Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Happy__Days thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
TEASER & NOTE

NOTE

Hello friends. Sorry for not being able to post my stories for so long. But I know you all will understand my problem. I am too busy with my university work and not having enough time for family even. But, I am a bit free for some days and I guess I will be able to update some of my stories. As, this story had only one chapter remaining, I will update this first.

For, now posting a teaser, hopefully will post the entire last part along with epilogue tomorrow.

Teaser below.

Happy__Days thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
TEASER

Arnav slumped down on the bench nearby with tears flowing freely from his eyes, he had never imagined that he would see his daughter in this condition.,, he couldn't keep the promise that he had made to his Khushi... that he would never let a single harm come Aashi's way... he cursed himself for failing his Khushi always.

The other person whose condition was as bad as Arnav if not worse, was of Adi, whose love was inside the OT fighting for life and he was hands tied and couldn't do anything.  Rakesh Raichand and Seema Raichand too had rushed to the hospital hearing about Aashi, were standing beside their son, extremely worried for Aashi but acting strong for Adi.

Rakesh looked at Arnav who looked as if he is a corpse and his eyes were focussed at the door of the OT. Wiping his tears, he turned to Adi and said: "Adi, I understand your condition... it is the worst feeling to see your love in this condition... but think about Arnav, he was only living for his Asu and now she... think what he would be going through... he needs support and if someone can give him that then that is you... because if he loves anyone as much as he loves his Asu, then it is you... you should be his strength, rather than breaking down yourself."

Seema: "Yes Adi, your Dad is right. Mr. Raizada has suffered enough and had survived everything but he can't survive this... he can't bear to see a scratch on Aashi and seeing her in this condition would have killed him... only you can make him feel better... so go and talk to him."

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh dear, hope Aashi is fine.
Glad to have you back.
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the note😃
Loved the teaser👏
Eager for the chapter
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Glad to see u back with a Teaser after a long time
Will wait for the update
Hope Aashi will come out fine. Is it Anjali or Anu who is responsible for Aashi's condition.
Thanks for the note
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thought u have abandoned the stories 
Waiting for it
lovebadhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
please save arshi and whom hurt arshi and Arnav give the punishment to them
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Teaser
Post the next part super soon
Namruashi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Updated soon
Waiting for it
kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsommmiiieee!!!!!!!! Damn A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Finally something is up from you Sweta... Interesting teaser, now who did the great work of seriously hurting Aashi and how..? I guess it would be Anu or Anjali, lets see. Arnav is very much broken and even Adi is shaken pretty bad. Update the story sooon!!!!!