Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I am not a victim of casting couch says Huma Qureshi

dailynews360 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Actress Huma Qureshi has carved out a space in the Bollywood industry. During the program, actress Huma Qureshi said he is lucky that the film industry had to be a victim of ever casting couch.

He says, it is that people did not expect things like this to me. Some people tried to implicate me for all these things, but I know well that how such a situation is handled. I generally refuse them and that such an invitation, for I am not Interested.

All this happens in the industry. Also talk about all this, but to succeed I have never taken such a step. So special that you did these things survive. Huma says that on this question are blunt. People fear that we had such things, then it would call all out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Glad that she is not the victim... 
Casting couch is disgusting and it is not limited to aspiring actresses but also actors
walkashame thumbnail
Why is she referred to as he in the article? Did you write it and do a 360 degree turn on her gender? Edited by walkashame - 8 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
During the program, actress Huma Qureshi said he is lucky that the film industry had to be a victim of ever casting couch.

He says, it is that people did not expect things like this to me. Some people tried to implicate me for all these things, but I know well that how such a situation is handled. I generally refuse them and that such an invitation, for I am not Interested.

OMG ðŸ¤£    RIP English 😆 
Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago
Nothing can beat your Varun saw a ghost article 🤣
Then it's consensual. 
sochona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they all say that don't they?😆
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice to know that Anurag Kashyap is not that kind of director.🤣
Colossial thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sochona

they all say that don't they?😆

looks like Huma is getting defensive about casting couch. Whats with gender confusion in the article?
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

Nice to know that Anurag Kashyap is not that kind of director.🤣

Kedi😆