Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sans lol. It was filmy. Now they just need a over the top junoon wala song for swarya, no more of that slow traditional moh moh ke dhage. Its a great song but was never for them. I don't like where the story is going because it's shedding its humility and simplicity but still yesterday's precap I was like- damn! Laksh the boy just became laksh the man (not mature just sexy. Loll). Maybe this version of laksh is what's needed to bring swara's self-righteousness down a notch. Definitely sexy. But it kinda ruins the sweet fun and youthful innocence. But that one scene defo made me see that namish and helly could also do a very sexy chemistry as well- good range. But I do prefer the old swarya. It warmed my heart.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Photo Effect Result
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys real Helly shah following SwaLak fan page on Insta ðŸ˜³ I still have some hope ðŸ˜ƒ
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

Sans lol. It was filmy. Now they just need a over the top junoon wala song for swarya, no more of that slow traditional moh moh ke dhage. Its a great song but was never for them. I don't like where the story is going because it's shedding its humility and simplicity but still yesterday's precap I was like- damn! Laksh the boy just became laksh the man (not mature just sexy. Loll). Maybe this version of laksh is what's needed to bring swara's self-righteousness down a notch. Definitely sexy. But it kinda ruins the sweet fun and youthful innocence. But that one scene defo made me see that namish and helly could also do a very sexy chemistry as well- good range. But I do prefer the old swarya. It warmed my heart.

Yup! One epi. Direct jump from innocent love to heated chemistry!

😛
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: RockingPixies

Lovely edit meena 

thx jagruti
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
If CVS planning for SwarYa be ready for intense & passionate lovestory of SwarYa 
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Meena_

thx jagruti

welcome ðŸ˜ƒ
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If CVS planning for SwarYa be ready for intense & passionate lovestory of SwarYa

After precap it sure seems like it 😆
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

don't know how i feel about that guys. it honestly scares me a bit. i always knew their relationship will be nothing short of turbulent but being passionate rather than sweet I'm afraid for our mental healths. 
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

don't know how i feel about that guys. it honestly scares me a bit. i always knew their relationship will be nothing short of turbulent but being passionate rather than sweet I'm afraid for our mental healths.

same here teju di