Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doll12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 6:-
    Maniks pov :- 
    I wanted to know the reason...of this sadness, she is hurt i could see it in her eyes...but why ???where her parents?where is her family??? I have to ask her...<end of pov> 
      Manik came into her room he searched the whole room in luck of some thing which would lead him to her past ...after a tough search he got a diary which was between her clothes...
       He read the first page " do not touch this diary it belongs to nandini murthy "  at first he hesitated but he had to know the truth so he turned the page 

Dear diary
                     They left me ...dad had left me before ...but mom even she had left me, dont I deserve happiness?? Dad had cheated on my mom i was 11 at that time ...dad left his little princess ...dad had aparted me and my brother...mom took care. Of me though ...she told me never to trust guys never to trust love...such things never exist ...after 7 years being with mom ...nothing had been changed except the fact that she has left dad and now she was in a relationship with some guy named "saraL verma " she used to alwayz tell me they are just friends but i knew she was lying ...the guy was very weird he looks at me with a bad eye...whenever he touches i felt disguisting...when i told mom this she slapped me...she told im a dirty girl who thinks like tht in.a fit of rage she told me to pack my bags and she dropped me to New Jersey in this apartment ...since then i have lived here...i dontt knw what mistake have i commited by telling a simple sentence ...now i feel like an orphan no mom no dad no brother...nothing im a total nothing...i feel like flying of this world ..i wanted to suicide ..but the day i met manik ..my life changed ...he wont leave me nah diary? ...does he love me as much as i love him? Will it hurt me? ...im so scared dear diary so scared ...ok bye good night ...im waiting for manik now he will come home and celebrate his birthday ..."
     Manik was hurt reading all this,nandini the angel whose simle could make anyone go through a hard day...that same girl was suffering through so much ...i have to do something to bring that spark of hers back ...but how???? ...and then manik slept...
  Next morning nandini woke up and prepared coffee...she had classes so she wrote.a note telling manik she is going. To college ...she left wearing a shorts and a tank top as it was burning hot...she finished her college and was waiting for a cab outside..manik came with his car to pick her up...while going back they stopeed at walmart to pick some few things ...she took ...a juice can and a cereal pack ...she was passing all the counters in search of granola bars...while manik held her hands and tld her to stop "nandini ...woh...woh" he was stampering..."manik kya huva saaf saaf bolo nah!!!" "Maine tum...hari diary padli ...im so sorry nandini i couldnt see u sad " ...nandini heard this and slapped hom hardly...his cheeks were flushing red...though he was very angry ...he controlled...nandnini scolded him " tum hothe kaun ho to read my personal things ...u cant research on my things ...u knw what go to hell ..." She left from there ...she went home ...it was almost 6 hours since the slap...she regretted it...she felt bad for slapping him...she wanted to ask him sorry , but she knew he wouldnt return home that day...so she was about to sleep when her phone beeped ...navya was calling her...avtually it was a confrence call... "Hey cutiepie!!!!!"alya screamed ..."hiii alya .hey navya ...itni raat ko call kyun kiya??" I asked ..."nandu tu bhul gayi kal aliya ka engagement hai???"...it had almost slipped from my head how could i forget my besties engagement ,i was sad but nnot to manke them sad i just told i dint forget ..."haan mujhe yaad hai nah !!! I was just trying out some outfits...i lied ..."accha toh hum video chat karenge tum apne dress pehnlo aur hum apne ok?? All of them agreed so they were having a video chat...aliya wore a pink saree...it was backless and very sexy ...suddenly dhruv came in the room were he was there and aliya had to cut thr call , nandini and navya were teasing. Her and laughing ...navya wore a cream lehenga and was showing off her kamar ...nandini took two sarees one was blue and the other one red , navya told her to wear the red one so she wore it and was showing it to her...it had a deep neck and it was backless with only a dori for tying ...it was slim and very very sexy...navya yelled in happiness...it was pefect for her little body it showed her figure perfectly ...navya and she were talking while navyas doorbell rang..."nandu hum tumhe abhi call karte ha...koi aaya hai!!!" K navya bye and we cut the call ...
  Scene changes :-navyas home ...cabirs pov
     She opemed the door in a rush...she was looking so beautiful no makeup nothing only a beautiful lehenga wrapped her ...he was thinking how beautiful she was..." Navya!!!yeah kya tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahi ki tum shaadi kar rahi hoo...u broke my heart ...dear"cabir told pouring crocodile tears...navya laughed out loud,...cabir liked her smile a lot ..."uffooo yeah meine kya kar diye itne sweet se smile tha...is sweetness ko add karne ke liye i bought iccream mujhe toh ab diabeties ho jayega "cabir told sarcastically...navya again laughed and she changed and they both were having icecream...
Scene shifts : nandiniz home :- 
      I went to drink water i still had not changed i was wearing the saree ...it was chilling out ...my house door bell rang ...i wemt out and opemed it was manik.he was fully drunk he couldnt even stand staright ...he was about to fall and i catched him...i closed the door...and made him sit in the. Couch...manik stood up and held my waist tightly..."im so sorry nandini...i didnt want to read ua diary ...but i couldnt see sadness in ua eyes " ...manik told seeing nandinis eyes ...nandini was so sad she replied "itsok manik ...im sorry i lost my control" ...she smiled and replied he came close to her their lips almost touched...

Phewww!!!thats it for today guyz!!!! I wanted to reveal the new entry but i will do it in the next chapter ...i hope u liked it dont forget to comment ...is it ok if i put some intimate scenes ???? 
         -loads of love , manasa 

rithanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
hope the confess their love for each other soon
Eagerly waiting for next update
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its just awesome loved it n ye v koi puch ne ki bat hai kya ovio u can add it cont soon
NAVYA64 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can u please pm the link of part 6.
HTA111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update eagerly waiting for next update continue soon
lavina1612 thumbnail
Awesome part...ya u can put intimate scene..waiting for next part.. :)
ayuu20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey there..
so ur name is manasa.. nice name..
awesme update..
feeling sad for nandu hw mch pain she is going through...
hawww u jst end it when they were supposed to kiss...
its not fair na bt m sure u wld give us more manan kisses in upcoming updates...
eagrly waiting for the new entry..
looking forward to see wht happen next...
doll12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayuu20

hey there..
so ur name is manasa.. nice name..
awesme update..
feeling sad for nandu hw mch pain she is going through...
hawww u jst end it when they were supposed to kiss...
its not fair na bt m sure u wld give us more manan kisses in upcoming updates...
eagrly waiting for the new entry..
looking forward to see wht happen next...

Yeah ...thankz by the way!!! I just wanted to make this part emotional bcz Im going to update a romantic next part...and yeah I'm sure u will have the manan kiss...the new entry would probably be harshad ...😊 keep supporting me and do read my other os:space mein pyaar and dosti 
Kuushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update..please continue soon
aparnainbox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice cute update.. But you stopped at the wrong time!! Pls continue soon..