Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awww... that was so sweet... looking forward to the next update...
doll12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CHapter 7:- 
           Manik and nadini had realized that they love each other!!!he ran his hand gently through her soft black hair,it felt like the purest silk flowing delicately between his fingers..he placed his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him...he felt her heartbeats and she could hear his...they were locked in a passionate an all-encompassing embrace position...they kissed slowly discovering each other ...closing their eyes...witnessing the best moments of their life...he picked her in his arms and placed her in the bed...he placed wet kisses all over her...her hair,her waist,her eyes her face she hugged him tightly...making him realise that she was nit ready yet he understood her as always and made her sleep in his arms...they dozed off peacfully ...

It was morning 10 a.m. Nandini woke up with a jerk "oh shit !!aaj to aliya aur Dhruv ki engagement hai...i have to help them with the decorations aur yeh kumbhakaran abhi tak so raha hai!!!"..."manik good morning utho " she pecked his lips he smiled and woke up..."good morning love ...get ready letz leave we have to help them nah jaao...ill prepare coffee for u" nandini was happy how manik used to understand her feelings she went to the washroom had a quick shower and wore a crop top and a blue shorts...she came down and say her new boyfriend preparing coffee difficultly ...its not a usual sight to see a handsome boy half naked wearing track pants and a bare chest ...with unset hair trying to prepare coffeee is it?? She smiled seeing his cuteness she went near him and kissed him in his cheeks and made coffee they drank it and they left for the venue...people here and there were decorating navya was checking the list while cabir was irritating her playing with her  ...mukthi was relaxing while abhi was cracking some jokes and make her laugh they looked so awesome together...then there dhruv and alya the star couple they looked so cute romancing in the corner...and then there was me and manik we came holding our hands together ...promising not leaving each other ever...after all the decorations the hall looked perfect
Just like how i waned in my engagement ...i looked at manik "dekho manik i want the same thing on my engagement ok..." ..."tumhara engagemnt hai no why are u telling mein...mein aise tumhara eng mein kyun karunga??" Manik asked in sarcastic way i was almost about to cry my eyes were wet.." Accha baba!!!i will do anything for u my princess...aur mere engagement bhi tumhara saath hoga nah...so whatver u tell my future wife "manik told consoling me i hugged him...all were busy getting ready for the function...we all had planned to perform a song for the couple...we all had become best of friends in no time...navya wore the lehenga...mukthi wore a punk saree...alya wore a red saree and me i wore a blue one...all the guyz were wearing suits all were looking damn hot...
Nandini came near manik and asked how was she looking ...maniks jaw opened a big mouse could have entered in his mouth ...nandini got it that she wa looking beautiful so she pecked his lips and ran away from there ...

Dhruv and alya were made to wear their solitare rings...dhruv had a simple platinum strip ring..And alya she was given a cute simple ring with a heart shaped diamond piece in the middle...alll were very happy after they exchanged rings ...cabir opened the Champagne bottle and they alll took a sip...manik told all his friends about hi, and nandini...all were happy for them , 

Dhrulya took a seat and the rest if the gang started singing "ishq wala love" ...alya had tears in her eyes ...mukthi nandini and navya gave her a tight hug ...

Precap:- nandini to meet myonika ...cabir to tell nandini about manik ...and his past...bachelors party ...

Guys am ending the story soon!!!...i dont like the stories to be dragged ...but do read my other stories 
      #space mein pyar and dosti
      #shudh desi romance 

Dont forget i need long comments !!!! -loads of love, Manasa 
rithanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Need manan discussion about their relationship and maniks womaniser behaviour plz
Continue soon
Kuushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update..please continue soon
ayuu20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update...
wld love to have some more manan scenes in bachelors party nd curious to kmow abt manik past..
nd yeah one more thing u have updated chptr 7 on pg 14 not in 12..
jst have a luk nd crct it...
plzz update soon...

Ravinanaik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update.
loved it
beautifully written!!
doll12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello people!!and i read all the comments!!!and im happy..u like my story but i want you to give my stories a lot of comments so that i feel like updating a new part everyday ...-loads of love ,manasa 
      ChApter 8:-
    Precap:- dhruly engagement ...nandini manik in a relationship ...
  After the engagement ...all of them headed to their homes...now as manik and nandini were in a live-in relationship manik and nandini stay in nandinis flat ...cabir saw nandu and called her towards him "nandu!!idar aaoo..." 
    Nandinis pov
   Cabir called me i went and stood near him i had huge plastic bags in my hand many were the gifts which were given to dhrulya they told me to place it in the car ...cabir spoke "nandini i want to propose her...kya tum mujhe ring select karne mein help karoge???...aur isse bahane ...hum log ek coffee pe lenge ..wat say??" Cabir asked hope in his eyes..."wooow cabir datz a great idea...after all tum log ek hohi gaye ...im so happy for u both..."i told in full on excitement ...i kept the bags in the car and went to inform manik that im goin out with cabir...i found manik..he was sitting near a pond placing his legs in the water...i wentt and did the same 
    No onez pov
 "Manik agar koi problem hai nah...toh agar share karoge toh u will feel better..."nandini placed her hands in maniks
   "Nandini ...when i saw dhruvs mom today i felt jealous u know why??mujhe kabhi bhi apne mom ka pyar hi nahi mile...everyone whovever were close to me had a mom who lobed them unconditionally...while me even though i had a mom ...a mom who 'hated' me unconditionally...unhone mujhe kabhi bhi apne beta nahi mana...i had everything except her !!!...nandini do u think i will get her back in my life??" Manik asked nandini his eyes were red ..almost in tears ...
    Nandini just hugged him...as tight as she could...manik broke the hug and kissed her forehead 
  "Nandini tum mujhe kabhi hate nahi karoge nah??" Manik asked ...
   "Kabhi nahi ...mein toh tumse pyar karti hu nah !!!"
  K manik mujhe cabir ke saath thoda shopping jana hai so u go home i will meet u later !!!bye 
  Nandini kissed his cheeks and went away from there...
She went near cabir...they reached the shop and bought a small yet cute ring it costed but still cabir was happy and that whats mattered...they went to cafe coffe day near nandinis home and sat and were having coffee
     "Nandini so u and manik together ...after all huh??" Cabir said sarcastically...nandini i know u love him and all...but mein tumhe apne behen jaise mantha hoon...i know i told u to date him...but maine kabhi nahi socha u will love him so much ...bus i wanna tell you be in ua limits with him ok...though he is my bestie i dont want ua heart to break to...i have seen love in his eyes but im scared ..kayi woh tumhe chod na de!!" Cabir told in a sad tone...nandini was still blank looking at him...she knew cabir was worried for her , she smiled ...cabir was surprised!!!! "Cabir , mein jaanthi hoon ...ua worried for me...even u a right...but i think i should trust...and mujhe meri destiny mein puri yakeen hai...mujhe nahi pata kyun this time mujhe pata hai aaise kuch nahi hoga..." Nandini told cabir ...cabir was impressed by her answer...he smiled and hugged her ..."manik is very lucky to have you..." Cabir told and they went from there...

The bachelors party :-
              All the boys had arrived at the party all were looking dashing and sexy ...manik , abhi dhruv and cabir was flirting with the hot girls there...but in their minds they all has their respective gals...they were so drunk that they could see their girls faces in every girl in the bar...
   Here the girls were alk discussing 
About the wedding while mukti interrupted them 
   "Guyz dont u think hume unpe check karna hai...i mean what if kuch gadbad ho i cant trust some girls u know...they just drool on oua boys!!!!" 
    "Mukthi ua rite i trust dhruv but gals no..*in mind alya was scared if dhruv sleeps with any girl * ..."alya told with a faint smile not feleling happy...
     "Tum dono bilkul sahi keh rehe ho...hume unpe check karne chahye it would be fun!!!" Navya told
     "Are u sure guys ...i mean woh aise kuch nahi kar sakthe...manik toh bilkul nahi" nandini told them with hope in her eyes

But somehow the girls persuaded her ...and they all were dresses and go to the bar...
    Precap: girls beating the boys...fun...romancing night again 

Sorry for the late update guyz ...heres a new one hope u like it ...-loads of love , manasa 
lavina1612 thumbnail
Awesome :)
Continue soon :)
SONIAGHOSH thumbnail
awesome update 
continue soon
please update daily base 
aur please update tomorrow i cant wait