Will Laksh come under Dadi's control ...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
This thought is confusing me after seeing yesterday's Episode
I didn't like the way Dadi made Laksh do whatever she wanted to..
She made him accept the marriage again with ragini 

Now with Ragini under Dadis control and sanskaar needing Ragini, seems like Dadi will ask them do a lot of things πŸ˜•

I hope Laksh family don't become weak because of the need of Ragini for Sanskaar..

What u feel guys ..

Edited by -Sud- - 8 years ago
hello bhai hws u..???πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
agree with Dadi the Hitler commanding n ruling over Ragini😑😑😑

I hope lakshya not part of  under Hitler dadi  Roof ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bcz in all Swaragini n Laksanskaar will be suffer
Originally posted by nedhvik-91

hello bhai hws u..???πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
agree with Dadi the Hitler commanding n ruling over Ragini😑😑😑

I hope lakshya not part of  under Hitler dadi  Roof ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bcz in all Swaragini n Laksanskaar will be suffer

I am fine , how r u sis πŸ˜ƒ

As u said, atlast. Poor sisters and the brothers are going to suffer πŸ˜•

Remember At first, Laksh used to give plan ideas to Dadi against Dida ??

So I thought maybe Dadi will listen to Laksh ... But she forgot all the help he did to her, and started her rules on him itself πŸ˜‘
As much as i hate the thought of this scenario being played there are chances of this happening but i am seeing this as a boon rather than a bane.  yesterday something that really pricked me was ragini's  inability to take a decision for herself ..though she wanted to help out lakshya desperately she was helpless..thats becoz she is used being controlled by dadi. i am not saying that we should not allow our elders to take the household decisions but  its also our duty to correct them in case they r being irrational. i think ragini did realize that dadi was being harsh towards lakshya and his chachi but she could do little to help out. i think this 'forced' engagement track will drastically help in making ragini a stronger character. obviously i can b wrong and things can go complete haywire but still i am  clutching on to hope. i think we will see ragini take a stand on this whole situation. she will firstly snap out of this lakshya  fantasy and secondly i think it will b her who will call off this engagement . for the sake of humainty she might also agree to help out sanskaar by going against dadi. 
Originally posted by matreyee

As much as i hate the thought of this scenario being played there are chances of this happening but i am seeing this as a boon rather than a bane. yesterday something that really pricked me was ragini's inability to take a decision for herself ..though she wanted to help out lakshya desperately she was helpless..thats becoz she is used being controlled by dadi. i am not saying that we should not allow our elders to take the household decisions but its also our duty to correct them in case they r being irrational. i think ragini did realize that dadi was being harsh towards lakshya and his chachi but she could do little to help out. i think this 'forced' engagement track will drastically help in making ragini a stronger character. obviously i can b wrong and things can go complete haywire but still i am clutching on to hope. i think we will see ragini take a stand on this whole situation. she will firstly snap out of this lakshya fantasy and secondly i think it will b her who will call off this engagement . for the sake of humainty she might also agree to help out sanskaar by going against dadi.

I like the way you think πŸ˜‰
It would be good to see ragini , being strong ...

well I hope so he doesn't come under Dadi ji's control...πŸ˜†

but if he comes, there is Swara to chaknachoor the plan of hers...🀣🀣
Originally posted by Abhishek_King

well I hope so he doesn't come under Dadi ji's control...πŸ˜†

but if he comes, there is Swara to chaknachoor the plan of hers...🀣🀣

Haha
Yes , why to worry when she is there πŸ˜†
I agree.
Dadi is too cunning to let this golden oppurtunity slip out of her hands and yesterday was a trailer of her extent of creepiness.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

But now since Ragini will be staying with the Maheshwari family, I think she'll come out of Dadi's spell. Also, when our super-genius Swara is there, why fear??πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Kryptic.Kajal-

I agree.
Dadi is too cunning to let this golden oppurtunity slip out of her hands and yesterday was a trailer of her extent of creepiness.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

But now since Ragini will be staying with the Maheshwari family, I think she'll come out of Dadi's spell. Also, when our super-genius Swara is there, why fear??πŸ˜†

Yesterdays trailor wasn't good..
I hope Swara does something so that her movie gets flop πŸ˜†