Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bushra2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

the sindoor was a ragya troll speculating in our DT. not a spoiler! ๐Ÿ˜†

ohhh guess karlena chaheye tha phele he..itne khayali sapne woh log dekhte hai๐Ÿ˜‰
bushra2222 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshi_lovergal

Hey bushra๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What sindoor and jabarjasti marriage? Where did you hear that?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

hie 
here only in dis forum...waise i came to know dis all is not a spoiler is a dreaming sequence of ragya fans๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bushra2222

hie
here only in dis forum...waise i came to know dis all is not a spoiler is a dreaming sequence of ragya fans๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Till now most of the spoilers we've got are positive ๐Ÿ˜†
bushra2222 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: guest28

but now dis ragini ka accident wala spoiler is nt good for Swarya๐Ÿ˜’
Arshi_lovergal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: guest28

Yeah issi liye humare mood ko spoil karne ki koshish ki ja rahi thi๐Ÿ˜†
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kasmile

tu jo keh rahi hai wo bilkul sachch hai dear par kya kare, cvs ko to nahi badal sakte or nahi indian television soaps ki neeyat ko.๐Ÿ˜ก but im happy ki lucky mein itna to dimag hai ki wo apna pyaar prove kar sake...Huge drama to be unfolded...Swaragini mein takhrar..OMG

i dont know what will happen really but i have a strong feeling that this sindoor marriage can happen as they have said in article that ragini is in critical condition ...but if it happens ...pakka ragini will not accept laksh so easily ... but maybe swara will do something...๐Ÿ˜•...

i have no problem with swarya at all...i like them ...but problem is the way swara is behaving i think she wants ragini to get her love instead of thinking about laksh ...how will or can he marry ragini...but pakka koi na koi twist hospital mein hi hoga and cvs will get ragya married...but both will not accept it so easily for sure...

this article is really darawna types๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜• waise i am happy a bit that finallly ragini come to know that swarya love each other...๐Ÿ˜Šbut she ran from her home,...lostly ...maybe now because she has lost everything ...do baar engagement broke or  stop hone ke baad who will not react like this ...and then suddenly come to know about laksh feelings for swara which is a total shock for her ...

i also dont want a sudden marriage๐Ÿ˜• ...whoever marriage they want it to takes place๐Ÿ˜† ...pls...do it with their agreement ๐Ÿ˜Šnot without their choice like a forced marriage...

earlier i am thinking for sure even now also ...i have this doubt that maybe ragini will try to unite swarya ...but since swara do not love laksh she will make ragya happen somehow...

sorry for talking about ragya here ...since all the fans are here together ...so i have just discussed it with you about what i think can happen next in swaragini ...i like all the pairs i have no problem...but marriage if it happens it should be with both partners choice...๐Ÿ˜Š

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

nihu kasmile, so rags gets into 2 accidents?!? ๐Ÿ˜• i can't stand this bechari abla nari stuff anymore man. if after knowing the truth she still wants to marry laksh then the underdog sympathy i have for her right now will go down under and i'll personally petition the cvs to actually change the show to call it "SWARA" since ragini has no role in anything. she's a madam china doll. do you think its because her mother kind of just accepted her husband not loving her that, ragini herself doesnt really understand the difference between love and friendship in a relationship? and my poor swarya heart can't take so much ragini phokat ka drama man! like really? if rags gets hit by a truck swara will defo give apna kasam to lakshya and try to get ragya married.

Teju,the day the kasam track comes,I will officially quit.and we all swarya fans should take a bus(teju,u take a flight) and go teach an achawala lesson to cvs for wasting our time,aur nahin toh kya?
Arshi_lovergal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suno suno aaj ki taja khabar apparently ek chutki can save someone's life

That according to some "saint" 

No need to swallow bitter pills and get stuck will mote mote bills
When you can wear ek chutki sindoor to heal

Toh sajao apni mang and live for thousand years to come

Disclaimer - Men can fill their mang with sindoor too๐Ÿ˜†

bushra2222 thumbnail