Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

lol so swara is playing god and ruining ragini's and laksh's life as per the promo. 4 more episodes cvs, i dare you to think outside the box, or atleast credit ekta mata for literally picking up the ideas from all her previous work. maybe i should propose that to Balaji...hmmm...to sue every single serial thats used the same plot twists and storylines that ekta had done before for copyright infringement, plagiarism of plot and content. 🤓 it'll be difficult cos there are many loopholes to copyrighting content but whilst those loopholes make it easy to get away with plagiarism, the same ones can always be used to trap them all ðŸ˜ˆ. hahahahahaha! and the $$$$$$$$ all for me! 

ok i need to calm down and not get too ahead of myself. ðŸ˜†

Teju dear,if kekta files a case,then rashmi sharma would have to shut down her PH,jokes apart,dunno if u have watched ipkknd,but lakshya should be like ASR with the family and swaraat least till he marries swara .waisey,I was amused at the QN posed by a member here,that is after knowing the truth,will rags give another chance to her love?
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --swathy--

Teju di chilax..

😆😆😆 just joking yaar! or am i? ðŸ˜‰ it would probably be a very high profile gem on my resume but tumhare kehne pe chod deti hoon inhe. see swathy you just saved them from ekta mata's prokop and my money grubbing hands, now toh they should defo fulfill your wish and give us swarya!!!
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --swathy--

me too.. improv cheyunund.. Serikum vat pidikunu..

njanum improvmentinte paathayilanu...😆
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Teju dear,if kekta files a case,then rashmi sharma would have to shut down her PH,jokes apart,dunno if u have watched ipkknd,but lakshya should be like ASR with the family and swaraat least till he marries swara .waisey,I was amused at the QN posed by a member here,that is after knowing the truth,will rags give another chance to her love?

lol not just RS but MANY of the other troll PH's will have to shut down. y not yaar. ragini will give her love many many chances! till all of our brain cells rot away and the show is renamed- jab tak hain brains.
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ALERT ALL!SBB SEGMENT,lakshya tries to commit khudkhushi,swara saves him,anddd rags sees it and runs away!
soniadutta thumbnail
SBB segment ...Swara laksh ko save karti  hai as he gonna come in front of car and at other side ragini in the middle of road walking like mad ,her mom and dad are following so that means ragini comes to  know about the truth  Edited by soniadutta - 8 years ago

ALERT ALL!SBB SEGMENT,lakshya tries to commit khudkhushi,swara saves him,anddd rags sees it and runs away!

LOL!!! they should change their surnames from maheshwari to khudkhushiari. all the brothers want to kill themselves. its good. immaturity ki hadh hai yar.
Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 8 years ago
soniadutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana_DD

What... 😲
What is wrong with laksh...
He is going in the sanskaar way...
Did he do it on purpose.. [/QUOTE

He is not in senses and I don't think he is doing purposely 

bushra2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

sachi kya?
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: bushra2222

sachi kya?

ragini runs what ...? you mean she let him suicide...