KP's fans must read (His chat with his fans on IF during kasturi days)

RaMANasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys!
A surprise for KP's fans!!
Guess what?

Yesterday I shared the link on twitter. I thought of sharing with you all bcoz I dont think many of you have come cross this.

Yes.. It is the link for kp's chat with his fans on IF during kasturi days. It was an awesome chat. U can know more about him.
So what are you waiting for?
Here is the link
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=661352

plz let me know if it is aginst the IF rules to share the link for other forums.

Thank youEdited by Yuvasreejai94 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tfs..
this is so sweet! 
RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS...it's so sweet. Learned few new things about him, like he loves horse-riding, in fact had a horse named Astonish. His favorite food is Mughlai, he also loves Italian cuisine. 😊

suneelhameerani: Which is your favourite food?
karan_patel: Mughlai.

atitude_gurl: Which is the sadest moment of your life?
karan_patel: When I lost my horse. That was the sadest moment of my life, I was very fond of him. I called him Astonish.

..Isha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaimaV

TFS...it's so sweet. Learned few new things about him, like he loves horse-riding, in fact had a horse named Astonish. His favorite food is Mughlai, he also loves Italian cuisine. 😊

<font face="verdana" size="2">suneelhameerani:Which is your favourite food?
karan_patel:Mughlai.

atitude_gurl:Which is the sadest moment of your life?
karan_patel:When I lost my horse. That was the sadest moment of my life, I was very fond of him. I called him Astonish.</font>

heyy what is mughlai?? I never heard this
n thnks manasa :)Edited by ..Isha.. - 8 years ago
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@TM Thank u so much...

Chat with Karan Patel
He is the rock star of small screen and the new sensation of the 'K' serial... Meet Karan Patel, as he reveals about himself.

indya: Hi all, welcome to yet another chat on Indya. This time we have your favourite Karan Patel aka Robbie of Kasturi with us. So keep those questions coming
guest39: Which is your first serial?
karan_patel: Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki.
guest39: How did you get the role of Robbie?
karan_patel: Ekta called me one fine day, I looked at the script and liked it.
atitude_gurl: Which is the happiest moment of your life?
karan_patel: When I was seen in Kasturi.
maham_sear: Karan, you must be knowing by know how goodlooking, talented and sexy you are, but do you realise your voice is also sexy? Congrats on your stardom and I hope to see you venture into Bollywood soon, Inshallah. You are meant to be the next king of Bollywood!
karan_patel: Inshallah... That's very sweet of you, God Bless.
atitude_gurl: Who is your latest crush?
karan_patel: Don't have one right now... When I do, will let you know.
maham_sear: Hey Karan! It's me... You had promised me at india-forums interview that you will invite me to the premiere of your first movie and you asked me for my email id. Well it's [email protected]
karan_patel: I will on the day of my premier.
guest83: Don't you think that the character you are playing in Kasturi is similar to the character of Angad of Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai played by Iqbal Khan?
karan_patel: No, it's very different, it's totally different.
maham_sear: Since I am a die hard fan of yours from Pakistan, I would like to know if you are open to work in Indo-Pak combine productions?
karan_patel: Surely, I would look forward to it. It's a good step.
misshti: When is your birthday?
karan_patel: 23rd November.
guest39: Which was the best moment on the sets of Kasturi?
karan_patel: I think every time the Mitwa song is played in the background, it is great.
atitude_gurl: Your dream role?
karan_patel: Would be defintely Shah Rukh Khan's role in Dilwale Dhulhania Le Jayenge.
guest78: Hey Karan, what are your hobbies?
karan_patel: I do lot of horse ridding.
charu_grl04: Which serial you like most - Kasturi or Kahani?
karan_patel: Kasturi.
kaash12: Whom do you admire the most?
karan_patel: Undoubtedly Shah Rukh Khan!
maham_sear: Karan, I am planning to make a website for you. If I send you the link will you check it out?
karan_patel: I will, 100 per cent!
charu_grl04: Karan what are your likes and dislikes? What is your favourite time pass?
karan_patel: My favourite pass time is playing video games. I hate people who are dishonest and like people who are straight forward and honest!
kaash12: How does it feel when you are being loved by so many people in a place, which you have never dreamed of? What does that feeling say? How do you portray it in your words?
karan_patel: I feel like I am on the top of the world, so many of you take time off to write and appreciate the work I do. Its heart warming and I am pleased!
prc4sanyogita: Which is your most embarrassing moment?
karan_patel: Not yet and I hope it never comes... I take things in a good spirit. So its been fine.
kaash12: Hi Karan, this is Kashfta from Bangladesh... I love you as Robbie and I love your eyes.
karan_patel: Thank you very much, I appreciate it. I hope I never let you down, I am working hard.
maham_sear: Karan, I must compliment you on your styling and dressing sense. Who is responsible for it? Please wear more white, you look super hot in it.
karan_patel: Where the credit is concerned, I take it all, as I decide what I want to wear. About the white, I will try using more of it.
suneelhameerani: Which is your favourite food?
karan_patel: Mughlai.
atitude_gurl: Which is the sadest moment of your life?
karan_patel: When I lost my horse. That was the sadest moment of my life, I was very fond of him. I called him Astonish.
prc4sanyogita: Do you like the role of Robbie and why?
karan_patel: I love the character because it is appreciated and so dearly loved by so many of you and Robbie is frank and I like that aspect about him.
oranges80: Hi I am Poonam. You say you don't like manipulative people, then tell me what is the one thing that you dislike in Ekta's soaps?
karan_patel: Poonam there is nothing I dislike about Ekta's soaps, as they are real and the actors are just portraying it.
guest103: With whom would you want to go out on a date with?
karan_patel: That's a nice one... Undoubtedly, it would be Karishma Kapoor! or Jennifer Anisten.
guest78: Hi Karan, you look dashing in the serial Kasturi.
karan_patel: Thank you so much... Whoever you are, God bless you!
guest49: Do you act in theatre also?
karan_patel: No, I don't.
guest39: Do you sing in real life?
karan_patel: No, I am a trrible singer.
guest49: What is your pet name?
karan_patel: People call me Karan only.
charu_grl04: What type of person you are? As shown in Kasturi or different from that character?
karan_patel: Quite similar to the character in Kasturi.
dk_yngzm: Do you have a girlfriend?
karan_patel: No... Unfortunately.
charu_grl04: Hey Karan, I must say your smile is very nice.
karan_patel: Thank you Charu... I hope you keep smiling in your life.
guest103: Karan, where do you like hanging out when you are off from a shoot?
karan_patel: Probably at a friend's house or mine or by the beach.
hiranshi: Which is your best holiday spot?
karan_patel: London.
guest110: Tell us one thing which you haven't shared with your viewers until today?
karan_patel: I am an exteremly emotionaly person.
guest110: If not an actor what would you be?
karan_patel: Struggling to be an actor. This is what I always wanted to be.
guest73: Which place do you prefer living in London or Mumbai?
karan_patel: Amchi Mumbai!
charu_grl04: Karan what are your future plans?
karan_patel: Venture into Bollywood!
kaash12: Your eye colour is for real or you use contact lenses?
karan_patel: That is really my eye colour only.
kaash12: Karan, I love you so much! Now plz say few words for me "Kashfia, I love u...
karan_patel: Kashfia, I love you. I will keep up my hard work, so you keep loving me!
guest78: Hey Karan what's your age?
karan_patel: 24.
indya: Thanks Karan, it was nice having you on chat. Any messages for your fans?
karan_patel:Thank you so much... I am sorry I couldn't answer all your questions today... Need to hury for a shot. My message to all you folks is "live life king size, you only get it once!" I would also thank indya for this opportunity to get me and my fans closer! Love you all... Keep loving me!

sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS.. got to know so many new things about him... :)
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..so sweet of him. Undoubtedly, he is the next King of Tellywood. May the world's happiness comes to him. 

Thanks Mannu dear.