Posted: 8 years ago
awsome update...
bt After a long tym...
nxt part update soon plzzz...
epshitatabassum thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsme
fab hey I'm following u Instragram n plz follow me my Id  epshita tabassum. 
Plz update soon after long u Back 
doll12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello guys I'm here with a next chapter...I'm sad that u guys didn't give me lamba and more comments...so this is the new chapter here..this time make sure u give me lots of comments...and I won't be able to update till Friday as I have my exams..from tonmorw wish me all the best and enjoy the story 
    Chapter 11:- 

It had been 8 long years..since they met ...since they've seen each others face...since they looked into each others eyes..she missed him ..she knew it wasn't his mistake but yet she missed him...she never moved on...she was a broken soul inside...always caring for him...she had returned back to India ...to her parents...to her only reason of livinliving..she had done a course on management ..and he ..
   Being a broken soul...tried hard to move on...but still thinking about her...hrhe was nations biggest singer...making love songs...just for her...but he hated her..he knew she has done a great mistake BT for what ...he never knew...he's there sitting in his office drinking his coffee waiting for his show to start ...and there comes his boss..his dad raj malhothra... He did love his son but never showed...he knew that hihis son was depressed for a girl but whom he never knew...

*in nandinis home*
"Nandini beta...utho tyjhe ek letter aaya haI via post...chalo jaldi aao neeche..." Nandinis bua screamed 
 "Haa bua mein bus aagaye " she came down wearing a beautiful kurti ...she was smiling but behind this smismile was. A pain hidden no one except him could see...
 "Haa buA kaahan hai mera post?" 
 "Nandini are u sure ?? " her mom asked her..she knew everything about manik 
   "Haan mama...just because he's in that company iska MATLAB yeah nahi ki mein yeah company join nah karo...mujhe USSe koi farak nahi padtha...' 
 "Par nandu..tere office aaj se start higi nah..." 
   "Yea mom mein nikal rahi hoon bye " she kised her cheeks and left to her new office to meet her past ...
  *in office * 
 'Dad yeah new CEO haan kon??" 
 Manik asks his dad tuning his guitar 
"Manik...her name is nandini murthy and look she's here !!" Raj goes down to welcome her 
 "Nandini murthy" his fists become tighter he gets angry but he calms himself down...

" welcome welcome...nandini ji...myself raj malhothra..groove channel ka owner..." He extends his hand for a hand shake 
  Nandini with all her attitude " nice to meet u mr.raj..." She smirks 
 "Chaliye let me introduce u to everyone 
   Yeah hai..aliya aap ki new assistant ..." a pretty girl...shy kinda welcomewelcomes her..
"This is dhruv ...iss channel ka ek talented star .. " she extends her hand ...
 "Aur yeah humare sabse favourite ...manik malhothra..mere shaan.." Raj yells...being proud ...nandini sees manik and smirks ...but she was dying inside seeing him after such a long time... Manik was feeling the same negatively ...
   "Welcome nandini " he says in a husky voice they have. A handshake...
  Nandini leaves for her cabin...and remember s all the moments spend with manik...she letz a lone tear escape her eyes...
Here manik is playing his song in his show..
   All of them get a message on their phones..." Tommorow there will be a party...welcoming nandini ..be sure everyone's present ...
   All of them get ready for the party...

The party was a grand one...all were drinking and having lots of masti...nandini was sitting alone and sipping her wine..while dhruv comes near her and starts speaking while Alta was stealing glances of dhruv...
Nandini feels someone watching her...she turns to see manik fully drunk...and staring at her...he starts coming near her and grabs her hand..
  "Manik wat ua doing leave my hand " she warns him
  "Buddy uske hath chod yaar" dhruv pleads ..he shsshhs them both and takes her away from there and pulls her inside a home...
   She desperately tries freeing her hand ...
   "Manik just leave me she screams..
Nashe mein ho tum " ...
   "Nasha haan " he throws the beer bottle holding ..and pushes her and pins her to the wall...she was disguised by his breath ...
  "Nasha toh mere 8 saal pehle hi uthra tha..." Lenin aab firse uss nashe ko wapas nahi aane doonga...why did u come here nandini...bohath saare companies hai why only here...because I was here to hurt me more huh tell me...
  Nandini pushes manik a bit "apne app ko itne importance dena bandh karo manik...everythings not about u..." 
  "Toh fir kya reason ho saktha hai tumara idar aana.? 
 " manik just leave Me...ua hurting me..."
 "Ahwww baby ko hurt ho raha hai...par jaab mujhe hurt hui taab tune kuch nahi kaha nah...now why? " 
   " manik ..just shut up...hurt hunesha tum karte ho mujhe ...mujhe hate u kisne kahatha?? Mujhe door rehne keliye kisne kaha tha??? Nandini asks anger in her tone 
   "Par mein aayatha nah ek raat pehle tumse gidgida ke ..kehthe hua ...nahi let's make everything proper { manik had told nandini before all the harsh words 8years back } 
   Nandini cried ...she pushed manik 
  "Just leave me alone manik..." She goes away wiping her tears...
   Manik screams 
 "I just hate u nandini I just hate you " 

Precap:- new entry of mukthi ...cabir mukthi nandini and manik to go out for a lake ...all memories coming back...nandini trying to stay away from manik...but he creates more trouble for her 

Done guys dont forget to comment 
SONIAGHOSH thumbnail
awesome update 
continue soon
Alishba145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Continue soon
mini_manan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update😊
luved it 
continue soon
Sanskruti164 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous
it remind me the show of starplus Badtmeez Dil
haha 
plz PM me when you will update nxt part
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful...hope Manik finds out the truth soon... loved Nandhu's re entry and her attitude with Manik...
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nandini just decided something without giving any explanation to Manik
She couldnt just tell him? I would be angry Even if i was at maniks place

I am happy that You didn't turn Manik into a manw***
I personally don't like that
I like the Way You write
angelsunshine07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice story dear
It's tooo late yarr...
Chlo koi nhi I can understand & yea all d very best for ur exms..
Cont soo...
Sol thnks for pm
Lots of love ..
Pankhuri