honeykomal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Donno wat is in dah mind of CVS...eagerly waiting arjun and radhika scenes...ther r  many hidden fans of ardhika too...they jus not coming out CU's samarj scenes r dominatin g .in the track ri8 now...so samarj fans enjoy for now..pity on people ...arjun and radhika do make good pair...for now at least I want CVS to begin their track...then viewers wud conclude...too much of samarj scenes <revenge>track<  same🥱🥱🥱 old Indian soap drama...so show us something new CVS...before it gets boring                                                                           P.S  new in dah sense (arjun and radhu as couple) ...I am rooting for ardhika😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arjun is the actual Panchali of the show lmao.
😆 
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me too rooting for arjun-radhika ❤️
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am rooting for SamArj😳
enough of Radhika Radhika Radhika in promos🥱 and her promotion
who will get a job by crying and her family shouting in office🤣
(No offence to Radhika and ArdIka fans)
Thy shud start showing promos focussing on SamArj , Arjun-Neil

Edited by DimpleAggarwal - 8 years ago
honeykomal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DimpleAggarwal

I am rooting of SamArj😳
enough of Radhika Radhika Radhika in promos🥱 and her promotion
Thy shud start showing promos focussing on SamArj , Arjun-Neil        so u atleat understood this story is radhika centric ...radhika is dah lead...and aham as well no offense

-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: DimpleAggarwal

I am rooting for SamArj😳
enough of Radhika Radhika Radhika in promos🥱and her promotion
Thy shud start showing promos focussing on SamArj , Arjun-Neil

NO offense to u too but it's too much of SamArj scenes now We want Radhika-Arjun scenes
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
sorry but story is NOT Radhika centric😕
If she is d only lead then y thy included Sam(Kashmira) in jaipur promotions n all?
Dosti is possible with Radhika alone??😲

honeykomal thumbnail
[QUOTE=Star_girl]Arjun is the actual Panchali of the show lmao.
😆 
[/QUOTE .     Lol then who r the other two girls. ...we hav Sam..radhu..bonnie...these three r enough for now I guess breaking our heads
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
samarj is old hindi drama??? :o girl thats arjun and radhika!!girl coming from small town,shy in nature so good by character falling in love with a kadoos person who has a past for which he becomes angry young man :o sam is so real as lead.a flawed character who does mistake like normal human beings,who is modern,strong etc..n radhika arjun how can it be possible after so many intense scene of samarj??how can arjun's character be justified breaking a girl's heart who is already heartbroken n falling for her friend n live happily ever after :o..
sruthi.r thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: honeykomal

Donno wat is in dah mindof CVS...eagerly waiting arjun and radhika scenes...ther r many hidden fans of ardhika too...they jus not coming out CU's samarj scenes r dominatin g .in the track ri8 now...so samarj fans enjoy for now..pity on people ...arjun and radhika do make good pair...for now at least I want CVS to begin their track...then viewers wud conclude...too much of samarj scenes <revenge>track< same🥱🥱🥱 old Indian soap drama...so show us something new CVS...before it gets boring P.S new in dah sense (arjun and radhu as couple) ...I am rooting for ardhika😳😳

hai...I am new here.I came across the serial just two days ago the 1st scence I watched was the one when arjun says my maybellin girl and radhika entry.I just loved both of them.I too want arjun and radhika to end up togther. I also watched a interview of the serial were arjun and radhika explains about their chacters together and in other video neil and Sam spoke about their chacter together so.I keep my fingers crossed it should be radhika and arjun. and also they r not bad together they would just be awesome