#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 4 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
last part rags pachka was epic😆

par lucky confesses in a different dress😛 soo pata nahi kal swaYa ke beech kaun ayyega...maybe swara may refuse to stay

magar thapad ke baad kal ka episode stop😆

karo intzaar Monday tak😆
I watched the episode on record. I'm sorry guys, will get joote for this but I think they're ending swarya I'm sure now. Laksh is really handling this situation badly. I feel his pain, he's not being able to deal with the prospect of loosing swara but instead of doing the right thing which is confessing to Ragini about everything, he's playing around this situation like an idiot. He's relying on his dad's rejection to stall and in the meantime how will he make swara like him? I'm sure he will do zidh that he won't marry Ragini and swara in her zidh will marry sanskaar or some cray shit like that. It was the subtle awkward pain of the situation, they always have an episode like this right before they change the storylines. Also laksh is being borderline rude to Ragini. So It'll be ragya getting married. These are my predictions. I'm pretty sure this is what'll happen. Lucky will do zidh for his love and swara for her sister. In this zidh Ragini's life will be mauled over. I don't think swara loves laksh at all. She has no feelings for him. There isn't even a hint of sadness in her about ragya. There'll be no realization, swara's her dadis GD in one way for sure. They can do anything to make the person they love happy- Ragini, even if it isn't what's actually right for her. They're very single minded. Theyve ruining a very beautiful couple. Finally we had a story of how real ppl choose their love, a love story of two ppl who are same yet different, from two different worlds yet best friends. But nope. Ofcourse that involves too much of a brain investment so they won't go that route. Opposites attract is a much easier game to play, put in a hero and a shy girl, add a laal dupatta and sharmana and make her look like a good mother, guy will phalao in lub and bas aur ka bhaishab! It's the easiest formula. They'll just show that swara was laksh's zidd and his actual love is his gao ki gori Ragini. Sanskar's personality is a nil factor. Swara's ending up with a cray person. They've ruined this show already with all these trp gimmicks. I'm quitting in the aftermath of next week.
I read it on some spoiler that lakshya was going to make it clear to rags
Swara seems so emotionless 😡 its annoying me...im probably gonna quit too 🤢
Swara sanskaar negative chemistry 🤢
@teju di...but u can be prooved wrong right...(hopeful face)
Originally posted by guest28

But these stupid CVs can things around in seconds... they might even show the real-Sansakar (when recovered) bonds with Swara.. 🤢🤢
I'm on the verge of quitting the serial too..
This serial Is starting to disgust me 🤢

Stupid old track

Ragya fans gloat all you want and watch Ragini being second hand jaawani 🤢
Unless tomorrows epi. Gives me answers...sionara swaragini and get ready to loose a hell lot of trps 😡
Originally posted by guest28

Almost never have been about these tv serials my love. But will be very very happy if I'm proved wrong. Actually I figured out why I'm attached to swarya. I had an arranged marriage at a very young age to make my Azuba happy before his passing, my aai (from a strict Marathi family) and daddy (white British man) had a love marriage against their will then divorced and I wanted him to have the satisfaction of "seeing me settled with a good Marathi boy". My marriage was rough. Like a lot of drama. But after all that, and a LOT of therapy, we came to a good place and remembered that there was a reason why we'd agreed to get married- we were very similar in many ways and got along excellently as friends, we understood each other, even if it wasnt love. Once we realized that, it became so easy to fall in love. Like it was the most obvious thing. Anyways the point of my sappy story was- ragya types stories remind me of the aweful trainwreck of hurt and distance we used to be in the beginning and swarya makes me think about where we ended up- an unshakeable relationship based on mutual likes and dislikes, shared ideologies and fun and friendship. It was only possible because we were very similar. I can't even imagine the catastrophe if we were "opposites". Lol I'm certainly in the mood to overshare. But this is why I don't and really won't watch all these stupid situationally forced marriages and opposites attract shit being glorified on tv. So it's better I quit. Sorry to bore you all with my stupid life girlies! Believe it or not I'm not this open generally outside the forum! You guys bring out the little girl in me! 😳
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

I watched the episode on record. I'm sorry guys, will get joote for this but I think they're ending swarya I'm sure now. Laksh is really handling this situation badly. I feel his pain, he's not being able to deal with the prospect of loosing swara but instead of doing the right thing which is confessing to Ragini about everything, he's playing around this situation like an idiot. He's relying on his dad's rejection to stall and in the meantime how will he make swara like him? I'm sure he will do zidh that he won't marry Ragini and swara in her zidh will marry sanskaar or some cray shit like that. It was the subtle awkward pain of the situation, they always have an episode like this right before they change the storylines. Also laksh is being borderline rude to Ragini. So It'll be ragya getting married. These are my predictions. I'm pretty sure this is what'll happen. Lucky will do zidh for his love and swara for her sister. In this zidh Ragini's life will be mauled over. I don't think swara loves laksh at all. She has no feelings for him. There isn't even a hint of sadness in her about ragya. There'll be no realization, swara's her dadis GD in one way for sure. They can do anything to make the person they love happy- Ragini, even if it isn't what's actually right for her. They're very single minded. Theyve ruining a very beautiful couple. Finally we had a story of how real ppl choose their love, a love story of two ppl who are same yet different, from two different worlds yet best friends. But nope. Ofcourse that involves too much of a brain investment so they won't go that route. Opposites attract is a much easier game to play, put in a hero and a shy girl, add a laal dupatta and sharmana and make her look like a good mother, guy will phalao in lub and bas aur ka bhaishab! It's the easiest formula. They'll just show that swara was laksh's zidd and his actual love is his gao ki gori Ragini. Sanskar's personality is a nil factor. Swara's ending up with a cray person. They've ruined this show already with all these trp gimmicks. I'm quitting in the aftermath of next week.

teju,

don't be so disappointed🤗.i really had this feeling from many days but couldn't shred the positivity here.though i'm stll a bit hopeful but i think U R ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.and @bold that's what they're going to show.we were really fools,making edits,discussing impossible things.and thinking back,its right,that's exactly what they did with their ahem dikra and gopi  vahu😕.

and i dont really understand why am i watching a colors show.they have taken phD in ruining awesome jodis and i've faced worst disappointments watching their shows madhubala,BV.MATH[they ruined RV-ishani]and most importantly rangrasiya.[tears still come to my eyes mentioning it,u may find it silly but those who watched it may know what i'm talking about],the show had a great potential,a wonderful jodi and cast and the same screenplay writers:gautam hegde,janki v of swaragini .

after a good run of 6-7 months,they ruined it completely,ruthlessly did away with the soul of their show,their female lead character and brought a look-alike of her for those TRPs and the show was down the drains.never had a fandom wept buckets at the scenario.the fans pleaded,begged,spammed twitter,fb and what not,still they did NOTHING. still i hate rangeela for that.

i guess it was a mistake to trust rangeela/colors again.but i really had the pleasure of interacting with such good friends,sorry for going on blabbering unimportant stuff,just felt u would understand it.i too would be following 2 or 3 epis more and if its still ragya all the way,then,goodbye swaragini.

ps:everybody left DT?sophie,u too?
Edited by ratna.nanda - 8 years ago
Aftr Sanskar's entry ths shw gvng me only head ache.Nw i cnt continue.Aftr a long time i lovd a jodi bt like alws ths time too gonna 🥺.
I guess everybody has called it quits...not like I see a reason not to ... Sionara swaragini see you when u are desperately trying to pull ur trps together by pairing swarYa Edited by guest28 - 8 years ago