Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: guest28

swarya have to do something orelse too late😭

sans,do u still think its swarya all the way?

regarding sanskaar,from day 1,i knew he was sane.but i dont think swara was the girl he loved,na,he hardly noticed her during his entry.maybe as i said earlier,he might have been keeping tabs on everyone,including lakshya,trying to search a way for his revenge to DP.he might have observed swarya closeness and as in the precap,when he saw what's really in lakshya's mind,he made a plan to pressurise lakshya from all sides,so demanded his marriage with rags,so that he may rebel against DP,breaking his heart more,as lakshya is his own son.but i dunno why he is dragging rags into all these?

so swara's reaction,i dont think she'll let rags enter a loveless marriage.but,but,the problem is what i saw in the 1 minute promo b4 repeat telecast of swaragini:

"rags is watering plants[in dp mansion,i think],looking very happy,saying lakshya proposed me in front of all,i'm so happy,etc..swara is standing far away and says to the viewers"lakshya ne jo bhi kiya apne bhai ke liya,then something on the lines like he doesn't love rags[sorry i missed the details],and lastly says 'mein iss baar ragini ka pyaar tootne nahi dungi'.
that's what it is to be worried abt.

pls everyone share ur views.
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

sans,do u still think its swarya all the way?

regarding sanskaar,from day 1,i knew he was sane.but i dont think swara was the girl he loved,na,he hardly noticed her during his entry.maybe as i said earlier,he might have been keeping tabs on everyone,including lakshya,trying to search a way for his revenge to DP.he might have observed swarya closeness and as in the precap,when he saw what's really in lakshya's mind,he made a plan to pressurise lakshya from all sides,so demanded his marriage with rags,so that he may rebel against DP,breaking his heart more,as lakshya is his own son.but i dunno why he is dragging rags into all these?

so swara's reaction,i dont think she'll let rags enter a loveless marriage.but,but,the problem is what i saw in the 1 minute promo b4 repeat telecast of swaragini:

"rags is watering plants[in dp mansion,i think],looking very happy,saying lakshya proposed me in front of all,i'm so happy,etc..swara is standing far away and says to the viewers"lakshya ne jo bhi kiya apne bhai ke liya,then something on the lines like he doesn't love rags[sorry i missed the details],and lastly says 'mein iss baar ragini ka pyaar tootne nahi dungi'.
that's what it is to be worried abt.

pls everyone share ur views.

Don't worry about that dear πŸ˜†
Lets see where the story takes us...swara says that crap all the time...u remember that ghadi waala promo or that swara alone lakshya rags talking promo?it's all crap don't worry dear...and next time try to see the details πŸ˜†
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I know its weired but what clothes was she wearing?
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

teju,dont do this yaar.i couldnt even watch epi,but if u have,do tell me do u think its a swara-lakshya-sanskaar triangle?sanskaar the KMH?

Yaar ratna I have literally nothing to say. It was everything a love triangle is to the t. The precap simply reinforced my predictions I made earlier, word for fudging word. Gone from the show is the youthful newness of two sisters making their parents come together, the frankness and translucent nature of the characters and in the words of nirvana- the smell of teen spirit. Gone are the friends, the youthful love and the genuinity of lucky and shona. Replacing that is luckys stupidity and lies and swara's wrath and singleminded determination to save Ragini's poor little heart (totally justified but the aftermath won't be. She won't be able to tell Ragini anything once she sees her happiness) and sanskaars uncalled for revenge. Laksh's unconstructive zidh for his love and swara's unconstructive zidh for her sister will ruin them and they'll take down Ragini with them. It's sad that cvs see so little potential in her to waste her away like this. Tragic for tejaswi imo. Sanskaar will come out on top with all the tom foolery. Pretty much everything I don't want to watch. A shell of the show I thought this will be and a TRP gimmick once more. That's it for now. My only regret is that the one show RS decided to try out kekta tricks with triangles and forced marriages and baseless revenge, I got roped into watching. I've never seen a complete episode of saathiya because it tries hard to be a "different" kyunki saas bhi kabhie bahu thi (the mothership that kidnapped a good chunk of the otherwise smart housewives' brains in India) for a very valid reason- RS uses ekta methods and recycles those plots subtly. That leaves much to be desired content wise and isn't as dramatic and scintillating as ektas shows. Idk y I started watching a show by them. Thats my verdict ratna. But I'm glad that this didnt totally ruin my beach time. I didn't get as involved as I thought I would today. Which means I'm losing interest fast. So that's that.Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 8 years ago
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

Yaar ratna I have literally nothing to say. It was everything a love triangle is to the t. The precap simply reinforced my predictions I made earlier, word for fudging word. Gone from the show is the youthful newness of two sisters making their parents come together, the frankness and translucent nature of the characters and in the words of nirvana- the smell of teen spirit. Gone are the friends, the youthful love and the genuinity of lucky and shona. Replacing that is luckys stupidity and lies and swara's wrath and singleminded determination to save Ragini's poor little heart (totally justified but the aftermath won't be. She won't be able to tell Ragini anything once she sees her happiness) and sanskaars uncalled for revenge. Laksh's unconstructive zidh for his love and swara's unconstructive zidh for her sister will ruin them and they'll take down Ragini with them. It's sad that cvs see so little potential in her to waste her away like this. Tragic for tejaswi imo. Sanskaar will come out on top with all the tom foolery. Pretty much everything I don't want to watch. A shell of the show I thought this will be and a TRP gimmick once more. That's it for now. My only regret is that the one show RS decided to try out kekta tricks with triangles and forced marriages and baseless revenge, I got roped into watching. I've never seen a complete episode of saathiya because it tries hard to be a "different" kyunki saas bhi kabhie bahu thi (the mothership that kidnapped a good chunk of the otherwise smart housewives' brains in India) for a very valid reason- RS uses ekta methods and recycles those plots subtly. That leaves much to be desired content wise and isn't as dramatic and scintillating as ektas shows. Idk y I started watching a show by them. Thats my verdict ratna. But I'm glad that this didnt totally ruin my beach time. I didn't get as involved as I thought I would today. Which means I'm losing interest fast. So that's that.

thanks a lot for replying dearπŸ‘πŸ‘.sorry to bother u time and again,but one final qn.do u think it will be ragya and swara-sanskaar/someone else?asking u so that i can finally quit the show😊
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Main colors ki show hi nehi dekhti except JDJ & IGT 
Swaragini meri first daily soap hai colors pe aur isi show ne him mera dil tod dia πŸ˜‘ SwarYa is the only reason watching Swaragini no SwarYa means no Swaragini for me... 
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail

Originally posted by: guest28

I know its weired but what clothes was she wearing?

hmmm,see i just caught this stupid promo in a flash in the noon,but i guess the dress was same as that one which she was wearing when she accompanied ragini to dp mansion y'day.

and what do u think abt what i have said on sanskaar?it'd be like that?
ya,and what do u think the characters ages:swara[20?],rags[younger than that?],lakshya[23/25],sanskaar[28/30?].
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks a lot for replying dearπŸ‘πŸ‘.sorry to bother u time and again,but one final qn.do u think it will be ragya and swara-sanskaar/someone else?asking u so that i can finally quit the show😊

It's no bother at all my love! As I said I'll loiter for 5 episodes but the verdict you want from me, you'll get that only after 5 episodes. For now I still stand by my predictions id made yesterday or the day before I think.
ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think whom Sankaar loved the girl was dead & Sankaar back to take revenge...If swara was that girl then  she know something about Sanskaar but strange she doesn't him before.. Jis ladki ki wajah se Sanskaar ne itna bada step uthaya us ladki ke baare mein uske ghar walo ko bhi malum nehi to Sanskaar ne suicide kyun kia bina propose kiye Sanskaar kese kis ladki ke liye suicide karega... Uff CVS ne dimag ka dahi bana diya hai πŸ˜†
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingPixies

I think whom Sankaar loved the girl was dead & Sankaar back to take revenge...If swara was that girl then  she know something about Sanskaar but strange she doesn't him before.. Jis ladki ki wajah se Sanskaar ne itna bada step uthaya us ladki ke baare mein uske ghar walo ko bhi malum nehi to Sanskaar ne suicide kyun kia bina propose kiye Sanskaar kese kis ladki ke liye suicide karega... Uff CVS ne dimag ka dahi bana diya hai πŸ˜†

Yeah