#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 4 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # - Page 58

Posted: 8 years ago
What Is going on!!
Help Edited by guest28 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

lol! jags and asmi...so rags is going to give her love ANOTHER chance? i was wrong, they'll not rename this serial 'JAB TAK HAIN BRAINS' brains kabhie the hi nahin. they'll rename it...drumrolls...JAB TAK HAIN CHANCE!

🤣🤣 jab tak hai chance

lol! jags and asmi...so rags is going to give her love ANOTHER chance? i was wrong, they'll not rename this serial 'JAB TAK HAIN BRAINS' brains kabhie the hi nahin. they'll rename it...drumrolls...JAB TAK HAIN CHANCE!

i know its swarya dt but i want to ask something to you i have seen sbb segment of swarya and ragya ...but we can clearly see swara save laksh as ragini loves him ...she is very uncomfortable with him because she dont love him ... better  laksh should understand that swara do not love him... and stop doing this suicide and all,...
Originally posted by bushra2222

🤣swaryaland and sanginiwater😉😉😉
CVS ji aaye aur hamare DT se kuch satkeideas prapt kijiye 😆
Originally posted by creationschhavi

i know its swarya dt but i want to ask something to you i have seen sbb segment of swarya and ragya ...but we can clearly see swara save laksh as ragini loves him ...she is very uncomfortable with him because she dont love him ... better  laksh should understand that swara do not love him... and stop doing this suicide and all,...
And Ragini should get out of her dreamland and stop thinking about chances! 
Originally posted by starrynight98

CVS ji aaye aur hamare DT se kuch satkeideas prapt kijiye 😆

sachi yaar kuch swaryians se hee sekhle🤣 der are so many swaryians writer who storys are nice den dis cvs...

hayee kya naam diya hai teju di...hum to pagalpanti me sanskaar ke bhi baap nikle 😆
Originally posted by NabilaIslam

And Ragini should get out of her dreamland and stop thinking about chances! 

kasam se yaar like kitne chance chaheye usko...😆 plz is baar swara ko dedo chance cvs😉
Originally posted by bushra2222

kasam se yaar like kitne chance chaheye usko...😆plz is baar swara ko dedo chance cvs😉

@chhavi kuch bhi haan! Swara saves lucky because she cares about him 😆
@bushra...cvss hamare dikhye hue marg pe chale to bohot dur tak jayenge...nahi to WO jis track pe hai unka accident dur nahi 🤣