ardhika love them.... - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by DimpleAggarwal

sorry but story is NOT Radhika centricπŸ˜•
If she is d only lead then y thy included Sam(Kashmira) in jaipur promotions n all?
Dosti is possible with Radhika alone??😲

Sorry but story is neither of SamArj..
In promos they r showing radhika but in actual episodes it's all abt SamArj.. just fed up of them πŸ₯±
If Cvs are intended on making Arjun Radhika instead of Neil Radhika and Sam Arjun then I'll happily bid goodbye to the show wishing Cvs all the best for their sinking ship..
Originally posted by sruthi.r

hai...I am new here.I came across the serial just two days ago the 1st scence I watched was the one when arjun says my maybellin girl and radhika entry.I just loved both of them.I too want arjun and radhika to end up togther. I also watched a interview of the serial were arjun and radhika explains about their chacters together and in other video neil and Sam spoke about their chacter together so.I keep my fingers crossed it should be radhika and arjun. and also they r not bad together they would just be awesome

Same here even i started to watch the show since 2 days.. & glued to ArDhika forver. BUt cv's need to focus on them now...enough of SamArj πŸ₯±
Welcome to the forum..πŸ€—
BE active...
ArDhika dance coming soon at star plus award function 😳
Originally posted by beatsdongandy

samarj is old hindi drama??? :o girl thats arjun and radhika!!girl coming from small town,shy in nature so good by character falling in love with a kadoos person who has a past for which he becomes angry young man :o sam is so real as lead.a flawed character who does mistake like normal human beings,who is modern,strong etc..n radhika arjun how can it be possible after so many intense scene of samarj??how can arjun's character be justified breaking a girl's heart who is already heartbroken n falling for her friend n live happily ever after :o..

Sounds live all the hindi shows I have ever watched or heard about .. Miss Goody and Mr. Angry Young Man Phew🀒
Only way to make Ardhika take place soon is to kill off Sam and Neil and say good bye to a large numbers of viewers
[QUOTE=beatsdongandy]samarj is old hindi drama??? :o girl thats arjun and radhika!!girl coming from small town,shy in nature so good by character falling in love with a kadoos person who has a past for which he becomes angry young man :o sam is so real as lead.a flawed character who does mistake like normal human beings,who is modern,strong etc..n radhika arjun how can it be possible after so many intense scene of samarj??how can arjun's character be justified breaking a girl's heart who is already heartbroken n falling for her friend n live happily ever after :                                                                                                            o..[/QUOTE .    O πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ohh please in DAT case "a small town shy girl falling in love wit ah kadoos angry  an..changing him later has been ah hit formula from yrs. Ippknd..geet..madhubala...qubool hai has been ah hit formula...it continues dah same now and in future too..ppl wudnt regret to watch it again and again here Sam and arjun are so much like each other  both have some worying past..both r broken like like poles Neva attract though radhika is calm silent she is capable of changing arjun..and dah way dey r proceeding with samarj scenes ri8 now dooesn seem fishy?  Like do CVS expect viewers to see samarj scenes evn after ah yr or two yrs...at some or other point even samarj fans might get bored...if it was really samarj theyneednt proceed so fast ...moreover Dis serial is not only abt pairs...so wat I suggest u is wait and watch more before u concludeEdited by honeykomal - 8 years ago
Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

Only way to make Ardhika take place soon is to kill off Sam and Neil and say good bye to a large numbers of viewers
.          Yea thts ah great idea too..,...so at least new viewers are welcomed
Originally posted by honeykomal

.          Yea thts ah great idea too..,...so at least new viewers are welcomed

Oh! Yes. Welcome to all new TV SHOW viewers
n good bye to all who thought the show is refreshing. 
But For now at least there is no chance of saying good bye.. CVs are too busy to show SamArj stry to focus on any other couple. 
Yes a "hit formula from years" make it a CLICHED by now .. that's the point .. we need change .. something different .. CVs will either be creative enough to do something new or dumb enough to follow the same old ghisapita thing .. let's see if Indian tv will always be as bore as Indian TV is right now or take a step ahead to be refreshing like US & UK TV
I m loving this place... it's more entertaining than show πŸ˜†
ArDhika Vs SamArj πŸ˜†

Kabhi toh things lightly liya karo... let the cv's focus on ArDhika & NeSam they r more spicey πŸ˜›