MANAN OS: WRONG NUMBER : chap 14 pg 26 Oct 6 - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
recap:-
             nandini a medical student in new jersey who babysits as a part time job...manik who needs new girls every night !!!is this the starting of their new love story ??

chapter 2:-
                nandini reached dhruvz home it waas an apartment as well where he and alya stay together , they were in a live in relationship , as she entered she saw beer bottles he and there though she hates alcohol her friends loved it ...she saw pizza boxes ...as she entered aliya came and hugged her tightly "my babydoll u a here ...ua late"she made a angry pout anyone could say she was drunk...i hugged her back telling her sorry as she was stuck somewhere ...aliya forgived her and told her to join the party ...it was filled with loud music , i was hoping the neighbours wont be troubled due to the music...i went in hugged dhruv gifted him a guitar which he loved the most i knew his old guitar was out of place so gifted a new one it costed a lot  but anything for a friend:" omg nandu u remembered i love you yaar for this , ua my saviour ..."and dhruv huggeed her the trio went and sat in a corner...whilst their new friend abhi had joined them there ..hey wassup guys he told with a cheery tone anyone could smile seeing him not that he is funny looking but he is very sweet his smile is the best and i loved him a lot as a friend he was like my brother ..."nandinii i think u should think of being in a relationship...i mean kitna time akeli rahoge yaar , atleast u need someone to cuddle up with "alya suggested me cuddling dhruv..."haan mein be yehi soch rahi thi ..so i thought i should try for that guy Manik malhothra ...cabir ka dost usse kabhi dekha nahi hai lekin i think i willl go for it wat say ?"i snapped to aliya abhi came out of his dreamland "arre woh manik malhothra ...the richest businessman in india ..and the youngst to...jispe ladkiyan marti hai...and or uske dost yaar kitne hot hai ek tho koi mukthi vardhan and the other one navya naveli,by god they are to hot" i was blushing thinking about manik how would he look and all ...but i had to go home early so i bid bye to everyone and went from there ...i was so happy what if i become his gf omg nandini murthy a simple girl gf of the manik malhothra ...and i snapped out of my thoughts what the hell am i thinking i am not ready for alll this , and then i slept in my room,next mroning i got ready went to college came back and got changed i was wearing something like this :-

i was looking rather sexy than i thought im going for babysitting not for a date so i justt brushed my hair gave a light makeup to myself and off to the address...as i reached i noticed tthe house was quite big ...i passed two bodygaurs and then inside i go...as i entered a maid told me to go to a room updtairs i thought maybe the kid is playing in his room as i entered i saw the room didnt look like any kid it actually looked adultish i was hell confused ...as i saw the bed i saw a guy sleeping ..he was not at all a kid he looked almost my age acyually elder to me ...but the way he ws sleeping just like a baby ...holding his bedsheets tightly ..."ahwww how cute !!but Mr.and Mrs.verma had told me that i have to babysit a child...but he dosent look like a child , maybe he has  a mental disorder maybe he acts like a child ...so i should babysit him !!woow nandini murthy kya zamaana aaya hai ek adult ko babysit kar rahi hai ...good job i tapped myself anf went towards him i sat next to him and caressed his hairs he suddenly woke with a jerk ...
   "wooowww ...i have to spend a night wth her i can spend the whole life with her she is simply beautiful,but i have to spend only a night ..maybe 2 nights maybe 3 , 4 ..."
 i was looking at him as he was lost in his own thoughts i snapped him out of his thoughts i asked him "tumh teek ho"?"are u fine"?
   shit man her voice she is perfect from in to out god how can u make such irresistable women ..
  i was till looking at him doubtfully
"yeah am fine i will just have a bath and come "u wait here ..he told in his sexiest voice possible ...i just was roaming around his room thinking ...how handsome he was...he came out omg his muscualr body he was nly wearing a towel ...i suddenly turned back he came and held my waist , and whispered in my ear "ua beautiful !!do u wannaplay some adult games ??"i got shocked i pushed him he fell on the bed "excuse me im here to babysit ...maybe ua son...mrs verma gave me ua number ...arent u ashamed u ahve a wife and a kid but still"i yelled at him ..at this point he was laughing hardly .."what ua here for 1 night right to enjoy with me and which verma gave my number to u ...smitha verma rite "he told with a devish smirk...i was so confused "ooohh no its a big misunderstanding im so sorry mrs.adithi verma gave me ua number told me that i should babysit for some bill's son ...im sorry i will leave ...i was about to leavr while the lights turned off and i tripped and fell onthat guy the guy who i dnt even know his name he held my waist tightly and we were almost 1.1111 cms awy from eavch other he tucked my hair strand which was troubling my face i dint say a word got up and just went from there taking my bag the whole night thinking about the stupid encounter i almost laughed thinking about him...suddenly got a watsapp message
 "had a great night😆😉!!!"i was so annoyed i wanted to punch him rite in the face before sleeping i texted cabir "
 "hey wanna meet !!tommorow jogging track 7am ok bye night night"😊😊 i slept peacfully that night thinking about the whole day ...

precap:- cabir sets nandini on a blind date ...
jst read two parts...wow its very awesome...loved it..plz continue soon n pm me too plz
Wow it was superb
Loved d update
Pls pls pls continue soon 
awesome..loved it
oho...poor nandu...!!!😉
pls continue soon
take care
Update next part soon pleaseee its going great!!
Wow that's amazing
Loved it
Continue soon
ey nice story..plz update d next part jaldi se n pm me as wel
Nice story..please continue soon
just read both the parts in one go...
its tremendous...loved it...
very interesting...