#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 4 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # - Page 51

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ratna.nanda

ALERT ALL!SBB SEGMENT,lakshya tries to commit khudkhushi,swara saves him,anddd rags sees it and runs away!

😲lakshya tries suiciding...wat the!!!...anyway hope aftr seeing laksh like dis she wld start feeling for him atlst considr his feeling or atleasttt be friendly with him...and happy rags came to knw the truth...thanks ratna
What !!??
Laksh suiciding ??
Omg !! What is happening
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

LOL!!! they should change their surnames from maheshwari to khudkhushiari. all the brothers want to kill themselves. its good. immaturity ki hadh hai yar.
Teju,I was just changing channels,then saw swarya on the road,swara glaring super angry at lakshya,then rags walking away and swarya running behind her(come on u two,stop that and get a life)and then heard this VO which was explaining the things I said above.hope someone gives a full update.
Agar lakshya ka abhi se ye haal hai,toh shaadi ke din ye toh swara ko kidnap karke yahan she bhag jayega pucca.
Thanks for the update ratna :)
What is the storyline coming to !!?? God...
Originally posted by bushra2222

sachi kya?
Muchi😆.

Waisey,somebody should get hold of video links of today's sbb ,I just caught the last part😕.

Sans,where are u????
CVS mentos khao aur dimag ki batti jalao 
CVS pagal ho gaye hain 
Originally posted by RockingPixies

CVS mentos khao aur dimag ki batti jalao 
CVS pagal ho gaye hain 

ðŸ¤£
All shows started with bang and then after sumtimes goes through similar storyline ...Yeh sab Trip ki maaya hai 
Cvs pls don't show Laksh as a coward or something 😭
Originally posted by soniadutta

All shows started with bang and then after sumtimes goes through similar storyline ...Yeh sab Trip ki maaya hai 

i nevr expectd it this sooon...