Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

The segment looks like Laksh is determined to get Swara to express her feeling. A bit overboard I know and even not the correct way but heading the fairly right way i guess

Which one? I didint see it. 
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys small request, like things swarya on colors, get all your other swarya loving friends to do it. trending on social media gives a clear pulse signal. 
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=piljsfBvs3k
Here is the link of SwarYa TM segment 
Plz do comments 

Edited by RockingPixies - 8 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockingPixies

Plz do comments

TM segment? Cant open link...WU please
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockingPixies

Plz do comments

Saw it 😆
Cool segment 😆
Road pe romance 😛
Seems like bahut swarYa milega 😳
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its all a gimmick guys. they're trying to keep the swarya fans invested but I'm just about 90% sure things won't work out for swarya, maybe swara will fall in love but ragya will marry. its such a strong intuition. even though it was a swarya thing, they brought in tejaswi (who was uninvolved with the segment) just to argue about why laksh should like ragini and to keep the fans aware that ragini will be a part of this triangle for a long time to come. they design these segments as a hook. many swarya fans were loosing interest, thus they're releasing bait. i know this industry quite well, use to intern in a marketing firm that made the mix for many PH's. its quite clever actually. i thought yesterday's segment was a bit off but after watching this one, i was like ya...its a bait. no amount of baiting will work cvs! i don't care if theres a swarya makeout scene coming up, if this awful mess of ragya isn't dissolved in 4 episodes or I'm not utterly convinced in 4 episodes that it will be, I'm still leaving and I'm sure there are many sensible fans who can figure the same and will follow me out. maybe not in 4 eps but soon after!Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 8 years ago
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: guest28

Saw it 😆
Cool segment 😆
Road pe romance 😛
Seems like bahut swarYa milega 😳

Cant watch it sans.tell me the title of the video,maybe i can search it up in youtube.
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

its all a gimmick guys. they're trying to keep the swarya fans invested but I'm just about 90% sure things won't work out for swarya, maybe swara will fall in love but ragya will marry. its such a strong intuition. even though it was a swarya thing, they brought in tejaswi (who was uninvolved with the segment) just to argue about why laksh should like ragini and to keep the fans aware that ragini will be a part of this triangle for a long time to come. they design these segments as a hook. many swarya fans were loosing interest, thus they're releasing bait. i know this industry quite well, use to intern in a marketing firm that made the mix for many PH's. its quite clever actually. i thought yesterday's segment was a bit off but after watching this one, i was like ya...its a bait. no amount of baiting will work cvs! i don't care if theres a swarya makeout scene coming up, if this awful mess of ragya isn't dissolved in 4 episodes or I'm not utterly convinced in 4 episodes that it will be, I'm still leaving and I'm sure there are many sensible fans who can figure the same and will follow me out. maybe not in 4 eps but soon after!

Teju,as u quit tell me too.im done with this.most of the people who watch this show are sure its ragya.they are just using swara as a distraction,not even portraying her as typical bahu material.u know if we all want swarya its high time we all start trending #swarya on twitter,that seems to be the only way out.otherwise even this dt will turn meaningless!

--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Teju,as u quit tell me too.im done with this.most of the people who watch this show are sure its ragya.they are just using swara as a distraction,not even portraying her as typical bahu material.u know if we all want swarya its high time we all start trending #swarya on twitter,that seems to be the only way out.otherwise even this dt will turn meaningless!

@teju di even i felt same.. @ratna.. Yup we should trend.. Guys wakeup lets do smthng..
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana_DD

But then if it's ragya...y invest in sangini yaar no connection...

totaly confusd yar..