Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sowmya567

coagulations akka...super...update...awesome story...

Thank you dear
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: jassro

akka when u gonna give us ur next ff
curiously waiting for ur 47th ff

Next ff started dear... have you not seen... Caring love...
jassro thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: banuprasa

Next ff started dear... have you not seen... Caring love...

sorry akka I haven't saw ur ff
as u said now I read ur new ff
its amazing Asusual
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

beautiful ff banu dear...Sid's character is so adorable...his care, & love for ROLI made me dwell in an unknown joy...he is such a sweet hubby that he got no heart to leave her alone that night when Roli asked that she want to stay in her home...

& Roli's innocence & her convos&attachment with SID while getting treated in hospital, is so affectionate...fab job...

Your ffs , in one way ,r like medicine to both my mind & heart...my mind gets the knowledge through ur writings which I've not experienced in my life & makes me alert about future happenings...& my heart gets some fresh oxygen with ur each concept... I'm so lucky to meet u...

banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: its_prasanna

beautiful ff banu dear...Sid's character is so adorable...his care, & love for ROLI made me dwell in an unknown joy...he is such a sweet hubby that he got no heart to leave her alone that night when Roli asked that she want to stay in her home...

& Roli's innocence & her convos&attachment with SID while getting treated in hospital, is so affectionate...fab job...

Your ffs , in one way ,r like medicine to both my mind & heart...my mind gets the knowledge through ur writings which I've not experienced in my life & makes me alert about future happenings...& my heart gets some fresh oxygen with ur each concept... I'm so lucky to meet u...

Thanks a lot dear... happy that my ff acting as medicine...

It means a lot...

I am equally happy to meet you dear...