Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Himani_ thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: bushra2222

guyz i dont think so swara was shanskar love interest..

according to my opinion..sanskar has come here to take revenge from durga prasad...i think ke the girl who sanskar loved is dead.. dats y he is here for the revenge...
and now he knows lucky loves swara so he is saying dat he want lucky to get married to ragini😡

bcoz he wants lucky to feel the pain which he has suffered due to his dad😕

I don't know y I felt so but I do think they are connected...like seeing Swarya and then that pic...
And y make laksh feel the pain..laksh was a kid probably when all of it happened...they are talking 5 years prior arnt they..
But one thing m sure of is that it's gonna be Swarya for sure...
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How many posts fo u need to become Goldie? 😆
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Glad to see I'm missed. I'll be here guys but next review will be a stay or go verdict. I'll loiter and talk but I have nothing to say right now. Not a hit nor a miss, simply I knew this was coming. I'll speak of the aftermath in 5 episodes. 😆
bushra2222 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockingPixies

yeah Sanskaar hate him ðŸ˜¡

hmm i think bcoz of his father durga prasad...baap ke gunahoon ke saza betai ko dena aaya hai sanskaarr..and he played so well ..as soon as hee entered the show..he removed durga prasad out of the house
Arshi_lovergal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Come on guys if swara was Sanskaar love interest then how come swara doesn't know about him. 

Sanskaar came to take revenge 

Pata nahi yaar maybe one sided love I guess we'll just have to watch n find out.

M not even going to guess whose photo he is watching bcoz my full focus is on SwarYa only😳
_Himani_ thumbnail

Come on guys if swara was Sanskaar love interest then how come swara doesn't know about him.

Sanskaar came to take revenge

I just felt so..I don't know yaar...out of all him landing in their house all of a sudden...n then laksh couldn't tell swara about sanskaar's past...n now all of a sudden the pic...must have been a one sided obsessive love who knows..
bushra2222 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Himani_

I don't know y I felt so but I do think they are connected...like seeing Swarya and then that pic...
And y make laksh feel the pain..laksh was a kid probably when all of it happened...they are talking 5 years prior arnt they..
But one thing m sure of is that it's gonna be Swarya for sure...

bcoz lucky is durga prasad son dats y he is going to use him...
even i am damn sure dat swarya will only happen...
Edited by bushra2222 - 8 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
Teju di   ðŸ˜­
Where r u?
_Himani_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

Glad to see I'm missed. I'll be here guys but next review will be a stay or go verdict. I'll loiter and talk but I have nothing to say right now. Not a hit nor a miss, simply I knew this was coming. I'll speak of the aftermath in 5 episodes. 😆

Even I expected this...but the precap was unpredictable...
Arshi_lovergal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bushra2222

hmm i think bcoz of his father durga prasad...baap ke gunahoon ke saza betai ko dena aaya hai sanskaarr..and he played so well ..as soon as hee entered the show..he removed durga prasad out of the house

I know yaar par baap ka sajha beteko kyun mile? If he wants revenge then take it with dp why does bechara laksh has to suffer for the sins he didn't even commit😭