rn94 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
continue soon. waiting for the update.
Happy__Days thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rn94

continue soon. waiting for the update.

will post a teaser of this and WYFE soon.
sweetlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Happy__Days

waiting.
update soon.
Kiddo_Star thumbnail
Wow... Awesome update dii.. Loved it.. What is Anu going to plan now??? Hate Anjali & Anu...
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Happy__Days

Looking forward to teasers of MRMR and WYFE.
Happy__Days thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
TEASER

Adi was working in his cabin when Anu walked inside without even knocking on the door and sat on the chair before him smiling evilly. Adi looked at her in anger and said: "WHAT THE HELL Ms. ANITA..? HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY CABIN WITHOUT PERMISSION...?"

Anu smiled wickedly and with fake sweetness said: "Oh dear... I don't think I will need permission to enter this cabin after today..."

Adi: "WHAT RUBBISH ARE YOU SAYING...? Behave properly Ms. Anita or else I will fire you..."

Anu: "Don't threaten me sweetheart... rather you behave properly with me... (getting up and walking towards Adi and running her finger through his face) ...what did you and your family thought, that you will insult me and I will bear it silently...? You have done a mistake and get ready to face the consequences..."

Adi pushing her away "My family didn't insult you... but your mother did something foolish and called upon that herself... and saying the truth is never an insult.

Anu: "Whatever... but because of you, your family and that so called Aashi, I and my mother have faced a lot of humiliation... now I will punish you all for that..."

Saying she tore the sleeves of her dress and scratched her arms and neck and then throwing herself upon Adi began to scream loudly "HELPPP...!! SOMEONE HELP...!! LEAVE ME...!! HELP...!!"

Adi tried pushing her away from him but she did hold him tight not letting him go. The staffs who heard the voice of Anu thinking that she is in danger rushed towards Adi's cabin and were shocked to see what was happening there. Anu had held Adi in such a way that from the door it looked as if Adi is forcing himself upon her. Seeing the staffs Anu pushed Adi and crying rushed towards the staffs and wailing shouted: "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF..? ONLY BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BOSS YOU THINK YOU CAN DO ANYTHING..? I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU... I WILL TAKE THIS CASE TO POLICE... YOU TRIED TO DESTROY MY LIFE... I WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE..." saying she ran away from there.

Adi who was literally paralysed with this sudden happening looked at the staffs who were as confused as him. The staffs knew that he is a good character person and can never do something like this but what their eyes saw was total opposite. So they were still in a state of confusion and wondering what their eyes saw was actual or a mirage.

Adi was still in a state of shock but then all of a sudden he remembered something and whispering "Aashi" to himself rushed out of the cabin.

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey interesting teaser. Hope Anu and Anji's plan is exposed and they are humiliated and punished.
crazylovey thumbnail
Great teaser.. 
Update soon 
arshirupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What the hell
bloody anu
hope everything will be clear soon
plzz update soon