Not liking the current track

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys its my first post on this forum.
From last 2 months m addicted to this show really loving it be it shomu shekhar relationship laksh swara bond dida dadi nok jhok m enjoying it minis too naive ragini n maheshwari samaj se bahar crap honestly m loving lucky swara so much they are so cool n different from all other shows couple its quite long time I didn't saw this kind of relationship of any couple fed up of angry hero n sweet bechari heroine opp attracts wali theory we see in most of the shows so I need a break n I get swarya but what is happening in current track I feel changing channel honestly sanskaar is dramatic may be good for trp but wats new in this its like m watching bidaai dulhan n madhubala each show had mentally challenged hero wanted a girl to play it didn't interest me to be honest all shows copied the old 90s show koshish ek asha where female lead was not mahaan like now days that show is different... Anyways that's my POV hope the show will not become like all colors show all dramatic with zero logic

Edited by -Ratzz- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Ratzz-

Hi guys its my first post on this forum.
From last 2 months m addicted to this show really loving it be it shomu shekhar relationship laksh swara bond dida dadi nok jhok m enjoying it minis too naive ragini n maheshwari samaj se bahar crap honestly m loving lucky swara so much they are so cool n different from all other shows couple its quite long time I didn't saw this kind of relationship of any couple fed up of angry hero n sweet bechari heroine opp attracts wali theory we see in most of the shows so I need a break n I get swarya but what is happening in current track I feel changing channel honestly sanskaar is dramatic may be good for trp but wats new in this its like m watching bidaai dulhan n madhubala each show had mentally challenged hero wanted a girl to play it didn't interest me to be honest all shows copied the old 90s show koshish ek asha where female lead was not mahaan like now days that show is different... Anyways that's my POV hope the show will not become like all colors show all dramatic with zero logic

be postive dear..i damn sure dat swarya will happen😊
I agree...
But u see the whole forum wants SwarYa and SanGini ...

We hope that cvs won't do Anything against their audience favor... Let's see 
Originally posted by -Sud-

I agree...

They are making things complicated yesterday epi was so crap I change the channel n watched dream girl on life OK m afraid if they are going the ghisa phita predictable way m surely will loose interest

I agree...

agree bhai,,,πŸ‘πŸΌ
if they will opposite  audience expectation so we could expected what will the show ..???πŸ˜•
Originally posted by bushra2222

be postive dear..i damn sure dat swarya will happen😊
They should concentrate on swarya story otherwise will loose interest
Originally posted by -Ratzz-

They are making things complicated yesterday epi was so crap I change the channel n watched dream girl on life OK m afraid if they are going the ghisa phita predictable way m surely will loose interest
I know... But let's see what happens πŸ˜Š

Seems like Ragini will marry Sanskaar for his Heath sake... Mostly that should happen πŸ˜•
So Swara and lucky will be coupled πŸ˜‰

I know... But let's see what happens πŸ˜Š

Seems like Ragini will marry Sanskaar for his Heath sake... Mostly that should happen πŸ˜•
So Swara and lucky will be coupled πŸ˜‰
Hope so yar
I just wish swarya to be together hate track hi sahi fights krte huay bhi ache lagte hain
Be positive dear, undoubtedly, SwaraYa is the end game..
But since Lakshya has already developed feelings for Swara at the beginning of the show, the CVs merely want the pain of separation to extend by adding certain obstacles like Durgaprasad and certain complexities like Ragini but when Swara and Lakshya will meet it'll be serene.πŸ˜ƒ