Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aria1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
really hoping the eun byul is alive .
I love her character,she's a bit mean,a bit rude,but has a good heart.She's so perfect the yi An who is nice and caring.Reasons I want her back-

1.soo-in drama will be sorted out

2.the mom will be so happy that she may even decide to adopt eunbi as well

3.eun bi-eun byul reunion,the sisterly moments.

4.lets not forget,if eun byul is alive,eun bi -taekwang is end game and eun byul -yi an will end up together .Happy ending for everyone 

5.can't wait to see the two sisters CRUSH and DESTROY so young.

good to know that most people like eun bi taekwang. I read in some places that taekwang is the second lead. But I think after all the fan support they might make taekwang end up with eun bi .plus who do I feel like taekwang is given more scenes than yi An.

BlurredLines thumbnail
Spoilers till episode 12
Our ship has sailed but by the looks of it tae gwang still runs after her. 
But i am sure eun bi will only miss yi an. But honestly nowadays the screen time of yi an makes this show look so bored. 

All so with soo in mystery revealed. I am not sure why the need of Eun byul maybe to have the ultimate standoff against soo young. If eun byul is going to fight eun bi battle. Then all the growth eun bi had and all her talks against will be a big let down

BlurredLines thumbnail
Rant about yi an.. Since yi an is pretty much a part of the show.
I am not sure why writers made his character so one dimensional. The story is about eun bi but i know why tae gwang likes her and all but when it comes to yi an character no clue.

They just change and match him to write a scene with eun bi. 

First friendly scene. Because he thought of her as eun byul. 

Then angry scenes because she was not eun byul

Then heroic rescuing well because he is the hero 

Then mopey scenes because he can't swim

Now back to his cheery self because he had to have a date with eun bi. 

Honestly I am happy he back to normal as long as I don't have to watch him cry because he can't swim

But there is no connectivity between him and the viewer's because his thoughts are so not made known to us.

I just want to know how he became happy again. What I am saying is if the last scene I saw him he was grumpy then i want to know why he was happy in the very next scene. So on if he was angry on the last scene how come he saves her the next minute and if he did that then why again angry scenes.

Maybe tae gwang is interesting because eventhough he is the crazy one atleast he doesn't have this many mood switches. 

BlurredLines thumbnail
Also after watching the latest episode. I think this what the show is trying to establish. They are trying to compare eun bi vs eun byul. 
Eun bi defended a fellow student from being bullied and got bullied in her stead whereas Eun byul didn't defend a close friend from being bullied and distanced herself from her altogether. In turn she died because no one noticed her.

Similarly Eun bi was bullied and since no one stood up for her she decided to end her life. Even in sekang eun bi was bullied by soo young but still she likes the school because her friends remain by her side.

Edited by NitaMikealson - 8 years ago
Aria1234 thumbnail
AHH taekwang kissed eunbi. I'm happy and all but I'm really scared that she'll reject him again.
Yi An is irritating in many ways,I know that he's a nice guy and stuff but I hate indecisive characters like yesterday,i skipped all the scenes where he is literally just comparing the girls and staring at the medal. He should just make up his mind already. I just want taekwang-eunbi to happen so I'm biased,sorry

for taebi shippers the good news is that taekwang kissed eun bi first and in all the kdramas I've watched,the first guy who kisses the girl gets her.

BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aria1234

AHH taekwang kissed eunbi. I'm happy and all but I'm really scared that she'll reject him again.

Yi An is irritating in many ways,I know that he's a nice guy and stuff but I hate indecisive characters like yesterday,i skipped all the scenes where he is literally just comparing the girls and staring at the medal. He should just make up his mind already. I just want taekwang-eunbi to happen so I'm biased,sorry

for taebi shippers the good news is that taekwang kissed eun bi first and in all the kdramas I've watched,the first guy who kisses the girl gets her.

I cant blame you if you hate yi an. I too hate him sometimes. Maybe his character is not written with such depth.

He either get angry quick or forgives quickly. How did he forgive eun byul so soon. If he loved her and she made him think she died i expected more reaction from him. But now they are close.

Then he just compare one scene between eunbi and eunbyul and he decided to love eun bi. Come on what happened to the ten years of friendship

So he liked eun byul but when he found eun bi to be more kind he jumped the ship 

Aria1234 thumbnail
this is a bit late, but GOD ,I was disappointed by the finale. My ship didn't end up together and eunbyul(who is my fav character btw) goes away.Taekwang ends up alone -_- . I think the writers planned it from the start and just added more taekwang-eunbi scenes so that we keep watching,because they knew there were more eun bi-taekwang shippers.
Plus after watching the deleted scenes, it was obvious they deleted it so that we won't know who eun bi liked,in the deleted scenes its pretty obvious she liked Yi An. I feel bad for the actor of han yi am,he's getting a lot of hate.
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The drama was actually amazing and i think the plot was really interesting but i'm so disappointed with the ending. How is it that Eun Bi doesn't end up with Tae Kwang? It seems like the writers really tortured those who shipped them. I don't get why they were given so much screen time if they weren't going to be together later. So disappointed...  😔