Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

why is Anu letting neil off the hook so easily?

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Is there a change in anu's charaterisation in the recent times. Anu supporting neils wrong doings is surprising me. Neil let down Dev badly after the mms episode, denied ever having loved her, told her he acted loving only to take revenge and worse still ganged up with minty and almost got her married to a stranger. These are very treacherous things to do to A woman. 

Neil may not have harmed dev physically with a knife and Bobby may have done  it and neil may have apologised for Bobby,'s  fault but then what neil has done to dev would have scarred her mentally and are huge mistakes that cannot be taken lightly

Anu ready to forgive Neil's ghastly mistakes and taking his side and promising to be on his side is so unlike her.how has she forgotten all that neil has done

Would she have been so magnanimous  if rajat had hurt anyone especially one of her sisters or even her for that matter,the way neil did. I doubt it. What happened to my idealistic anu. Why this special treatment for neil? Can someone explain this to me.why is Anu ready to let neil off the hook ? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaksRUQAIYA10Cinnamon_Kissesawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Good post. 
I have no explanation too. Anu is not ok these days. She is busy working in Kajal's case..so her mind can't work good on the other case of Deveel. Shastri ji was right that she became Sareen's bahu more than Shastri's beti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaks

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
i actually really have no ideaErmm she wants to be on neils side as he is not at fault this time but she forgot what happened a month beforeDisapprove, uski aadat hai- from the beginning,alhan got the annulment papers toh shaayad bhul gayi thhi k anuraj played such a big role in saving their marraigeThumbs Down then pappa k promise k aage saare marital vows bhul gayiAngry veer aayaa toh she almost forgot that she has a husband alreaadyPinch phir minty ne itne siyaappe kiye aur jab rajat ne kahaa hum ghar chhodke jaaenge usko bhi bolti hai bhul jaao D'ohtoh she was right always pehle alka k liye ryt, phir pappa k liye ryt phir minty k liye ryt making rajat suffer always and ryt now she is ryt for neil again all set to make rajat sufferWacko yaar humara rajjuCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimiappuakshanii_0VJholicawida

adisimi Senior Member
adisimi
adisimi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Bang on comment pooru! The person who always suffers in the end bcoz of anu's mahanta is our rajju! She ends up hurting the person who loves her the most just to make others happy! Jise happy rakhna chahiye use hamesha sad rakhti hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appuaksVJholicawida

RUQAIYA10 Goldie
RUQAIYA10
RUQAIYA10

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Radhika, Neil is a very confused character. He felt guilty for what Bobby did to Devyani but where was his conscience when his mother planned to change the grooms.

As for Anu I don't think she realizes the gravity of Neils recent actions. Why she is willing to overlook them is clearly puzzling. I don't think she would have been quite so generous if it had been Rajat.
Before they fell in love she was always quick to judge Rajat and always behaved rudely with him  up until he he saved her from drowning.

Certain dimensions have to be added for a characters growth as well as to keep the viewers interest piqued but the level of consistency should also be maintained. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimiappuaksVJholicCinnamon_Kissesawida

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adisimi

Bang on comment pooru! The person who always suffers in the end bcoz of anu's mahanta is our rajju! She ends up hurting the person who loves her the most just to make others happy! Jise happy rakhna chahiye use hamesha sad rakhti hai

and that is not at all ryt!!!!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholicawida

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Pooru, ruqs ,simi , awida i am just so angry with Anu yaar. She is always ready to judge rajat , hamesha rajju kho Pravachan deti rahti hai par she is oblivious to others and her own faults. Jai ho Anu mata

Edited by Radhika_r - 14 May 2015 at 9:31am
appuaks Senior Member
appuaks
appuaks

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Is there a change in anu's charaterisation in the recent times. Anu supporting neils wrong doings is surprising me. Neil let down Dev badly after the mms episode, denied ever having loved her, told her he acted loving only to take revenge and worse still ganged up with minty and almost got her married to a stranger. These are very treacherous things to do to A woman. 

Neil may not have harmed dev physically with a knife and Bobby may have done  it and neil may have apologised for Bobby,'s  fault but then what neil has done to dev would have scarred her mentally and are huge mistakes that cannot be taken lightly

Anu ready to forgive Neil's ghastly mistakes and taking his side and promising to be on his side is so unlike her.how has she forgotten all that neil has done

Would she have been so magnanimous  if rajat had hurt anyone especially one of her sisters or even her for that matter,the way neil did. I doubt it. What happened to my idealistic anu. Why this special treatment for neil? Can someone explain this to me.why is Anu ready to let neil off the hook ? 

This is my POV, apologies if anyone is offended.

Anu is the only one of the sisters who is insistent on maintaining peace in the family. She has always been characterised as a sacrificing do-gooder at the expense of her own interests. She has endlessly forgiven people, most often Dev and sometimes alka. She is now extending the same behavior to her in-laws as well. In all of the earlier events, the AnuRAjveer triangle, the MIny-Rajat blowup and the Neil-Dev fiasco, the guilty party has always been taken to task and shamed sufficiently. Neil has also been punished solidly. Yes, that does not excuse Neil's behavior but what is the point of flogging this issue endlessly. Kajal is Neil's punishment so I think Anu wants to give Neil all the help he needs.

Dev has clearly moved on professionally and she is also much stronger. Neil is the weaker person and this is probably why she helps him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0

Go to top