Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MANAN OS: WRONG NUMBER : chap 14 pg 26 Oct 6 (Page 19)

RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Wonderful...hope Manik finds out the truth soon... loved Nandhu's re entry and her attitude with Manik...

RanKatDeepRan Goldie
RanKatDeepRan
RanKatDeepRan

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Nandini just decided something without giving any explanation to Manik
She couldnt just tell him? I would be angry Even if i was at maniks place

I am happy that You didn't turn Manik into a manw***
I personally don't like that
I like the Way You write
khadupam IF-Dazzler
khadupam
khadupam

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome
Continue soon
angelsunshine07 Groupbie
angelsunshine07
angelsunshine07

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Nice story dear
It's tooo late yarr...
Chlo koi nhi I can understand & yea all d very best for ur exms..
Cont soo...
Sol thnks for pm
Lots of love ..
Pankhuri
doll12345 Groupbie
doll12345
doll12345

Posted: 01 August 2015 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Chapter 12:-
            She reached her flat...remembering the moments spend today...she placed her bag ..changes her clothes...and locks the door of her room...she sits in balcony crying ...
    "Manik why don't u understand...tum toh ...u know everything about me rite...fir aise hurt kyun kiya...manik ...I'm here to save u...aryamaan tujhe marna chhatha hai ..I am here to protect u manik...mujhe aise punishment kyun de rahe ho...ithe nafrat mere liye...manik I don't knw the reason...ki why does he want to kill u...but main aisa hone nahi doongi...manik...I still love u...please mujhe wapas apnao.." She. Cries until she sleeps there...
   Next morning :- 
   "Bachaooo..." A girl screams...on top of her voice...she was running inside the office like a retard...beind her was a guy ..." Mukthi tujhe naho chodonga mein..."cabir yells...
Mukthi dashes nandini ...she was wearing a simple yet elegant yellow churidar ... "Nandini tum yaaha..." Mukthi yells and hugs her ..."I missed u so much yaar " 
  " nandini...cabir sees her and is astonished ..." Cabir has tears in his eyes 
  Nandini hugs cabir too ...
  " nandu..mere baby doll...mein nah aaj apne anniversary ki party de rahi hoon...aoo nah ...saab aarhe hai..dhruly...cavya...saab ...tu bhi aana pleaseee..." Mukthi pleads...nandini agrees..and goes to her home in the evening...all of them except nandini was fully drunk...manik was also present ...
   All of them retired to their rooms..leaving back nandini and manik...manik was so drunk that he pulls her inside the room 
  " manik wHat ur doing? " nandini asks!!
Shshhsss ...
    Manik touches nandinis cheeks softly...she feels him each and every time...she wants him...but there was a huge barrier ...standing... 
  He kisses her cheeks ...her eyes her ..neck..she started shivering...he comes closer to her lips...while realisation strucks her...she pushes him but he pulls her and smashes his lips against her...she responds equally...after 8 long years ..they were tasting each other...her strawberry lip gloss still was his favourite while his alcohol mouth was still her fav ...he pushed her as they both were breathless...he picked her and placed her in the bed...she turns...her back..to hide her tears of joy...he unzips her ...and kisses her back...she was cold ...he removes his shirt and starts undressing her...but then ...she moves back...she couldn't do this...she zips herself up and goes back to her room...crying the night out...
   Next day :- 
   Nandini wakes up early and start packing she had to leave today...as she moves out she sees aryamaan...and gets scared as what he's upto...he doesn't notice ..her...he does something to the car...and leaves...nandjni insists that she sits in this car and manik on some other...manik and the gang were driving back in a jeep while nandini was sitting in the car scared of her life...she drives ...until at one point the car skids...and gets crashed to a tree manik who sees this gets a shock of his life...his lady love...met with an accident right in front of his eyes they rush towards the car she had hit her head...and was trying to get out...manik comes and pulls her out...and holds her hands tightlyb
  "Are you out of ur mind...teek se nahi chala sakthi...agar tumhe kuch hojatha tho?" Msnik yells ...still scared 
   "Toh?? Kya I wld die...dats all " nandini replies casually but inside her heart was hurting ... 
  "Manik let go of her...they reach the office back... 
    Precao:- nandini ..and manik confrontation...

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

geetozpooja.loyaaesha7691Naghmakousersusmitha.skainatiqbalLucky12825meenasagoiRkwadhwanisunshyn123nisha00kalyaniparamuchocolateprincyAmiekhanAnamikA2710DimpleHarshapikachoo88DishaagradhastarbansalAngel_Naila11khevnashuklaAimyxhk14bhagyashrik11angelsunshine07zainabnFantasyworld04bans8597parthsamthaanvvtasnimanika7simply16unzelaExcel00703MANANamazesaishu3138Arsha4eva99ksh_nman7sarkerateeqababita_14388saithanmayeeepicangelsweetarchieShraManbluelake99baani9dhrits_24radhikar3muskancutemanan4everlvManancrazy_95ramamananfanMaNaN_trSHasi-Pani186MISHAelsaannaTejamanaswiniPinkypieprincess08apy1608soothuthamannamanansharon.babudiyaNarwalSanskruti164nikki.smiley95SyedaFaizakhadupamKaShforever06manya_189AsthaVerma92__Aarti__sizzysehrish

manan4everlv Senior Member
manan4everlv
manan4everlv

Posted: 01 August 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Nice.. 
But Iam confused Confused
Pls continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stars_fireflies

man7sarker Groupbie
man7sarker
man7sarker