Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: starrynight98

they will say --ragini and Lakshwill fall for each other after marriage...and love can happen twice...dheere dheere mai bhi unki bhasha bolne lagi hu 🤣

Damn asmi! Lakshmi change kyun ki? I was coming around to that!
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hahha fine sans 😆

OK bye, meet u all later
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

Am I being too unkind to the poor cvs? Ultimatum episodes ke number barhadu?

Nahi nahi lawyer di...itne kaafi hai
starrynight98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sans ratna sana and all my littles in the DT (we're like a sorority lol) and dida ofcourse! My love for you guys keep me posting at 3am but whatever, I'm on a bus in the next 2 hours so gotta be up anyways. I haven't completely given up yet. I'll watch till the next 5 epis, that should give the cvs ample time to get their act together. Otherwise bye bye my dear ones, may we meet at another forum, hopefully with a better storyline and no polygons just a dil se dil tak straight line! Ratna I understand my love! I didnt start watching this show for swarya, I started watching for swaragini but I defo stayed for swarya because frankly Stars Manmarziyan and Tere Sheher Mein is doing a better job of paralleling female leads and showing sisterly love, without centering around a love story. I'd rather watch those to watch sisters and girl power being played out. Swarya came as a very positive reflection to me for reasons I've explained in my last post. But if they're going to glorify the tragic alternative than I'd rather watch shows that are genuinely different, even if they're not the trp hoarders and don't have any saas bahu aur triangles drama.

I hope that in the next 5 episodes the show will take a turn for better...sacrifice drama is just so cliched now...the way the show is unfolding I believe in the next five episodes the show will be on some completely different track...there is a twist always everyday...so we can keep our hopes aliveEdited by starrynight98 - 8 years ago
littleliar thumbnail

Kya? 😕
starrynight98 thumbnail

sorry teju ...koi nahi ...agar laksh swara ka nahi hua to usse lakshmi hi bana denge...then our ragini and lakshmi can stay happily ever after 🤣
littleliar thumbnail
You guys can brighten any day 😆
starrynight98 thumbnail
@sans...mehmaan ji aap se ek baat kehni thi...u r also 17 na...hi five...same to same age

littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: starrynight98

@sans...mehmaan ji aap se ek baat kehni thi...u r also 17 na...hi five...same to same age

hi five 😆
so cholly but your name??Edited by guest28 - 8 years ago
starrynight98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

</div>
hi five 😆

<div>
so cholly but your name??

this is asmita 😃