MANAN OS: WRONG NUMBER : chap 14 pg 26 Oct 6 - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey ...!!! Manasa finally I read all d parts at once & it's totally awesome n I really mean it fantastic yar this is kind off thoda hatke manan love awesome efforts yar 👏 opppsss jyda tareef ho gai na abhi ye mat bolna itni tareef mat kro 😉 ab kya kru I just can't stopping my self to praising ur work...
Now u remember me shyd ky2 holic (anji) page ...
⭐️ seriously dear it's super awesome loved it .

Cont soon ...
Waiting for new chapter..

😉 byee TK cr ...
Originally posted by angelsunshine07

Hey ...!!! Manasa finally I read all d parts at once & it's totally awesome n I really mean it fantastic yar this is kind off thoda hatke manan love awesome efforts yar 👏 opppsss jyda tareef ho gai na abhi ye mat bolna itni tareef mat kro 😉 ab kya kru I just can't stopping my self to praising ur work...
Now u remember me shyd ky2 holic (anji) page ...
⭐️ seriously dear it's super awesome loved it .

Cont soon ...
Waiting for new chapter..

😉 byee TK cr ...

Glad u liked it!!!...and yes I will update the new chapter soon!!! Aise hi tareef karte rehiye!!!!...hahaaa...and meri do aur story's bhi Pado...
    -loads of love 'Manasa 
Originally posted by doll12345

Glad u liked it!!!...and yes I will update the new chapter soon!!! Aise hi tareef karte rehiye!!!!...hahaaa...and meri do aur story's bhi Pado...
-loads of love 'Manasa

Yeaa dear ' I will sure read ur all other ff's just loved it ...
⭐️ 😉 👏 ...
Love you dear
so cute... loved the CBINI  talk and the MANAN one too... can't wait to see what happens next...
waiting for ur update dear...!!!
Hello guyz...I'm sorry for this late I mean very late update...actually very busy as my school just re opened ..soo i just hope I'm forgiven ...and I will make sure I update every 3 dayz!!!!...
   Don't forget to use ua precious hands to give me some awesome comments -loads of love,Manasa 
Chapter 9 :-
            The girls all got dressed and went to the bar...they had a little difficulty to get in ...as of here...abhi had noticed all the girls trying to sneak in so he rushes towards ...his guy gang and warn them 
   "Yaar mukthi and the others have come to spy here on us...ab kya kaare...???"he asked having a short of breath
  "Guyz !!!why don't we test ki woh humse kitne pyaar karte hain let's flirt with the girls here..what say?" Cabir told them with a devilish smirk
    "Not a bad idea ...yaar !!!!" Dhruv told full on excited 
   Manik had no other option then agreeing to them so they choose some hot girls so that they can flirt with them...manik was with a very hot girl who was keeping her hands on his chest and ruffling his hair...he was just smiling...(not the real smile)
   Cabir was holding a girls waist and dancing with her and she was laughing at his stupid jokes ...while dhruv was sitting with a lady...and having shots...abhi was making a girl sit on his lap and they were talking...
  All the girls arrive and are shocked to see them ...nandini now was afraid all the words cabir had told her ...she was feeling real at that moment ...navya was so pissed of that she goes and kicks cabir (u know where ) cabir shouts ...all the crowd sairs at them ...
      " hey mata rani isiliye Maine tumse pyaar kiya tha...I will never see ua face ever again " navya yells at him
    "Ooowww navya ki bacchi...tumne kaha kick mari meri ma...ab mein tumhare saath bacha kaise banoonge...ohwww" cabir asks still in pain...navya is still angry so she goes away from there cabir follows her...
   Alya and mukthi go and beat abhi and dhruv with Gucci bags ..."how dare u ...u both cheapoos ...ua asses ...don't u dare come near us ever again"...alya was literally crying ...and even they go from there ...nandini was still so busy in acknowledging the sight which she has seen...she sees manik and runs to her home ...and locks her room...and cries bitterely...manik runs behind her and starts banging the door...
" nandini!!!baby please darwaja kolo...woh Saab USS cabir ka plan tha...I don't even knw that girl...I love you sweetheart ..darwazo kolo"...nandini opens the door she had tears and she sees him and bites her lower lip...manik couldn't control seeing her...and kissed her...the kiss was a wild one...she too was totally in mood ...nandini pushes manik...
    "Manik I trust u ...kabhi mera trust math thodna pleaseee..." Nandini asked him hope in her eyes...
     "Nandini kabhi nahi..." Manik again starts kissing her and they fall in the bed. ...manik kisses nandinis neck and her face...they both were so full in their magical fairytale world that nandini and manik were the happiest persons in the world that night...here all the others were having hard time persuading gals ...but somehow they did and they were back to their love dovey relationships again!!!!( I'm sorry ...I don't want to concentrate so much on the others relationships as this is a manan os) next day was their marriage ...I mean dhrulyas all were busy with the preparations and getting ready...
   Precap:- manik to propose nandini...navya pregnant and much more...
     Keep reading love u all 

lovely update 
cont soon with a long update.please 
amazing update but too short
loved manan scenes 
continue soon
Lovely one! Do update the next one soon!!