MANAN OS: WRONG NUMBER : chap 14 pg 26 Oct 6 - Page 14

Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 12:-
            She reached her flat...remembering the moments spend today...she placed her bag ..changes her clothes...and locks the door of her room...she sits in balcony crying ...
    "Manik why don't u understand...tum toh ...u know everything about me rite...fir aise hurt kyun kiya...manik ...I'm here to save u...aryamaan tujhe marna chhatha hai ..I am here to protect u manik...mujhe aise punishment kyun de rahe ho...ithe nafrat mere liye...manik I don't knw the reason...ki why does he want to kill u...but main aisa hone nahi doongi...manik...I still love u...please mujhe wapas apnao.." She. Cries until she sleeps there...
   Next morning :- 
   "Bachaooo..." A girl screams...on top of her voice...she was running inside the office like a retard...beind her was a guy ..." Mukthi tujhe naho chodonga mein..."cabir yells...
Mukthi dashes nandini ...she was wearing a simple yet elegant yellow churidar ... "Nandini tum yaaha..." Mukthi yells and hugs her ..."I missed u so much yaar " 
  " nandini...cabir sees her and is astonished ..." Cabir has tears in his eyes 
  Nandini hugs cabir too ...
  " nandu..mere baby doll...mein nah aaj apne anniversary ki party de rahi hoon...aoo nah ...saab aarhe hai..dhruly...cavya...saab ...tu bhi aana pleaseee..." Mukthi pleads...nandini agrees..and goes to her home in the evening...all of them except nandini was fully drunk...manik was also present ...
   All of them retired to their rooms..leaving back nandini and manik...manik was so drunk that he pulls her inside the room 
  " manik wHat ur doing? " nandini asks!!
Shshhsss ...
    Manik touches nandinis cheeks softly...she feels him each and every time...she wants him...but there was a huge barrier ...standing... 
  He kisses her cheeks ...her eyes her ..neck..she started shivering...he comes closer to her lips...while realisation strucks her...she pushes him but he pulls her and smashes his lips against her...she responds equally...after 8 long years ..they were tasting each other...her strawberry lip gloss still was his favourite while his alcohol mouth was still her fav ...he pushed her as they both were breathless...he picked her and placed her in the bed...she turns...her back..to hide her tears of joy...he unzips her ...and kisses her back...she was cold ...he removes his shirt and starts undressing her...but then ...she moves back...she couldn't do this...she zips herself up and goes back to her room...crying the night out...
   Next day :- 
   Nandini wakes up early and start packing she had to leave today...as she moves out she sees aryamaan...and gets scared as what he's upto...he doesn't notice ..her...he does something to the car...and leaves...nandjni insists that she sits in this car and manik on some other...manik and the gang were driving back in a jeep while nandini was sitting in the car scared of her life...she drives ...until at one point the car skids...and gets crashed to a tree manik who sees this gets a shock of his life...his lady love...met with an accident right in front of his eyes they rush towards the car she had hit her head...and was trying to get out...manik comes and pulls her out...and holds her hands tightlyb
  "Are you out of ur mind...teek se nahi chala sakthi...agar tumhe kuch hojatha tho?" Msnik yells ...still scared 
   "Toh?? Kya I wld die...dats all " nandini replies casually but inside her heart was hurting ... 
  "Manik let go of her...they reach the office back... 
    Precao:- nandini ..and manik confrontation...
Nice.. 
But Iam confused ๐Ÿ˜•
Pls continue soon
it's been too long...can u plz update the next part now
Thanks for 
Updating 
Buddy
I am a
Big 
Fan of your story๐Ÿ˜›
And I just read all
The part
They all are so
Ausom๐Ÿ˜Š
I have no words
to describe
Please buddy
Make them
Together๐Ÿ˜Š
and update today
Next part Please
Love
Diya๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
awesome!!!
how can I miss this story???oh gosh!!
this is just so damn outstanding and wonderful job!!!
I am in love with this ff!!
it's too amazing !!! I love the characters!!
please reveal the truth to Manik soon!!
want MaNan together soon!!
loved the update!!!
continue soon!!!
will be waiting!!
woww!! finally u updated...thanks for the lovely n wonderful story...
u penned it so well dea..
plsss update soon dea...
cant wait soo long...eagerly waiting for next chapter...
plsss try to give update regularly...continue soon
wonderful update 
waiting manik get to knw the truth 
continue soon
AWESOME
PLZ PM  ME NA
WAITING FOR NXT UPDATE
Wonderful ๐Ÿ‘
Continue soon