Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

   
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Reasons of SamArj happening (Page 3)

-Enigmatic- IF-Sizzlerz
-Enigmatic-
-Enigmatic-

Joined: 19 October 2013
Posts: 10897

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
JUst burning chemistry,touch touchy scenes don't make a couple..
It's understanding,adjustments,Love make the Perdect couple .
Right now it's neither SamArj nor ArDhika..Neither RaNeil or NeSam

--MISANTHROPIST IF-Rockerz
--MISANTHROPIST
--MISANTHROPIST

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 8178

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmileySoniKudi

There r plenty of Hate love stories... so SamArj just one of common story.
The msg will go to soceity.. come,play wid girls emotions & then fall for her .. means is it so easy ?? If same happens wid me i will hate that guy through out my life. Girls ain't toies..
& this arjun has to realise & it wil only happen when he will fall for radhika ..he will feel the pain of samaira then..

Story yet to unfold..
It's too early to make assumptions abt couples..

We have enough stories about small town girls coming in Mumbai and hot and happening rich man falls for the naive sweet one.
We are eager to see story of a flawed woman and a flawed man.
Sam is vulnerable sometimes but she's vindictive too. She won't just forget n forgive Arjun after revelation of Truth. She will hit back. 
N obviously Sam is not typical hindi show girl. We will love to see the love story of two flawed people. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DimpleAggarwalRi21soni595rekha.366

--MISANTHROPIST IF-Rockerz
--MISANTHROPIST
--MISANTHROPIST

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 8178

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmileySoniKudi

JUst burning chemistry,touch touchy scenes don't make a couple..
It's understanding,adjustments,Love make the Perdect couple .
Right now it's neither SamArj nor ArDhika..Neither RaNeil or NeSam

Burning chemistry create a fandom. Fans give rating. So maybe not in real life but  in world of TV chemistry makes a couple

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DimpleAggarwalsoni595

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20308

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmileySoniKudi

There r plenty of Hate love stories... so SamArj just one of common story.
The msg will go to soceity.. come,play wid girls emotions & then fall for her .. means is it so easy ?? If same happens wid me i will hate that guy through out my life. Girls ain't toies..
& this arjun has to realise & it wil only happen when he will fall for radhika ..he will feel the pain of samaira then..

Story yet to unfold..
It's too early to make assumptions abt couples..

if he falls fr radhika where is the justice for sam??
falling for ur bestfriend's lover?? is it really a good message??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DimpleAggarwalrekha.366

--MISANTHROPIST IF-Rockerz
--MISANTHROPIST
--MISANTHROPIST

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 8178

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

Nice Post.
SamArj will be the end game cause they have burning chemistry.

I think u all know by now I'm a shipping expert. CVs will jumble all the couples in between but the endgame is written in the stars

m a very bad hardcore shipper i just cant change ships and give another pair chance.. i dont mind both guys dating both girls but the end game should be samarj and raneil

I know how it feels. Trust me I used to be in Gossip Girl fandom. N that fandom was a warzone.
We used to fight on tumblr, twitter, Fanforum n on every other sites.
So I really know how it feels.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sea-HawkRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20308

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
i just clearly stated why radarj is not possible after shwing 3weeks of samarj. blindly believng a couple then i hv nothng to say. but logically ethically
falling for ur bestfriend's lover is not digestable..
if they want to show that
they better say it now that the stry is not about sara's friendship. no sara friendship no raneil no samarj. just show arjun radhika. o yes butcher the characters specially arjun's defintly ll arjun radhika ll make sense then side track evryone just show arjun radhika change the serial name to radhika's manmarziyan remove dosti yaarian from it,
illogically now it  makes sense

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DimpleAggarwalrekha.366

--MISANTHROPIST IF-Rockerz
--MISANTHROPIST
--MISANTHROPIST

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 8178

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

i just clearly stated why radarj is not possible after shwing 3weeks of samarj. blindly believng a couple then i hv nothng to say. but logically ethically
falling for ur bestfriend's lover is not digestable..
if they want to show that
they better say it now that the stry is not about sara's friendship. no sara friendship no raneil no samarj. just show arjun radhika. o yes butcher the characters specially arjun's defintly ll arjun radhika ll make sense then side track evryone just show arjun radhika change the serial name to radhika's manmarziyan remove dosti yaarian from it,
illogically now it  makes sense

I can digest those things. I am a big GG and OTH fan..
I would have loved to see them if Radhika had a few shades in her character. But miss Titli is too boring.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.young

-Enigmatic- IF-Sizzlerz
-Enigmatic-
-Enigmatic-

Joined: 19 October 2013
Posts: 10897

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MISANTHROPIST

Originally posted by SmileySoniKudi

JUst burning chemistry,touch touchy scenes don't make a couple..
It's understanding,adjustments,Love make the Perdect couple .
Right now it's neither SamArj nor ArDhika..Neither RaNeil or NeSam


Burning chemistry create a fandom. Fans give rating. So maybe not in real life but in world of TV chemistry makes a couple

It's trp aunties who gives ratings.. & trp aunties love sanskari beti's,bahus like Radhika & girls like sam r typical villans for them LOL true fact ..i noticed & the fans like u & me watch online ..
I simply like Radz for her ambitions & family oriented nature   Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SamArj FF:Love For A Lifetime[CH 7 UPD]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Mrs.JamesBarne   Replies: 220   Views: 13419

Mrs.JamesBarne 220 13419 02 July 2015 at 8:16am by PriyaSweety-Anu
Love is a slow poison - A SamArj THREE SHOT (LAST CHAPTER- PG 6!))

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Lifez_Beautiful   Replies: 47   Views: 4464

Lifez_Beautiful 47 4464 21 June 2015 at 3:37am by Lifez_Beautiful
Samaira and Arjun[SamArj OS] - Yeh Moh Moh Dhagge

2 3

Author: MsChanadlerBong   Replies: 23   Views: 2158

MsChanadlerBong 23 2158 23 May 2015 at 10:37am by Nonie12345
RadNeil-SamArj FF: Unspoken Feelings- Chapter 1- Page 2 16/5

2 3

Author: clary   Replies: 19   Views: 2787

clary 19 2787 23 May 2015 at 4:31am by Nonie12345
Samarj the iconic jodi in the making ?????

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: ESR8   Replies: 106   Views: 5843

ESR8 106 5843 16 May 2015 at 3:00am by Ri21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index