Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bushra2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

yes theres news, I've figured out why the show is cleverly placed in Kolkata other than to show the unrealistic treatment of bengalis by marwaris- they're trying to make devdas number 1000 starring- 

Laksh DP Maheswari as the modern devdas- the to be beowda piyakkar aashique currently doing roadside romeo giri 
Swara Bose as the outgoing parvati- self-righteous spitfire best friend/roadside juliet of the soon to be beowda
Ragini Gadodia as the opposite of a prostitute chandramukhi- the person whose only role in the whole story was to watch the beowda lurkao after drinking too much. 
i think they fit in quite well in my story!🤣 if this is actually the track can i write all sher o shayeri that they will pakao ppl with? pls cvs?

🤣🤣cant stop laughing 😆😆
littleliar thumbnail

yes theres news, I've figured out why the show is cleverly placed in Kolkata other than to show the unrealistic treatment of bengalis by marwaris- they're trying to make devdas number 1000 starring-

Laksh DP Maheswari as the modern devdas- the to be beowda piyakkar aashique currently doing roadside romeo giri
Swara Bose as the outgoing parvati- self-righteous spitfire best friend/roadside juliet of the soon to be beowda
Ragini Gadodia as the opposite of a prostitute chandramukhi- the person whose only role in the whole story was to watch the beowda lurkao after drinking too much.
i think they fit in quite well in my story!🤣if this is actually the track can i write all sher o shayeri that they will pakao ppl with? pls cvs?

How do you come up with these? 😆
You are impressive di 😃
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i think they fit in quite well in my story!🤣 if this is actually the track can i write all sher o shayeri that they will pakao ppl with? pls cvs?

LOL never thought of that ! 😆
How do you come up with this !🤣
Edited by NabilaIslam - 8 years ago
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what can i say? I'm zust birilliant yo see. 😉 i will update a good reflection on swarya soon but my berain is nawt werkin- isi liye berain ko hum hila rahe hai dula rahe hai. two peg whisky pee rahe hain (i love long weekends) aur phir hum denge tumhe the best swarya reflection maybe even fan fiction! (kidding, i can't do fanfics) 
Arshi_lovergal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SwarYa scene was awesome😃
But the ragini getting hurt segment just made be sad thinking about the future of SwarYa😭

Par muddai lakh bura chahe toh kya hota hai? Wahi hota hai Jo manjoor e khuda hota hai😆

SwarYa Forever❤️
Edited by Arshi_lovergal - 8 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
To all those ragya fans who see this post! Whatever I may have said my intention was not to hurt you 😭 I respect ur thoughts and feels 😊
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arshi_lovergal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Koi mere ff ke liye banner bana dona😃
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi_lovergal

Koi mere ff ke liye banner bana dona😃