Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
wow supr di...my guess was wrng abt dat lady...bt happy she made sid to realise his luv waitin fr next di
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
sorry for late reply di !updates r so cute waiting to see sids care and roli to become normal 
eagerly waiting for updatesπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
banuprasa thumbnail
Hi friends
Thanks for all your comments...

Sorry for not replying individual...

Will give next updates once I come back as I am going out now...
greshin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely updates didi...happy that sid realised his loves...nw waiting for RoSid
zoya.rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. very Cute & Crazy FF.. 
Let me tell u about my fav moments in this Cutie FF.. 
The Very First One Ofcourse When Sid see Our Princess Roli & He Get Lost on her.. 
No 2:-
When tears Comes In Sid eyes Knowing the reason behind Roli condition.. 
No 3:-
When He Is Not Getting idea What to purchase for Her & He purchase Saree.. sindoor & bangles for her.. Not Only Doctor.. me too laugh.. πŸ˜†
Then Sid Saying "ROLI..ONLY YOU WILL WEAR THIS".
No 4..
When Roli bite His Finger..Oops I forgot One..When Roli Opens Her mouth to Feed her.. 
Then Sid saying "MISCHIEF GIRL"
was too too cute..
No 5:-
When Roli sits On His Lap & Sleep on Her Shoulders..Sid Unable to bear that Closeness & He too Hugs Her.. Then When She hold his shirt... Wow.. I can clearly imagine That... 
No:6
For that You Have to Give Further Update.. πŸ˜‰
sowmya567 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoya.rosid

Wow.. very Cute & Crazy FF.. 

Let me tell u about my fav moments in this Cutie FF.. 
The Very First One Ofcourse When Sid see Our Princess Roli & He Get Lost on her.. 
No 2:-
When tears Comes In Sid eyes Knowing the reason behind Roli condition.. 
No 3:-
When He Is Not Getting idea What to purchase for Her & He purchase Saree.. sindoor & bangles for her.. Not Only Doctor.. me too laugh.. πŸ˜†
Then Sid Saying "ROLI..ONLY YOU WILL WEAR THIS".
No 4..
When Roli bite His Finger..Oops I forgot One..When Roli Opens Her mouth to Feed her.. 
Then Sid saying "MISCHIEF GIRL"
was too too cute..
No 5:-
When Roli sits On His Lap & Sleep on Her Shoulders..Sid Unable to bear that Closeness & He too Hugs Her.. Then When She hold his shirt... Wow.. I can clearly imagine That... 
No:6
For that You Have to Give Further Update.. πŸ˜‰

thanks zoya..till now..i have not yet started reading this FF..by reading prolong...thinking..can't see Roli's condition..like so thought to read after completing FF...hope at-last she will fine(banu akka FF happy ending)...so i can read all at onces though no tension...but seeing you're comment.
i feel to  read now,...you're explanation was super...i think you're enjoying a lot...i to like all the six points and rosid r super...i can also imagin clearly ...so now i will read...full FF...
zoya.rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmya567

thanks zoya..till now..i have not yet started reading this FF..by reading prolong...thinking..can't see Roli's condition..like so thought to read after completing FF...hope at-last she will fine(banu akka FF happy ending)...so i can read all at onces though no tension...but seeing you're comment.
i feel to  read now,...you're explanation was super...i think you're enjoying a lot...i to like all the six points and rosid r super...i can also imagin clearly ...so now i will read...full FF...

Awww.. I Am Happy that After reading my comment.. u r going to start Reading this FF.. I bet You Will surely enjoy reading it...😊
padmaudayar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really an wonderful update the title word speaks all
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree vd u zoya...luvd each n every update..espesially  those 5 points as u said...
sowmya567 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww.. I Am Happy that After reading my comment.. u r going to start Reading this FF.. I bet You Will surely enjoy reading it...😊

wow..zoya..really all updates r super..as you explained.Roli is really cute..she bite his fingers...she slept on his lap ao so sweet thanks...because of you i read this FF..now...