Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starrynight98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

its all a gimmick guys. they're trying to keep the swarya fans invested but I'm just about 90% sure things won't work out for swarya, maybe swara will fall in love but ragya will marry. its such a strong intuition. even though it was a swarya thing, they brought in tejaswi (who was uninvolved with the segment) just to argue about why laksh should like ragini and to keep the fans aware that ragini will be a part of this triangle for a long time to come. they design these segments as a hook. many swarya fans were loosing interest, thus they're releasing bait. i know this industry quite well, use to intern in a marketing firm that made the mix for many PH's. its quite clever actually. i thought yesterday's segment was a bit off but after watching this one, i was like ya...its a bait. no amount of baiting will work cvs! i don't care if theres a swarya makeout scene coming up, if this awful mess of ragya isn't dissolved in 4 episodes or I'm not utterly convinced in 4 episodes that it will be, I'm still leaving and I'm sure there are many sensible fans who can figure the same and will follow me out. maybe not in 4 eps but soon after!

teju di tussi itne jaldi mat bhago πŸ˜† god forbid if ragya happens hum sab milke is show ko bye bye kahege...till then let's start swarya bachao andolan..because the CVS themselves r clueless I think
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana_DD

I still think it's Swarya...I like the way how helly was supporting namish..n answering on his behalf...seems like even she wants swarya... 😳

ya they want swarya,colors want swarya,we want swary❀️
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@asmi- humare waqt ke liye toh ache ache bhi bekaraar rehte hain aur in cvs ko muft mein adha ghanta milta hain har mon-friday, inhe toh iske qadar hi nahi. isi liye hum khaafa hain unse. yaato humein manaye yah phir hamesha ke liye alvida. akhir hum koi ragini thodi hi na hain? hamari bhi koi izzat hain bhai, jo ek baar humari qadar na kar sakhe, dobara unke muh nahin lagte. πŸ€£
@ratna babes of course i'll say my goodbyes! so you'll demo know when i quit!
--swati--- thumbnail
@asmita ya lets say bye tgthr..πŸ˜†
--swati--- thumbnail

@asmi- humare waqt ke liye toh ache ache bhi bekaraar rehte hain aur in cvs ko muft mein adha ghanta milta hain har mon-friday, inhe toh iske qadar hi nahi. isi liye hum khaafa hain unse. yaato humein manaye yah phir hamesha ke liye alvida. akhir hum koi ragini thodi hi na hain? hamari bhi koi izzat hain bhai, jo ek baar humari qadar na kar sakhe, dobara unke muh nahin lagte.🀣

@ratna babes of course i'll say my goodbyes! so you'll demo know when i quit!

di... 🀣
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --swathy--

di... 🀣

lol im glad you enjoyed it swathy. yaar! serial toh mujhe likhni chahiye! dekha main kitni poetic dialogues likhti hoon! πŸ˜† 
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its all horribly confusing 😭
I want swarYa that's it! 😑
The segment confused me more πŸ˜•
No ragya marriage 😑
littleliar thumbnail

its all a gimmick guys. they're trying to keep the swarya fans invested but I'm just about 90% sure things won't work out for swarya, maybe swara will fall in love but ragya will marry. its such a strong intuition. even though it was a swarya thing, they brought in tejaswi (who was uninvolved with the segment) just to argue about why laksh should like ragini and to keep the fans aware that ragini will be a part of this triangle for a long time to come. they design these segments as a hook. many swarya fans were loosing interest, thus they're releasing bait. i know this industry quite well, use to intern in a marketing firm that made the mix for many PH's. its quite clever actually. i thought yesterday's segment was a bit off but after watching this one, i was like ya...its a bait. no amount of baiting will work cvs! i don't care if theres a swarya makeout scene coming up, if this awful mess of ragya isn't dissolved in 4 episodes or I'm not utterly convinced in 4 episodes that it will be, I'm still leaving and I'm sure there are many sensible fans who can figure the same and will follow me out. maybe not in 4 eps but soon after!

Its actually really irritating
--swati--- thumbnail

lol im glad you enjoyed it swathy. yaar! serial toh mujhe likhni chahiye! dekha main kitni poetic dialogues likhti hoon! πŸ˜†

r u like ths at home di 🀣?
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: --swathy--

Sans.. U goldie nw Congo πŸ₯³

Gosh I didn't notice! Ty πŸ˜ƒ