Frequent Posters

Manishadevnani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
N dis is Wat I wanted tq 4 full filling my wish n tq 4 pm n get well soon 
apy1608 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Innu sa update but mast thaaa...loved it... N plsh try to update regular ... :) ...update sooon
sharon.babu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
loved it so much...
after salmons problems they are finally together...
can't wait to see their date...
glad they didn't regret their night together...
keep up the good work and continue soon...
doll12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Matlab seriously...only one page of comments...not fair ya...next time I'll update only agar bohath zyada comments ho..yeh daamkhi yeah kuch bhi samajhlo ...
   Chapter 14:-
   It was early in the morning when manik got a call from his office..he looked around and saw nandini in her peaceful slumber...he not wanting to disturb her got up and went to take the call...in the balcony:-
        "Hello..sir..good morning..sir new contract ka rule yeh hai khi it should be innovative this time...matlab u can sing duet yah solo mein kuch special..
      "Hmm...toh tumhare paas koi idea hai..to make it innovative ?" Asked manik 
     "Sir main soch raha tha ...band jaise kuch karthe hai...matlab baakhi aapki desecion " manik was impressed by the idea...he was thinking about it..while two small hands hugged him from back..the hands travelled all around his bare chest..as he turned...he didn't wait for anything..just hugged her ..he was all lost in her hug...ad they broke..it..he kissed her without waiting for any reply from her...as they both were finding difficult to breath manik had to break the Kiss with a bad face...
    "Good morning manik...kya hua idar kyun kade ho??" Nandini asked...In her all sleepish tone..
" kuch nahi baby...woh assistant kha call aaya tha...he's telling maybe iss bar humhe band ke saath perform karna hoga...lekhin kaha se band kada karo??" He thght resting his head on her shoulders...
    Manik...mukthi and cabir can join u...I guess...Aliya air dhruv bhi join karna chahenge..mukthi and dhruv tho play guitars...and aliya keyboard...cabir drums..u can sing and play guitar..tho problem kya hai...
    "Nandu lekhin woh manenge kya...unkha bhi toh kaam hotha hai" "arre don't worry about that...unhe mein mana lungi...now u go get freshened up...
    'Nahi...u freshen me up..."manik made a sad pout...she pecked it and blushed...
    "Manik..how can I freshen..u..go.." It was difficult for her to find words..he was in his all time romantic mood while she just blushed...
    "Arree...ithne bhi blush maath karo..mein jaa raha hoon " manik told her...and went with his smirk..after freshening up both of them left for office..and into their respective cabins...
    After a while...
   "Nandini ma'am..aapko manik sir bhula rahe hai!! 
     She blushed crimson listening to his name...
    She called him ..
    " manik tum mujhe bula kyun rahe ho..." She asked biting her pen I'm her mouth 
   "Nandini I'm sorry...mein yeah zindagi nahi jee sakthi..mein Marne jaa raga hoon..lekhin before dying I wanna meet u please..terrace aajao!!!"manik told..in a low voice
    "Manik yeh kya kahe rahe ho..kuch maath karo okay..mein aa rahi hoon...aiyappa..save manik " nandini cut the call..and ran through the stairs and corridors crying bitterly...she was scared for manik...of manik..she went there and was horrified to see him standing like a statue..she came and pulled him to her side and gave a tight slap...she was trembling..manik was shocked to see this..feel this..
   " nandin.." Manik stammered still in a shock.
   "Chup bikul chup...kya kaami thi khi suicide karne chale gaye...bolo...ek baar koh chuki huh tume firse nahi hai...khabardar aisse firse khi toh..tumhare saath main bhi maroongi fir..manik...nandini kuch nahi hai tumhari bina...tum uske saans ho..uski maksaath ho jeeene khi...uski chahath..uski sabkuch..agar tum hi nah hotho..." She told this all in a breath...
    Manik kissed nandini..he kept on kissing. ..until he sucked all the lipstick...now he was kissing until he sucked all the blood from her mouth...after a long passionate kiss...they both were smiling..
   "Nandu...I love u" manik confessed purely...she' was blushing crimson now..
    "Nandini..look at me...it was all a a drama to bring u up here..warna I knew u wouldn't come..please forgive me ...I'm sorry...abh maaf bhi karo.." He told...
   She smiled..giving him a "don't ever pull that trick on me again " wala look...
   They hugged again...
   "Waise manik why did u call me? Nandini popped the question..she was busy doodling on maniks hands..they were in each others arms..and he was ruffling her hair..
   "Woh nandini..I wanted to ask u whether u would join me for a date ???" Manik told in a low tone..
   "Manik..date..seriously..of course I would lekhin achanak..." Nandini asked..
   "Haan aaj RAAt...I'll pick u up fir let's go...okay..now go home get ready bye " he pecked her and left..she stood up..
   " bada ajeeb insaan hai..mujhe accha se bye bhi nahi bola...huh" she told ...and went away...

Phewww...ithne chotu update..well don't worry don't worry...the next part will be updated soon..soon ka matlab aaj raat...so chill out and comment 
       -loads of love,Manasa 
sharon.babu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
loved it so much...
glad that they didn't regret sleeping with each other...
the formation of band...cant wait for it...
the date is just gonna be amazing...
can't wait for it...keep up the good work and continue soon...
arshuaar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome
Manan ...
thank you so much for the wonderful update

dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice interesting. ...

lovee it..

update soon
Nidhibansod thumbnail
wowww amazing update..comtinue soon dear
manu_stylish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hiloo...jst luvd da updte...nandini wz blushing to da core...make everythng prfct in deir lives...
Jst waitn fr deir dte...
Loads of love
Cont sonnn
Pm me
AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahahahahahaa so nice one manan so cute together nd manik is such a tease al tym tang krta h nandu ko