ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
abhi knows that pragya intends to get tanu into the good books of everyone..her in the bad books...get abhi and tanu married and go away from everyone...so mr rockstar...the tables have definitely turned...you always told her to leave...she is now preparing to..always told her tanu is your true love...well she is bringing her to you...you are going to be the one who will feel the hurt..pain,,,emotional torture now...and when this news of tanu 'pregnancy' ever reaches dadi...you will be more hurt as dadi may probably want no relations with you...because you broke her trust and her love...but I am patiently waiting for abhi to declare his undying love to pragya in front of the whole world...so I will ride out this heartache with them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illa8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i want dadi to know everything wrong that he has done with pragya and i want him to be punished by dadi
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am not even sure whether Abhi was intimate with Tanu in the recent past. So he might get a doubt about Tanu's pregnancy. Though he will be shocked initially but will eventually realize that either Tanu is lying about her pregnancy or she has back stabbed him. But he will bring this out in a dramatic way on the day of marriage (like he did with Pragya's wedding preparations) and reveal it to the whole world that Tanu lied to him and pragya and will vouch for Pragya's good heart that she believed tanu and was ready to sacrifices her life for a liar.