Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi_lovergal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bushra2222

dont worry dear ..everything will be okh...i damn sure swarya will only happen..😊

Yup swathy dear don't worry

Cvs humein SwarYa jaroor denge if not then we'll eat their brains( no matter how much is left)😆
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Rags turn Into Diff Person When She Is With Sanskaar, Viewers Have Never Seen This Side Of Her. Sanskaar Is Definately Brings The Best In Her
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@dida thanx yaar keeping up the morale.
@swathy 😭 aab mera kya hoga kaaliya? I'm anxious. No swarya?
Princess_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: --swathy--

Guys i cnt undrstand y they shwng ragya scenes..tdy oho type bgm 🤢

Let Them Also See How Uncomfortable Lucky Is Aroung Rags😆
Princess_Devil thumbnail

Today's Epi WU From FB Page

Laksh brings Ragini home. Sanskar gets happy and asks why did you come late. Ragini says she had so much work and got late. She sees his wound and asks what happened? She makes him sit. Annapurna asks Laksh to bring Sanskar's medicines. Utara gives her first aid box. Ragini scolds him and then nurses his wounds. Sanskar feels pain and closes his eyes. Laksh thinks he is in love with Swara and recalls about his announcement to marry Ragini. Swara gives ice pack to Ragini. Sumi tells Dadi maa that Laksh was helpless to accept Ragini. Dadi maa says you forcedly entered the house. She sees Shekhar coming and starts blaming Sumi for ruining Ragini's happiness. Sumi says she didn't say anything wrong.

Swara sees Laksh's standing and comes to him. She praises him for proposing Ragini in filmy style. She says I knew you have started loving Ragini. She says she is very happy as sweet and loving person will marry her sister. She thanks him and says Ragini is very happy. Dadi maa tells Shekhar that Laksh agreed to marry Ragini infront of everyone. Sumi says he agreed because of your condition. Dadi maa says she can't send her daughter with stranger. Shekhar asks how can you blame maa. You should be happy that happiness is coming back to Ragini. Sumi says Laksh's papa won't agree. Dida hears them.

Annapurna and Sujata talk to each other. Sujata says they have to agree Durga Prasad as Laksh agreed to marry Ragini. Swara tries to enter the kitchen, but Sujata scolds her angrily asking her to stay away. Shekhar tells Dadi maa that Swara messaged him and he knew everything. He says Laksh was pressurized to accept Ragini. Dida gets happy seeing Shekhar taking a stand for Sumi. Annapurna tells Sujata that she will talk to Durga Prasad. Sujata thinks Durga Prasad won't agree and it is good for them. She blames Durga Prasad and says he have to suffer for her son's misery. She says I won't let you come here.

Annapurna is about to fall. Swara holds her and asks why you are tensed? Annapurna says nothing. Swara apologizes and says she heard their conversation. She says she wants to talk to him. Annapurna says he will be angry. Swara says she will bear his scolding as he is elder. Annapurna says you talks sweetly. Swara asks her to give chance as it is matter about her sister and best friend. Annapurna agrees and asks her to try. Swara tries to hug her happily and says she will make everything fine.

Sumi comes to Dida and says you did a mistake. Dida says I have apologized. Sumi says this is my sasural. Dida says Sharmistha...Sumi says don't call me Sharmistha else I will complain to Swara. She waves her bye and leaves. Dida wipes her tears and smiles. Sujata tells Sanskar to let Ragini go as it is late night. Ragini asks him to sleep. Sanskar says he is not getting sleep. Ragini asks him to close eyes and lie down. Sanskar says whether you will go from here. Ragini says no. Annapurna asks Swara to have food. Swara refuses. Adarsh tells Laksh that Durga prasad is at farmhouse. Ram says he don't want to meet anyone. Ragini sings lori (Chandaniya sojaare) to make him sleep. Everyone looks on surprisingly. She recalls Laksh proposing her. 
Sanskar sleeps hearing her lori. She comes out in the hall and says he slept.
Annapurna says Laksh will drop them. Laksh gets up and says he will drop them. Sujata thanks Ragini. Swara asks her not to thank her and says it is Ragini's duty being to-be daughter in law. Sujata apologizes to Ragini and says I did a big mistake. Ragini asks her not to apologize and says she will come in the morning. Laksh drops them home in his car. He opens the seat belt. Ragini gets shy. Swara smiles and gets down the car. She says bye Laksh. Laksh stops Swara and says he needs to talk to her about something important. Ragini says he wants to talk to her. Laksh says he wants to talk to Swara.

Precap:
Laksh says he doesn't want to talk to Papa. Swara asks then how will you marry Ragini. Laksh says he don't love Ragini, I love you Swara...Swara is shocked. Laksh hugs her.

Arshi_lovergal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --swathy--

Guys i cnt undrstand y they shwng ragya scenes..tdy oho type bgm 🤢

I don't why they r torturing us🤢

It really is a pain to see it man every time ðŸ¤¢...ya scene comes m like grr😡

Princess_Devil thumbnail
Y Cant CV's Give Us Our Fav Couple Without Drama🤢
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ragya scenes exist to make Ragya fans understand that why they will pair Swarya ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜†
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wanna see tomorrows epi. Now! 😆
bushra2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Devil

Y Cant CV's Give Us Our Fav Couple Without Drama🤢

yup yaar..y dey always make it so complicated😕