DhruLya OS Deserved Pain

Posted: 8 years ago
This is more of a drabble than OS and mostly on Dhruv.
Go ahead if u wanna read and give ur precious comments please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DhruLya OS Deserved Pain

"Arre mukti don't u think Alya is getting too friendly with this guy. What is his name? uh..Aryan?" asked Dhruv not liking the way Alya was talking to this new guy.

He was observing the guy and realized that he had his eyes on her all the while she was showing him around. He was brought back out of his thoughts by Mukti.

" Not aryan Dhruv Aryamann!" she corrected him.

"Ya ya!" he replied no-nonsensically as if he cared what his name was!

"Uh n Dhruv I think we should be-friend him after all he has helped us in exposing that pandit right?" Mukti continued.

"Ya u r right!" he replied in a low voice.

He saw Alya laughing at one of his jokes and it was as if a knife was stabbing his heart.

He was not liking this at all.

Suddenly his anger reached the limit seeing aryamann trying to touch Alya's face and without knowing the reason for the same he dragged her to a vacant corridor.

"Dhruv what the hell!" she said trying to push him.

Thats when he realized she had her eyes closed and was trying to rub them with her hands. He caught her hands in his and blew air on her eyes trying to remove the thing that had blown into her eyes.

After a while she opened her eyes and just yanked his arms away getting away from his hold.

"What is ur problem haan? Aryamann was helping me right then why did you come trying to become my saviour? I don't need u Dhruv!" she said harshly.

"But alya I was just.." he started only to be cut-off by her rude tone.

"I told u Dhruv u r back in fab5 only as a friend nothing more!" she said and went away dabbing at the tears that had formed in her eyes.

Dhruv was left teary-eyed. What had he done to deserve all this?

He looked around and got all his answers.

He saw Manik and Nandini totally broken sitting on the stairs.

Further he saw Cabir and Navya trying their best to be happy.

Then he saw Mukti she had lost so much but was trying to keep others happy.

At last he saw Alya although she pretended to be happy when she was not.

And what had he done? He had made all of their lives more complicated.

He called Manik his buddy , his brother but he had made him chose between Nandini and him. He had called him a suffocation in his life.

Nandini his most special friend after fab5. He had called her names and disrespected her in front of the whole college. She had called him her saviour and he had destroyed her.

He had called Cabir a messenger. How could he?

Mukti had needed him after Abhimanyu and during her campaign but he had not even supported her enough.

And then came Alya he had rejected her when she had declared her love for him in front of his friends. What he ever wanted from her she had done that and he had just ruined it for them with his own hands.

He was at fault at every point. If he would not have become so self-centered , so egoistic he would have realised their worth in his life.

'I deserve this pain and loneliness. I have pushed all of them away from me but I promise i'll set everything right. I will first become a good friend and then a good lover!' he thought to himself.

He looked towards Alya and saw her staring at him. He realized he had been crying. He just wiped off his tears.

He smiled at her trying to convey to her he would take the same pain she had felt all this while. He would become worthy of her and win her love back.

And as if asking him to not give up and hold the rope to her heart she gave him a small smile. He was amazed.

It was maybe not so late to apologize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first try on DhruLya please give ur reviews.
It was more of a Dhruv OS I know.

superb os Edited by .chandni. - 8 years ago
Wonderful os!!
Thnx fo d pm aayu ๐Ÿ˜Š
Amazing update...
Very well penned ...
I hope even in the show they show us something like this...as till now has not apologise to anyone properly specially alya and Nandini...he should realise what blunders he has created...
Do write more...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by .chandni.

superb os 
thanks๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Humzy

awsm os
loved it

thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Toshna_1522

Wonderful os!!
Thnx fo d pm aayu ๐Ÿ˜Š
thanxx..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aayu๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Irrevocable712

Amazing update...
Very well penned ...
I hope even in the show they show us something like this...as till now has not apologise to anyone properly specially alya and Nandini...he should realise what blunders he has created...
Do write more...๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks ya even i want him to apologise he is just on repeat mode saying "kahin se to shuru karna hai"..
arre bhai kar toh shuru๐Ÿ˜† kahin se bhi kar!
will do thanks
Nice OS and u have depicted Dhruv's feelings really well pointing out all the instances when he had gone wrong ๐Ÿ‘ 
U should write more ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by FieryHeart

Nice OS and u have depicted Dhruv's feelings really well pointing out all the instances when he had gone wrong ๐Ÿ‘ 
U should write more ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thanks will do..but don't know enough ppl on this forum to get feedbacks๐Ÿ˜‰