nice update 
pitty the boys 
Posted: 8 years ago
Wowww... wat a story...
I read all d parts in 1 goo n I must say
I am simply in love with yur story...
Amazing!! πŸ‘   πŸ‘
Truly Amazing!! ⭐️
Oh god jus can't wait to read d nxt part...
Seriously... πŸ˜ƒ
Plss update soon... I don think u shld end yur story
soo soon bcause I am in love wit it...
The story line is oso AWSOME!!
N d best part... u write more abt MANAN... n I in
love wit dem!!
ACTUALLY IN SHORT... I AM MADLY IN LOVE WIT YUR
STORY... ⭐️
plss can u snd me a pm whneva u update... cause I can't wait to
read d nxt parts...
plzzz update soon...😊
amazing update but too short please next  time update long
aur tum ne kaha tha ki tum har 3 days main update karo gi toh update kaha hai 3 days toh ho gayee please update today i cant wait any more
amazing update..jus read all da chapters plz PM me
awesomeee story...plzz update soon😊
Guys I'm back I know I have got u all angry by not updating these days but was to busy... I'm guilty...ab u guyz love me so much my story so much that I had to keep aside my busyness and continue my ff...so heres the next chapter...love it like u always do...love you guyz...
   For more stories u can follow @tv_starfanclub or u can follow my private account @manasabhat16 in instagram 
  Chapter 10:- 
  Shaadi hone keliye pyaar zarroori hai...but what if ussi shaadi mein u spot out you ex...aliya is getting married to the love of her life but Shebut realizes that her ex aryamaan has been invited now who can forgot aryaaman...the only person after harshad who tried to break fab 5 who tried to destroy them with of course his evil sister soha...but this time he's all in mood to destroy manik ...what if he gives dhamki to nandini about maniks life??? Let z find out

" dhruv tumne aryamaan ko kyun invite kiya ??" Aliya screams through the phone 
   "Baby mom ne invite kiya mein kya kartha ??? "
   "Okay but make sure he doesn't come near me okay?" 
   "Yeah baby see you soon bye tc love you mmuuuaahh" 
   'Bye love you too "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Nandini is busy preparing for the wedding but she has to prepare her property first her manik...he was too lazy to get ready by himself...and she was standing in her tiptoes making him wear his broch ...he was all set black sherwani ...full hotness in one piece ...anyone could fall in love with ...she kissed him and told him to go help others in preparations 

Navya was helping Cabir with his hair...
 "Cabir I'm telling u ...if u look at one single girl except us in the wedding I'll kill you " 
   "OK meri navya now bye " he kissed her in the cheeks and left 

Mukthi and abhi in video call 
 "Mukthi mein yeah maroon sherwani pehnloo ya blue wala ??" ( guyz alwayz need gals to dress them up..lol" 
  "Blue wali suits u okay gtg bye " 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nandini is standing in front of the mirrior...applying her red lipstick...she's one of those woman's who not only do men desire but also woman desire to be like...she was perfectly looking ...her not so slim waist ...was so irresistible... Her long silky hairs...covering most of her bare back...made her look lik . A fairy...her lehenga made her look more beautiful...white silks falling like waterfalls...and a black blouse ..with a white dhupatta...her khol in eyes...her lipstick...her bangles her eating made manik the most luckiest guy in the world she was all set to go she reached the wedding venue with the driver ...she saw mukthi navya waiting for her...they were in their bests...that night...all went to aliya room who was lookin extremely gorgeous... They helped her and all went down taking her down...manik laid his eyes on nandini...he was feeling on top of the world...he wanted to bite her..and eat her...she was looking so pretty.. 
   "BHAI...control we knw nandinj is looking too good ...but faint math hona " cabir teases manik... 
   " haan BHAI...aaj dhruv ki shaadi hai..cabir kya pata aaj manik hi shaadi kaeega toh " abhi tells cabir and all laugh even dhruv who was listening to this...
  All this was overheard by aryamaan...
   Mnaik takes a ring from his pocket...and smiles seeing it...

After all the wedding celebrations only a few guests were left...
   Nandini was all alone while she was searching for something suddenly someone pulls her inside a room she knew it was him...
   "U knw ur too irresistible right?? I love you nandini" he whispers 
   " manik..I knw that and I love you more.." Nandini whispers
   Manik brings his lips forward waiting for this moment from hours...he places his lips on hers..he kisses her very slowly...hardening his grip on her waist giving her small love bites...she was enjoying it..feeling like it was the last time like this 

" manik go ...koi bula raha hai tumhe " he protests but she won and he made a puppy face and went while here aryamaan grabs her and pins her to the wall..nandini gets scared as hell 
  "Who are you she screams
   "Chill...I'm aryamaan.m.aur ab jaab manik tujhe propose karega ...toh ull tell no...warna manik will be dead in 10 seconds..u want to see him alive do it..." He leaves nandini was stunned she didn't know wat to do...she was still taking time to acknowledge things she walks out slowly in her own land suddenly she hears a guzy voice in the mike 
   " nandini ...I want to stay with u humesha...will u marry me???" Manik asks her full with love...she was the most happiest person than she sees aryamaan being holding a knife...she cries ...manik comes near her ...manik cups her face and asks...
   "Kya hua..baby roo kyun rahi ho???? 
   "Ma.maaann...manik I can't marry you...I'm leaving u tale care bye.." She leaves from there ...(judaai plays )
    Except manik everyone was shocked ..manik was numb...he didn't have any emotions coming her was not feeling anything he goes to his home...and drinks a loot.. ...
     CAbir and dhruv reach there and sees his condition they shed tears ...
". Manik uske pass koi reason zarror hogi...why will she do that she loves you a lot...talk to her." 
   "Kisse kya reason?? I don't care about her anymore cabir she's dead for me ..." 
   "ManiK aise Kaise yaar...chaal Go near her get up " 
  "Actually youre rite I'll go ...car keys ??
   "I'll drop u ua two drunk ...chaalo 

They reach nandinis house she's sitting in the corner...thinking what would happen if manik died ..she was bitterly crying ...her red swollen eyes...her wet face!!! Manik rang the doorbell...she thought a person came to inform her about maniks death
..she ran and saw manik standing infront of her...she was so relieved 
  She touches his face "manik you're alive ..tahnk god " 
  "NandinI I hate you...ur dead for me...tumne mere saath aise kyun kiya...bore hogaya mujhse??? Bola nah..tum jaake maaro nandini die...I hate you die " manik yells and collapses down he sleeps there...she was too scared after listening this she packs her bags and leaves ...far far away from manik ...leaving their first nishaan...her phone...her wrong number...her first and last love...her first kiss...her everything ..her soul...he wakes up the next morning to find her gone...

Precap :- 
   Meeting after 8 long Years...

Back with the BANG πŸ˜†
Wow that was nice
Continue soon