...she had tears now in her eyes...and he too...
   He couldn't take it more..he just pulled her for a hug...and kissed her hairs ...
    She again broke the hug and kissed him...manik was confused whether to reply back...but how could he miss thus chance he gave in ..and literally ate her up...he kissed her and kissed her compensating all these years of ignorance...he bit her lower lip...and made it to swell...she was very very happy after this kiss...even she didn't know the reason...he took her in his arms again and went to the bedroom...he placed her in the bed and slowly removed the zip of her dress...all this time he once didn't try to look away from her eyes...he undressed both of them...until they were covered with only a blanket and only moans in the room...manik removed all her hatred and ignorance from this one love session...he was so happy to be with her and she was so happy to be with him...though she was not in her senses she was fully in Her senses...after a one happy session..both slept in each others arms ...manik was still confused..about what answers he will give nandini in the  morning...but he had those vibes which were positive he slept smiling kissing her hairs..while she was already asleep...
    Morning :- 
    Nandinis POV 
    I woke up and found that I was naked with a blanket covering I was just praying it was not a random boy..but manik when I turned to my left...I was very happy to see him...only he had the right on me..and I never regret sleeping with him...I remembered all the words and things which we did yesterday...I blushed hard...I was the most happiest women in the world..in excitement I kisses manik hard on the cheeks...he within a fraction of second pulled me in a hug..
    "Best morning after so many years.." Manik huskily told in her ear
   She had a crimson red blush near her jawline...  
      Precap :- fab 5 formation...nandini and manik romantic and passionate date 

Phewww!! Update...acchi nahi lagi..u can throw tomatoes and potatoes..but I tried to make it as passionate as possible...baap re..isse zyada nahi kar sakthi..yeah loh ua truth revealment and passionate scenes...comment below if u like 
..lekhin silent readers...thank you for appreciating my story 
        -love ,Manasa

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

geetozpratidhwaniJoan4lovesusmitha.sNoorain666meenasagoiRkwadhwanipujat00009kalyaniparamumaherinm88anshula30payal_parthrashsharkhushboorGAYATHRICRkajalvoraDishaagsshahamatanishabkhevnashuklalakshita03Sangavibans8597parthsamthaanvvFantasyworld04bhagyashrik11anjali10896zainabn-angelchandni-fasihkufzArsha4eva99man7sarkerswarobi1harshikarocksbabita_14388MSIKurasaithanmayeenara26Hudah18ArpuSaranprincessangel23aishubangiabluelake99momy290691stunning555Manancrazy_95Hasi-Pani1sanikagokhalemanan4everlvsadia_mohonapooja71ramamananfansamiksha_2593Tejamanaswinikavyachsharon.babulovePANIdevilkhushiCooldude101nikki.smiley95arshuaarHTA111musicialtiekhadupamNAVYA64AsthaVerma92payal94dhillon90sws2princess101sizzysehrish

Hadiqameraj
Hadiqameraj

Posted: 01 October 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Hey thanq for pm and hope now u will give daily update Smile
dhillon90 IF-Dazzler
dhillon90
dhillon90

Posted: 01 October 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Nyc update
Finally nandini ne manik ko sach bta diya
Lovd it